What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Nah it's the same Arab Spring story, "freedom", freedom is not having your country in a constant state of war and chaos and not having to be a refugee in another's land. The Arab Doom really isn't funny, it has wrecked hundreds of thousands of lives across the Arab world. No freedom comes from revolutions in the Mideast, only more oppression and chaos.
So you should also support Assad or oppose rebels right? Othereise what you said would become a blatant hypocrisy.

You are accusing majority of the Bahrain who only wanted more freedom against their corrupt puppet rulers and yet you are taking pride in keeping the the dictatorship of Sunni minority in Bagrain. Isn't that funny?
You still talking about that after what your country did in Syria, Iraq Lebanon and Yemen? Excuse my language please, but either it's you're so very stupid and blind or you're just a hypocrite liar. There is no way to say in a better language.

You are accusing majority of the Bahrain who only wanted more freedom against their corrupt puppet rulers and yet you are taking pride in keeping the the dictatorship of Sunni minority in Bagrain. Isn't that funny?

Did you say "corrupt"? You won't get a tiny paper through an Iranian government office without paying the right bribe. You just sounded like a Swedish guy when you screamed against corruption. Your humanitarian attitude is on steroids today.

So you should also support Assad or oppose rebels right? Othereise what you said would become a blatant hypocrisy.
In the beginning I was against the revolution in Syria but after seeing how Assad handled it and how many of his own people his regime has murdered I think he is even worse than the rebels. Bashar al Assad (along with his father) never gave a shit what happened to Syria, he only cares about himself. The spread of isis in Syria is largely his fault and so is the hundreds of thousands who had to flee their country. Basically his regime handled it in the worst way possible and thus I wouldn't mind at all if he falls. This isn't an (completely) emotional stance btw, I was against the so called Libyan revolution even though I hated Ghadafi. My point is that the world would be better off without Bashar.

Arab states agree to establish joint Arab force
Arab foreign ministers meeting in Egypt on Thursday agreed to establish a unified military force for rapid intervention to deal with security threats to Arab nations.

The ministers “agreed on an important principle, to establish the force,” Arab League secretary-general Nabil al-Arabi said at a news conference.

“The ministers all agreed,” Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said, Agence France-Presse reported.

The agreement came after warplanes from Saudi Arabia and Arab allies struck Shiite Muslim Houthi rebels fighting to oust Yemen's president on Thursday, in a major gamble by the world's top oil exporter to check Iranian influence in its backyard without direct military backing from Washington.

The task of the force will be rapid military intervention to deal with security threats to Arab nations, Egyptian TV added. The ministers asked the secretary of the Arab League to coordinate with Arab armies’ chiefs of staff within one month to form the unified force.

In the fresh barrage of strikes, Saudi-led coalition warplanes targeted a rebel-held military base in third city Taez, local officials and witnesses said.

The attack hit the Al-Tariq airbase in Taez, located in southwestern Yemen, they said.

Air strikes also targeted arms depots in Malaheez region in the rebels' northern stronghold of Saada, near the border with Saudi Arabia, witnesses said.

Raids also struck the civil airport in Saada, according to the same sources.

I never expected Saudi to be this weak, they even need help from other countries to defeat some desert rebels.
No wonder they are friends with Israel, tiny Israel can easily defeat Saudi in case of conflict.

I never expected Saudi to be this weak, they even need help from other countries to defeat some desert rebels.
No wonder they are friends with Israel, tiny Israel can easily defeat Saudi in case of conflict.

That's like saying the US is weak because it had Poland as part of its coalition to invade Iraq in 2003.

Come on man, bit of respect for adult conversation.

That's like saying the US is weak because it had Poland as part of its coalition to invade Iraq in 2003.

Yes so weak, they can't beat tiny Iraq on their own.

in fact they are ding in daily manner ... so they have two choice in future , fight or die like sheep ... some Iraqi Shiia were like this till ISIS turn color of some rivers to red with their blood ...
this already begin ...... they last hope was Pakistan army and that become Wahhbism army ... but we won't help someone unless they ask , if they want to be sheep , then let them be ...
30% of Pakistan army is Shia

Iraq war was an overseas campaign so it make sense whereas Yemen is Saudis backyard.. It would have been fine 1-2 countries assisting Saudis but 10!! against a rag tag militia.. Paper tiger...
Imagine US asking for help for 10 countries to help deal with Mexico or some South American countries. They would be embarrassing themselves ...

Last edited:
Down with the west and their puppets... Yemen will always be a free country and will never bow down to the west and their puppets, the people of Yemen will fight and never give up, they have defeated the ottomans before and defeated Egypt before, and they will do it again insha'Allah

Iraq war was an overseas campaign so it make sense whereas Yemen is Saudis backyard.. It would have been fine 1-2 countries assisting Saudis but 10!! against a rag tag militia.. Paper tiger...
Imagine US asking for help for 10 countries to help deal with Mexico or some South American countries. They would be embarrassing themselves ...

Afghanistan? ISF in Afghanistan?? But before we start talking, are you ready to debate or are you an idiot? Simple question.

Afghanistan? ISF in Afghanistan?? But before we start talking, are you ready to debate or are you an idiot? Simple question.

Afghanistan too is an overseas campaign and against more skilled and dangerous enemy who were killing Shias, oppressing women, blowing themselves up to go to coco land..

I disagree, Pakistan is not under the service of Wahabisam. Things have already changed, Pakistan is doing whatever is in its interest. And I will give you one example.. i-e, Chabahar in the hands of indians.
Also if you still think that Wahabiism is the issue then I'll have to say that your understanding is wrong. Because not all Wahabis or Shias or I would say Muslims are extreme. There are some elements in every sect who can be used in any way by the enemies for e.g terrorist in yemen supported by Iran.
Shiaism is like cancer and Iran is like a patient who is near to his death

Back
Top Bottom