What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Saudi Arabia has no immediate plans for ground operation in Yemen: military spokesman| Reuters
RIYADH Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:04pm EDT

Saudi Arabia has no immediate plans to launch ground operations inside Yemen but its forces and those of its allies are ready to do so if needed, the military spokesman of the operation said on Thursday.

"There are no plans at this stage for ground forces operations, but if the need arises, the Saudi ground forces and those of the friends and sisterly forces are ready and will repel any aggression," Brigadier General Ahmed Asseri told a news conference.

(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty, writing by Sami Aboudi; Editing by Mark Trevelyan)

I pray to Allah for an end to these pointless Shia-Sunni wars.

3_103.png

Translation:

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all
together and do not become divided. And
remember the favor of Allah upon you -
when you were enemies and He brought
your hearts together and you became, by
His favor, brothers. And you were on the
edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you
from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you
His verses that you may be guided.

@Zarvan @haman10 @Serpentine

No one is claiming all of the credit but its also true that its not our conflict; most of us don't even know who the Huthis are (I can't even spell it) !
Many of you did. We're making fun of it in our forums. If you don't your elected president does.

U.S. understands Saudis' military action in Yemen: State Dept| Reuters
WASHINGTON Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16pm EDT

The United States favors a negotiated solution to the fighting in Yemen but understands Saudi concerns that led to military action there, a State Department spokesman said on Thursday.

Spokesman Jeff Rathke said Secretary of State John Kerry spoke on Thursday with the foreign ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council about the Saudi-led coalition.

"We understand the Saudis' concerns, the threat that they perceive on their border to which they're responding, and we're supportive of their efforts to address that," Rathke said at a briefing.

Many of you did. We're making fun of it in our forums. If you don't your elected president does.

What exactly did our elected president say ?

There is talk of sending 'soldiers' to a war not our own, to fight against an enemy we've got no issue with and in a country that most Pakistanis don't even know the first thing about. And all of this while we're fighting an insurgency emanating from Afghanistan, a separatist movement raging on in our largest province and an ever difficult ties with India not thawing - So yes its a big decision for us.

If the Saudis thought of asking us to help them; they did so because we're a professional trained army and arguably the most battle-hardened army in the Muslim world of the past few decades.

I think, when you said "Allah tasked us to destroy them at end times as well", you meant Jews and not Israel.
This is spewing hatred and inciting . If you do not change your mentality, you will be deported by FBI from USA.

Here you go. you can report it yourself. Just give following details, should be sufficient

your username : Falcon29
Reason :
- Persons sympathetic to terrorists or terrorist organizations;
- Racial or hate crimes, human trafficking (involuntary servitude or slavery), or other civil rights crimes;

Link : FBI — When to Contact the FBI

Kiss my ***.

The map of who controls yemen as of today (click on the photo link).
The map is behind times. Saleh no long a player. He's given up on trying to gain power, which he should have since the beginning. If he had resigned early on, none of this would have happened.

Anyway, that's another topic, the point is that he's no longer relevant.

Iran trying to chase ISIL from region to take its place, Erdoğan says over Yemen crisis
In an interview with France 24 on March 26, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Turkey supports the Saudi-led mission to rout Shiite rebels in Yemen and said ground troops will be needed to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in Iraq.

According to the report, Erdoğan said that Ankara may consider providing "logistical support" to the Saudi-led military mission launched overnight March 26 in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia is leading a coalition that includes most of the Gulf states as well as Egypt, Sudan, Morocco and Jordan to rout the Shiite Houthi rebels that have seized parts of Yemen and its capital Sanaa and forced the president to flee.

"We support Saudi Arabia's intervention," Erdoğan said. "Turkey may consider providing logistical support based on the evolution of the situation."

The Houthis – widely thought to be backed by Shiite regional power Iran – must withdraw from the country, Erdoğan said, along with the militant groups also active in Yemen, including al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

"Iran and the terrorist groups must withdraw," he said.

Erdoğan also accused Iran of working "to increase its influence in Iraq."

"Iran is trying to chase Daesh from the region only to take its place," he said, referring to another name used to describe ISIL.

Read more on France 24
March/26/2015

What exactly did our elected president say ?

There is talk of sending 'soldiers' to a war not our own, to fight against an enemy we've got no issue with and in a country that most Pakistanis don't even know the first thing about. And all of this while we're fighting an insurgency emanating from Afghanistan, a separatist movement raging on in our largest province and an ever difficult ties with India not thawing - So yes its a big decision for us.

If the Saudis thought of asking us to help them; they did so because we're a professional trained army and arguably the most battle-hardened army in the Muslim world of the past few decades.

All that so that they can make fun of us as he said. We should not get involved. Let Iranians and Arabs kill each other for all we care.

All that so that they can make fun of us as he said. We should not get involved. Let Iranians and Arabs kill each other for all we care.
Well I can't see what these had to do with Iran . All I can see is Arabs killing Arabs everywhere .

its a war for political interest of two countries at the name of religious approach.

Your ignorance just keeps amazing me

I don't get it why some illiterate fools are easily to believe propaganda and brainwashing, you are just illiterate fool and very uneducated mate.

3_103.png

Translation:

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all
together and do not become divided. And
remember the favor of Allah upon you -
when you were enemies and He brought
your hearts together and you became, by
His favor, brothers. And you were on the
edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you
from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you
His verses that you may be guided.

@Zarvan @haman10 @Serpentine

Great verses thank you!

Arabs, Iranians, servants, and wannabe doesn't know the meaning of this important verse, their minds is full of hatred toward sects.

Pakistan must stay out of this. :(

Back
Top Bottom