What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

No they are not.... your skepticism have no logical ground.
On the contrary, all the terror organizations are fighting Saudi Arabia and vice versa.
oh yeah . so get some education about know about roots of many terror organizations.
not saying about 9/11 most people coming from their countries.

but when you spend too much time licking the boots of saudis you have no time to think

Who are these hotai's and what they want why do arab interfairs in yemen against them.
They are just like any other terrorist organization in the region, no objective no demands, just over night getting strengthened, spreading anarchy, start killings etc.

Egypt puts its Army on standby, ready for ground invasion if needed.
Isn't Egypt the same country which recently experenced a military coup supported by Saudis and Americans toppling an elected government? now they want to bring democracy and stability to Yemen through boots?

But latest news says PM of Pakistan support and stand by Saudis . Don't you think it will urge Iran to take Anti Pakistan stand and use it's trust with India by implementation of ports and encircling of Pakistan ? Iran also warned that this won't be stopped with victory over Yemen by the Saudis.

Now Russian will jump in to sell their broken weapons to Iran and other countries to fuel this problems even more. As t etc already loading their friend Syria t the US backed rebels.

No they won't. They don't want Sistan Balochistan region to go on flame.

@haviZsultan
Than they say we are true and only muslims. Your language tells everything
It is unfortunate. I feel sorry for them sometimes. Its the type of system that they have which does not allow them to think beyond their petty and at times non existent problems. Its also in some Pakistanis and Iranis but the Saudis have this "boastful" attitude and feel they are the center of the world, though in none of the muslim problems they have played a decisive positive role. If they formed a united front with the rest of the ummah Afghanistan and Iraq would never be invaded. Instead they didn't raise a voice and now when its Iran or Pakistan's turn they are doing the same thing.

If they say they are so important the onus is on them to act like rightful heirs of a Kingdom of Islam and resolve our problems. In fact Turkey is doing better, a secular nation. Rakan was banned but his posts prove how hard it is for so many Saudis to swallow the fact that more is expected from them and they are not seen as an ideal state and center of the Islamic world. All that is left is hollow arab pride. I'm not saying Iranians or Pakistanis don't have it but the way Saudis have brushed off any criticism it seems the problem is there mostly.

However we should not hate the Saudis based on these people. I blame the system, the governance they have in place. Does it allow them to question things? Think critically other than the state Al Saud narrative? They are living in a dictatorship albeit a mild one but one that just may do something like Bashar Al Assad is doing when and if their power is threatened.

I have included Pakistanis in this statement because I hope we don't become like that. Personally I feel we should keep away from both an Iran or a Saudi alliance which aims to invade or interfere in other countries. Trade and diplomatic ties are fine.

that i agree .
but saudis are doing worst even : create ideologies of fanatism, sponsor privately lot of terrorist organizations
same for many Gulf countries
which are very very far to be non retarded democrats

With Iran it happens at regime level. Terrorism is part of Iran's policy.

With Saudis it happens as you said with private donors etc. Not at regime level.

Isn't Egypt the same country which recently experenced a military coup supported by Saudis and Americans toppling an elected government? now they want to bring democracy and stability to Yemen through boots?

I think you've missed something along the way.

Obama was a supporter of the MB coming to power in Egypt and is still keeping open ties with the MB.

With Iran it happens at regime level. Terrorism is part of Iran's policy.

With Saudis it happens as you said with private donors etc. Not at regime level..
private donors are a way to hide it and keep good relations with USA
Iran is not hiding anything and as you ; i don't like most of the Iranian foreign policy (especially Syria bu not for Iraq )

saudis used their services in many extremist group sponsoring . many terror groups are from private donors, organizations and it is convenient for them doing nothing to stop it.
when bandar was having relations with IS, USA blamed and he had to leave.

However we should not hate the Saudis based on these people. I blame the system, the governance they have in place. Does it allow them to question things? Think critically other than the state Al Saud narrative? They are living in a dictatorship albeit a mild one but one that just may do something like Bashar Al Assad is doing when and if their power is threatened.
Hate is not for people of arab nor it is for wahabism as a sect. I hate this monarchical rule of saudis. Monarchies are not allowed in islam they are against the basic spirit of shariah.

yes but it reeks of sectarian bias to me, ISIS has been given a free reign instead. both should get equal treatment

Pakistan MUST steer clear of this sectarian conflict in the middle east. let Iran and Saudis square out against each other directly for the fist time.

ISIS is in Iraq... and when ever they launched attack against Saudi petrol, they faced a stern reply. What´s missing from your POV?
I believe, US or Iran will never agree about Saudi boots or bombing missions in Iraq, neither we have seen them requesting so!
We cannot openly support Yemeni militants, while blaming Saudi Arabia as covert supporter of terrorism.
Now Yemeni is far away from Iran and no way should be counted as Iran or its occupied territory.
As far Pakistan concerned, its far clear. However, when Pakistan can join US coalition against terrorism than why not continue building on it?
After all, we are victim of terror and if we don´t hate terror in any form or place, than we have learned nothing!
Pakistan have supplied Iraq with armored vehicles, no one objected, where as people object when Pakistanis take up police job in Bahrain. This is hypocrisy by all definations.

No they won't. They don't want Sistan Balochistan region to go on flame.
let's be clear. Iran and Us are inching towards nucleardeal. In no time they will get hold of Nukes warhead too. Already t etc have wide range of missiles exported by Russians and Chinese . Nowtheproblem is China and Russia all are for supporting Iran. US and India already supporting peaceful use of civil nuclear . At the end of the day US ditches last effort by Israelis to take down nuclear plant. Saudi and Indian relationship were growing thanks to the late king. But new king seems to be doing every thing to keep Pakistan involved in their personal conflicts. Always the guy who pay for assassination will move on In the name of conspiracy or false aligation. But the guy who did the murder will be prosecuted.

Don't you think it will futher isolate Pakistan from it's best friends of Iran?

This thread need a lot of cleaning .. @Horus

for now i just want us ( Pakistani ) to remain neutral ... or keep our support to assistance and logistic ..

Let's see, because bombing people from the skies is something every backward nation is capable of.

What did they achieve exactly? Let me tell you, 25 people, including 4 kids were killed and 30 injured. That's what the mighty coalition achieved. I'm actually waiting for a ground operation.
All their air-defense forces were wiped out. Tens of their basis were vanished. All the objectives were accomplished. And as you see, although Houthies have Scuds and 1000+ km borders with Saudi Arabia, they couldn't do anything. They're now busy hiding and running like rats.

All their air-defense forces were wiped out. Tens of their basis were vanished. All the objectives were accomplished. And as you see, although Houthies have Scuds and 1000+ km borders with Saudi Arabia, they couldn't do anything. They're now busy hiding and running like rats.
So,the war is over?

Back
Top Bottom