What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I pray to Allah for an end to these pointless Shia-Sunni wars.

3_103.png

Translation:

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all
together and do not become divided. And
remember the favor of Allah upon you -
when you were enemies and He brought
your hearts together and you became, by
His favor, brothers. And you were on the
edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you
from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you
His verses that you may be guided.

@Zarvan @haman10 @Serpentine

3_104.png

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.

What exactly did our elected president say ?

There is talk of sending 'soldiers' to a war not our own, to fight against an enemy we've got no issue with and in a country that most Pakistanis don't even know the first thing about. And all of this while we're fighting an insurgency emanating from Afghanistan, a separatist movement raging on in our largest province and an ever difficult ties with India not thawing - So yes its a big decision for us.

If the Saudis thought of asking us to help them; they did so because we're a professional trained army and arguably the most battle-hardened army in the Muslim world of the past few decades.
And Saudi Arabia asked Sudan for help. :rofl: Maybe Sudanese army is far more professional trained as are not going to send 3 naval vessels but also their air force and ground troops.

You are being ridiculous.

I pray to Allah for an end to these pointless Shia-Sunni wars.

3_103.png

Translation:

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all
together and do not become divided. And
remember the favor of Allah upon you -
when you were enemies and He brought
your hearts together and you became, by
His favor, brothers. And you were on the
edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you
from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you
His verses that you may be guided.

@Zarvan @haman10 @Serpentine
To be honest majority of Muslims ignored this beautiful verse. And if we all understood this verse then there were no sects at first place. Thats why I'm just a Muslim. Alhamdullilah. This verse is basically against the existence of any sects in Islam.

The purpose of Desert Storm was make Iraqi forces leave Kuwait. I don't see any goal in this operation.

This is a war of attrition. Yemenis are in their own country. IMO, foreign invaders would suffer a lot from attrition.

I have seen this hate over petty differences, torn apart my beloved country.

You can cheer and be fascinated by these fires and explotions while they are far away but believe me, you won't enjoy them the least bit when they reach your homes.

If anyone thinks a country of 25 million is easy to conquer, think again! Not even Russia dares to invade Ukraine, a country of under 40 million.

Jordan's participation in this operation (or war, is it now?) is in its own best interest politically since relations with gulf countries (mainly KSA and the UAE) are very important. Security-wise, while there is no threat on Jordan from these houthis they can now expect support from Saudi Arabia (among others) should any of the many groups on its borders pose a real threat to its security.

In any case, I wish for this conflict to be short, as in no more than a few months at most, and for the legitimite government of Yemen to take control back and prevent senseless killing. This includes destroying the alqaeda groups operating in Yemen (I hope that's also a part of the coalition's objectives) as they can and have caused a lot of trouble in the past.

Jordan's participation in this operation (or war, is it now?) is in its own best interest politically since relations with gulf countries (mainly KSA and the UAE) are very important. Security-wise, while there is no threat on Jordan from these houthis they can now expect support from Saudi Arabia (among others) should any of the many groups on its borders pose a real threat to its security.

In any case, I wish for this conflict to be short, as in no more than a few months at most, and for the legitimite government of Yemen to take control back and prevent senseless killing. This includes destroying the alqaeda groups operating in Yemen (I hope that's also a part of the coalition's objectives) as they can and have caused a lot of trouble in the past.

Hadi's term as president is over. Why does he not hand over power and let scheduled election take place? IMO, Hadi is not the legitimate president of Yemen.

IRGC Chief Says Jordan Is Next Target for Conquest; Iran Erases Evidence

Top Iranian Commander Boasts of Dominating Jordan - Breitbart

Back
Top Bottom