What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

look like Malik Salman want to name his son as next king of KSA ... others won't like this idea ...

Well start with ssp, lashkar jhangvi and all other punjabi based terrorists where is the consensus there and the local support?.

Was it not some our countrymen who said to TTP do what you wish but spare Punjab, so in simple English Pakistan is Punjab, Pakistani is Punjabi, others are not and their blood is cheap.

If other pakistanis still think they are equal then they are biggest fools, maybe in the eyes of public but not government.

Tashakur wroora.
Those who said that don't represent 80 million Punjabis just like Bacha(baz) Khans of ANP don't represent all Pakhtoons when they give anti Pakistan statements.
Pakistan is Pakistan -- you can believe whatever you want. If you got a problem with Punjab, you can suck on my Punjabi lulli any day of the week and twice on Sunday. :bunny:

News of the landing private Saudi forces paratrooper quoted Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi of Aden to Amman before arriving in Riyadh .

i think this Unit who does the mission

1427388963561.jpg
:bunny::bunny::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bunny::bunny:
Shake some action boys!

How can you be that sure?
Any case of civil war in Yemen will adversely affect KSA.
no
ISIS or IS poses no threat to KSA, but only to other countries and specially Iran.

Pakistan is in a very good position here and can appear to be as neutral as any Islamic country can get.
we have historic military ties with KSA and there are no two views about safeguarding the Kingdom.

the only thing to watch out is not appear as a blatant party in Iran-KSA proxy war.
if we only send observers, medical staff and internal security for KSA then Iran wont (should'nt) have any issue with that.

Pakistan PM heads a national security meeting to discuss the situation.
Saudi security is Pakistans security any threat to Saudi will evoke strong response.
a pakistani delegation will visit Saudi tomorrow.
CBCc-6EUYAEGfNy.jpg

As I said come and visit and then talk. Visit Oman, UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.
last time i checked saudi Royal family is protected by Pakistanis.....about other countries you listed how many of them are free of any foreign military presence....nobody hates you,you are calling names to our fellow country peoples only reason any Arab is tolerated is because of fact that Allah Almighty bestowed his last and most beloved prophet among Arabs...there is no other reason except Islam...and about all Arabs in last 120 years our fellow Arab Muslims has done a lot of back stabbing to each other and ummah...

in fact they are ding in daily manner ... so they have two choice in future , fight or die like sheep ... some Iraqi Shiia were like this till ISIS turn color of some rivers to red with their blood ...
this already begin ...... they last hope was Pakistan army and that become Wahhbism army ... but we won't help someone unless they ask , if they want to be sheep , then let them be ...
Wrong...far more Sunnis than Shias have died. FYI it's not a Sunni-only Army, it's Pak army.
And how would you help them, like you're helping Yemenis? :lol:
Btw you're starting to sound kinda cute now.:p:

Pakistan's defense minister will travel to KSA in order to specify what Pakistan has decided.
Sir today i found that our Arab brothers have got some syndrome of Superior race what's your opinion sir...........

Sir today i found that our Arab brothers have got some syndrome of Superior race what's your opinion sir...........
Sir,

This is nothing.The people from state of Al saud suffer from very same racial superiority complex just like the Iranians.

For starters You can see yourself when you just land into one of their airports

Last edited:
Just one Question.

What is the Outcome of Yemen after this all ends?There is a serous concern here because I think Alqaida is Waiting for such Opportunity to stab in the back of whoever gets the place there. Now Saudis and Yemen non Operating Govt. would take down Houthis along with suffering some Setbacks and Alqaida would appear out of no where and take down the leftover of Yemeni Non operating Govt. so I think we need to keep our eyes on Alqaida as well because they can create another mess in Yemen after the situation with Houthis are settled.

This isn't about Sunni versus Shia. This is about the people of Yemen overthrowing the dictator Hadi who refused to stand in scheduled election.

The people of Yemen are no one's puppet. Come into Yemen and they will be destroyed like how the American military was destroyed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Proxy terrorists !?

You call millions of Yemeni people proxy terrorists who are fighting for their rights .

Theses people have always been attacked by foreign countries .

First by Egypt and countless times by Saudi Arabia and yet they are called terrorists because they are not Sunnis .

Too many Takfiri and Anti Shia supporters here .
bro i am an shia supporter here.my country may have close relation to israel but l have close relation to shia people atleast they are highly educated and are watanparasth and do no harm to the country they live in.kudos to you.even if shia population explodes in our country,i've firm belief they won't discriminate us for being kafirs like sunni's.not disrespecting sunni's but it's my belief,i may be wrong.it's easy for me to mingle with shia's than sunni's and this is my words only and don't curse other indian's as they may not share my viewpoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom