What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

agent orange must have done serious brain damage to some chinese guys on the forum :D

Agent orange deployed in vietnam bro during vietnam war in 1960s-1970s

Still i am foreigner didnt know the truth in syria only watching the advance of ground troop of both side

(Idk but how many people other than turkish appear in this threat? They are vey interesting blame turkey etc)

Why does the new Vietnam guy dislike Turkey? I didn't think Turkey had rivalry with Vietnam.

Why does the new Vietnam guy dislike Turkey? I didn't think Turkey had rivalry with Vietnam.

Nah thats it why he post so much like that?
i see he active in posting something in here

Maybe vietnam forum is quiet? Are they have problem with south china sea? Have problem with other neighbor?
As i know vietnam only have problem with china

Agent orange deployed in vietnam bro during vietnam war in 1960s-1970s

Still i am foreigner didnt know the truth in syria only watching the advance of ground troop of both side

(Idk but how many people other than turkish appear in this threat? They are vey interesting blame turkey etc)

for us its not uncommon to see this.. but for that guy he may be a chinese guy in vietnam there many many chinese ppl or he may be hardcore communist that would also make him brainwashed

for us its not uncommon to see this.. but for that guy he may be a chinese guy in vietnam there many many chinese ppl or he may be hardcore communist that would also make him brainwashed

A vietnamese usualy in china and far eastern forum
Sometimes i see him in kfx/ifx development

(Maybe you will strange look an Indonesian in here lol)

I hope this forum not oot

I came here simple wait and see the turkish or ypd advancment and their strategies also their equipment.

Not kind political hatred etc

Maybe you will strange look an Indonesian in here lol

no aou are welcome brother! :)

EGiu-9hWwAIjZnu.jpg

BIM poşetlerinden sonra şimdi de TORKU kartonlarıyla adım adım Suriye içlerine ilerlemeye devam ediyoruz. :D

While Op started in a limited pockets and with limited troops, now gradually turning into an operation where more elements in the field and rotational progress. (Field movements is very similar to OB and ES operations.) NSA troops talk to all civilians about their problems and offer treats somethings in all regions where they have rescue without exception. Dozens of videos are shared last 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom