What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

That's total 80 jets from six nations excluding what Saudi Arabia is putting in air. If I guess correct number should be around 125-150. This way if implemented effectively, there should be minimum thirty jets on station at any given time. I believe it will be suicide from Houthis now on which is very much just against the shia faith. They should surrender now and should participate in nation wide debate. They wanted their voices heard, while world heard it. Now it is time to be practical.

BREAKING...Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel meets PM Nawaz Shareef to discuss Assisstance to S.Arabia against Houthi's...COAS stated Pakistan will give strong response if their S.Arabia sovereignity is Danger..Foreign Minister Assiatant Sartaj Aziz to visit S.Arabia tomorow..

Dunya News..

KSA will be set on fire... first the campaign will be of targetting your soldiers then unrest will spread across your entire country. That is.... dependant on how far you push your agression.

Talk talk and bitching. As Iranians are want to do.

BREAKING...Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel meets PM Nawaz Shareef to discuss Assisstance to S.Arabia against Houthi's...COAS stated Pakistan will give strong response if their S.Arabia sovereignity is Danger..Foreign Minister Assiatant Sartaj Aziz to visit S.Arabia tomorow..

Dunya News..

As expected we'll maintain ambiguity and provide support in non combat roles. If i read it correctly it means that Pakistan will join combat only if SA's sovereignity is threatened, which i'd assume points to a situation of a foreign invasion.

@ghilzai - Calm down bro. Drink some water.

Cant predict the out some of these strikes of GCC.But what would be their response if the weakening of Houthis oiled the AQAP or ISIS.?Failing of one strong militia will be breeding ground for AQAP or IS.

Cant predict the out some of these strikes of GCC.But what would be their response if the weakening of Houthis oiled the AQAP or ISIS.?Failing of one strong militia will be breeding ground for AQAP or IS.

Exactly why i think Yemen might be anexed.

when did all this happen.. I dont see any news on bbc... are saudis fighting on own, or under UN mandate?

Soon we will start guerilla war in Saudi with alot of dead Saudi Wahabians :lol:

You entered the quagmire, welcome :)

We will see. My bet is Iran will just start tatbir early this year. Cry baby cry.

These two mindsets are the cruse of muslim world. Neither of them or these two countries is mentally sane. Both are actually more alike than they like to acknowledge, two faces of same coin.

Well pakistan won't get involved if it does it will be beaten from within and finally purified.
Really?? who will beat us down from with in. and to be honest anyone now tried to destabilize Pakistan from within will be handled like we are handling TTP. So there is no more chance for bull sh!t. And to be honest if the army can go against sunni forces like TTP then the shias should also know that they are minority and the force can be used against them as used against sunni.

As expected we'll maintain ambiguity and provide support in non combat roles. If i read it correctly it means that Pakistan will join combat only if SA's sovereignity is threatened, which i'd assume points to a situation of a foreign invasion.

@ghilzai - Calm down bro. Drink some water.

Might aswell ban me cuz I speak my mind and truth and I will keep doing so.

Most of you know what I said is the truth but your national pride won't let you accept it, we rather live a lie then face reality.

I get the message you better off banning me.

You illiterate fools, we forget India borders and has own problems internal matters. Arabs has never done us any favors in return to send their troops in our country.

If there is serious problem in Middle Eastern, US will able to use Global Hawk Drones to fight militancy in both Yemen and Saudi soil, we don't need to send our expensive troops to Arab countries. Where is GCC monkeys??

USAF-Global-Hawk-in-flight.jpg

Saudi and Arab allies bomb Houthi positions in Yemen

Saudi Arabia and a coalition of regional allies have launched a military operation in Yemen against the Houthi rebels, who deposed the US-backed Yemeni president last month.

Adel al-Jubair, Saudi ambassador to the US, said on Wednesday that a coalition consisting of 10 countries, including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), had begun airstrikes at 7pm Eastern time.

"The operation is to defend and support the legitimate government of Yemen and prevent the radical Houthi movement from taking over the country," Jubair told reporters in Washington.

Saudi and Arab allies bomb Houthi positions in Yemen - Al Jazeera English

Did anyone see red/blue highlights?
Your ignorance just keeps amazing me

Really?? who will beat us down from with in. and to be honest anyone now tried to destabilize Pakistan from within will be handled like we are handling TTP. So there is no more chance for bull sh!t. And to be honest if the army can go against sunni forces like TTP then the shias should also know that they are minority and the force can be used against them as used against sunni.

Who is talking about Shias or religion if you do open your eyes and read what I said it's all been racial.

Army is winning because of local support when that disappears decapitated heads of soldiers will start to reappear.

Remember what happened last time?.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom