What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

This is no action movie in which you fantasize war. Come off your horse, no war with Iran will happen. We declare war on countries when they have already declared war on us. We are not aggressors.

You are talking as if Pakistan's army is some rag-tag militia hired by foreign agents, in this case Saudis. The funnier part is that you seem to take pride in that, an army on payroll of foreigners?

I'm sure Pakistani high ranking generals are wiser than some keyboard warriors fantasizing war with random countries.

I Have Nothing Against Iran But This Type Of News Is Really Disturbing
There are rumours that the Houthis are targeting Sunni mosques in the capital and changing their imams. At one mosque I see many signs saying "the Houthis are not the people" and more crossed-out slogans. The call to prayer has been changed from the Sunni to the Zaidi.

Meeting the Houthis - and their enemies - BBC News

In 1970s Right After The Islamic Revolution In Iran Shia Tribes In Saudia Rebelled Proclaiming 'Islamic Republic of Al Hira' Saudi Eventually Crushed This Rebellion.

If It Was As You Had Presented No Body Would Have Had Any Problem But It Is This Sectarian Angle That Is Disturbing.So Saudi Has Got Good Reason To Feel Worried

Iran has made most stupid move in Yemen and Saudis will not show any mercy to Houthis and will destroy all Houthis areas
yes but it reeks of sectarian bias to me, ISIS has been given a free reign instead. both should get equal treatment

Pakistan MUST steer clear of this sectarian conflict in the middle east. let Iran and Saudis square out against each other directly for the fist time.

Exactly why i think Yemen might be anexed.
So that is a possibility .Then like you said either they need an annexation or regular intervention.US can afford a Soviet or Iraq style irresponsibility ,washing hands from their mess.But Saudi cant.Yemen is a closely linked Arab nation of KSA .If they failed in establishing a peace in Yemen or if they only successful in weakening Houthi ,Radical groups like IS will arise and will spilled to KSA.

Who is talking about Shias or religion if you do open your eyes and read what I said it's all been racial.

Army is winning because of local support when that disappears decapitated heads of soldiers will start to reappear.

Remember what happened last time?.
yes we have paid a price by ignoring the sectarian terrorists who eventually became so brave that they opened a season on all Pakistanis whatever their faith was.

Who is talking about Shias or religion if you do open your eyes and read what I said it's all been racial.

Army is winning because of local support when that disappears decapitated heads of soldiers will start to reappear.

Remember what happened last time?.

What do you mean, could you please explain.. what happen last time.
What I said was no one can further destabilize Pakistan any more. Remember we have a consensus built that we will not tolerate any group to create more problem. So the existing local support will carry on.

that is simple , if you want a sectarin war against Iran and Shiia , we will give one in your home ... who is living in a glass house doesn't throw stone to others ...
Don't talk for the Shiite -- you've nothing in common with them or any other Islamic sect for that matter. You've been working your *** off to hurt Pakistan's interests since it came into existence with little or no success.... so what's new?

The fact that you want Pakistani Shiites to die for YOUR country shows how much love you've got for them.

Last edited:
Might aswell ban me cuz I speak my mind and truth and I will keep doing so.

Most of you know what I said is the truth but your national pride won't let you accept it, we rather live a lie then face reality.

I get the message you better off banning me.

Your contribution is welcomed. I'd just advise against insults etc and other forum rule violations.

What do you mean, could you please explain.. what happen last time.
What I said was no when can further destabilize Pakistan any more. Remember we have a consensus built that we will not tolerate any group to create more problem. So the existing local support will carry on.

Well start with ssp, lashkar jhangvi and all other punjabi based terrorists where is the consensus there and the local support?.

Was it not some of our countrymen who said to TTP do what you wish but spare Punjab, so in simple English Pakistan is Punjab, Pakistani is Punjabi, others are not and their blood is cheap.

If other pakistanis still think they are equal then they are biggest fools, maybe in the eyes of public but not government.

Now tell me guys how should we feel when our government says that, am I still an equal Pakistani am I really?.

Your contribution is welcomed. I'd just advise against insults etc and other forum rule violations.
Tashakur wroora.

Last edited:
,Radical groups like IS will arise and will spilled to KSA.
no
ISIS or IS poses no threat to KSA, but only to other countries and specially Iran.

As expected we'll maintain ambiguity and provide support in non combat roles. If i read it correctly it means that Pakistan will join combat only if SA's sovereignity is threatened, which i'd assume points to a situation of a foreign invasion.

@ghilzai - Calm down bro. Drink some water.
Pakistan is in a very good position here and can appear to be as neutral as any Islamic country can get.
we have historic military ties with KSA and there are no two views about safeguarding the Kingdom.

the only thing to watch out is not appear as a blatant party in Iran-KSA proxy war.
if we only send observers, medical staff and internal security for KSA then Iran wont (should'nt) have any issue with that.

Don't talk for the Shiite -- you've nothing in common with them or any other Islamic sect for that matter. You've been working your *** off to hurt Pakistan's interests since it came into existence with little or no success.... so what's new?

The fact that you want Pakistani Shiites to die for YOUR country shows how much love you've got for them.

in fact they are ding in daily manner ... so they have two choice in future , fight or die like sheep ... some Iraqi Shiia were like this till ISIS turn color of some rivers to red with their blood ...
this already begin ...... they last hope was Pakistan army and that become Wahhbism army ... but we won't help someone unless they ask , if they want to be sheep , then let them be ...

Well start with ssp, lashkar jhangvi and all other punjabi based terrorists where is the consensus there and the local support?.

Was it not some of our countrymen who said to TTP do what you wish but spare Punjab, so in simple English Pakistan is Punjab, Pakistani is Punjabi, others are not and their blood is cheap.

If other pakistanis still think they are equal then they are biggest fools, maybe in the eyes of public but not government.

the thinking of Nawaz league is NOT the thinking of all Pakistanis specially Punjabis so you are mistaken about nonpunjabi inequality, this slogan has been over used and dead.

Last edited:
the thinking of Nawaz league is the the thinking of all Pakistanis specially Punjabis so you are mistaken about nonpunjabi inequality, this slogan has been over used and dead.

I said I know public don't feel or see it like that but the government does, never played that card please read again people see people as equal regardless of ethnic group but not the government.

You blame us for saying then when your government say spare punjab rest we don't care.

Was it not some our countrymen who said to TTP do what you wish but spare Punjab, so in simple English Pakistan is Punjab, Pakistani is Punjabi, others are not and their blood is cheap.

Tashakur wroora.

Thora sabar thora sabar karo... Operation in Pakistan is and will be carried out against all elements who are against the Islamic state of Pakistan. And I would also ask you to skip this thinking of yours that there is Punjabi, Sindi, Baluchi or Pathan but think as a Pakistan.

Houthi aggression? How is a completely domestic movement against a corrupt and puppet government aggression, a movement that has support of majority of Yemenis? And what is Saudi attack against sovereign state of Yemen? Sending Saudi-style democracy to Yemen?

Hope to see the arses of foreign aggressors kicked. If they have balls to launch a ground invasion, hopefully Yemen will be their graveyard.

Oh, the good old Iranophobia. Houthi movement has political support of Iran. It is a fully Yemeni movement and all reports about Iran being behind it are as valuable as horseshit. There is just no proof of that. This aggression will change many things in region. Yemenis know who is on their side and who is trying to impose another backward puppet stooge on them. Let's see if useless UN will do anything against this aggression.
Who are these hotai's and what they want why do arab interfairs in yemen against them.

Thora sabar thora sabar karo... Operation in Pakistan is and will be carried out against all elements who are against the Islamic state of Pakistan. And I would also ask you to skip this thinking of yours that there is Punjabi, Sindi, Baluchi or Pathan but think as a Pakistan.

I do think as pakistan but does the government that says spare punjab?.

Back
Top Bottom