What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Russia loves to see weak Turkey. Weak Turkey can only afford Su-57. So Russia want to see Assad Turkey war.

Very funy .... even FSA beat ASSAD Regime+Iran but RUHANI called helping from PUTIN in 2015 to save Regime and their pathetic forces

over 60.000 Turkish troops and thousands of Tanks , Howitzers , IFVs , AFVs , MLRS , Tactical Ballistic Missiles are waiting in Turkey-Syria border line for the main phase of the operation

to send 100 Turkish F-16s at the same time to burn hostile targets
btw 50km Turkish HAWK Air Defense Systems are in area to protect Turkish forces

We have seen this before, these Kurds are really good at putting up flags and changing in and out of uniforms and well as putting on other entity's uniforms. We are not yet a week into the operation, give it a few months and we'll see where we are at.

But what are you trying to say? I don't understand your point
I see a new chapter of humanitarian crisis (in the making) in Syria. ISIS will definitely take advantage of these developments.

No worry. Russian attack helicopters will vanmooze ISIS.

If things were so easy...

ISIS do not wear uniform and can easily blend among civilians.

There are disturbing reports of hundreds of ISIS captives managing to escape from a large prison under SDF-YPG control in one of the locations where Turkish military strikes have occurred.

This is first major foreign policy blunder of Trump administration. I see lack of planning in regards to how to manage ISIS captives under SDF-YPG control during this saga. Morons.

Last edited:
Ahahaha, I've been laughing for 10 minutes,
you have to watch this

Menbic people are chasing Assad regime militias as terrorists. They are removed from the village with insults. Okay nice. If you're so brave (!) Why not chase ypg terrorists?

Also I feel very sorry for these Afghani militias. They're being taken to one village to another just for a passport.

I see a new chapter of humanitarian crisis (in the making) in Syria. ISIS will definitely take advantage of these developments.
Where was the humanitarian crisis in Turkey's last two operations? You are just repeating what you hear in western media. The same media that has been silent on any possibility of humanitarian crises every time Assad and co heavily bombed and made offensives into Rebel held areas.

How often do the same media mention Yemen or Libya?

Where was the humanitarian crisis in Turkey's last two operations? You are just repeating what you hear in western media. The same media that has been silent on any possibility of humanitarian crises every time Assad and co heavily bombed and made offensives into Rebel held areas.

How often do the same media mention Yemen or Libya?
It is absolutely foolish to assume that a military operation does not cause humanitarian crisis in targeted sectors; displacement of people and destruction are expected outcomes.

As for your generalization about Western media coverage, numerous Western sources were absolutely vocal about atrocities in Syria, Yemen and Libya. Shall I post links?

I expect logic and reason in responses to my posts, not inherent biases.

It is absolutely foolish to assume that a military operation does not cause humanitarian crisis in targeted sectors; displacement of people and destruction are expected outcomes.

As for your generalization about Western media coverage, numerous Western sources were absolutely vocal about atrocities in Syria, Yemen and Libya. Shall I post links?

I expect logic and reason in responses to my posts, not inherent biases.
So why is there a total lack of logic in your own posts. This is a war zone, war zones are known for such things. There will continue to be displacement and destruction until the end of the conflict, and this will not happen until all terrorist elements in Syria are disarmed or brought under control. The mere presence of the PKK has led the the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people from northern syria. If anything this operation will begin to bring an end to an existing humanitarian crisis that has external displaced 7 million, killed half a million and internally displaced many more.

Already there are reports of people returning to their homes in Tel Abyd.

And regarding Western media, Is the reporting proportionate to the magnitude of the actual events? That is all I will say.

So why is there a total lack of logic in your own posts. This is a war zone, war zones are known for such things. There will continue to be displacement and destruction until the end of the conflict, and this will not happen until all terrorist elements in Syria are disarmed or brought under control. The mere presence of the PKK has led the the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people from northern syria. If anything this operation will begin to bring an end to an existing humanitarian crisis that has external displaced 7 million, killed half a million and internally displaced many more.

Already there are reports of people returning to their homes in Tel Abyd.

And regarding Western media, Is the reporting proportionate to the magnitude of the actual events? That is all I will say.

It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. Land has been fought over every day since the first day of humanity.

I like how Europe is trying to act relevant in the conflict, imposing sanctions and pressure but Turkey ignores and gives zero fks about them because they know USA and Russia only matters.

But I want to tell you about a very strange situation. There's something weird about the SAA militia videos in downtown Menbic and Raqqa.

One of the people watching regime forces go to northern Raqqa says "They will soon eat shit". He means they will be crushed. Also They make fun on the other video. Soon we'il know what that means.

Ahahaha, I've been laughing for 10 minutes,
you have to watch this

Menbic people are chasing Assad regime militias as terrorists. They are removed from the village with insults. Okay nice. If you're so brave (!) Why not chase ypg terrorists?

Also I feel very sorry for these Afghani militias. They're being taken to one village to another just for a passport.

The Arab population in these regions was not in alliance because of liked the SDF, theirs priority was about to opposed the regime forces.

Now the YPG is sitting at the bargaining table to save its own azz without consulting a tribal chiefs and theirs people?

It's not that simple.

Unknown airstrikes destroyed a whole Assad-iranian military convoy in the outskirts of manbij tonight.
Assad pages are saying that 190 of their fighters were killed & 13 tanks destroyed.
Most probably the airstrikes were Turkish

Back
Top Bottom