What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Destroying a Saudi military post after destroying vehicle and soldiers running away:

To be honest, till now I don't get the purpose of this channel ( Al masirah), I went through its videos and I noticed 2 things :

1- In some videos they are making themselves as a brave fighters capable to hurt their enemy :D
2- In the rest of the videos they're crying in front of the camera cuz of our reaction :D

What a joke. lol :lol:

Fact :

Our leaders are fighting along with their troops in the battle, while Houthis leaders are hiding their asses in caves and cellars..

Along with his troops? You're too optimistic. And regarding your question, haven't you heard of a mortar, a rocket?

Wow, that must have been one hell of a super duper precise mortar then, killing one single general in middle of nowhere from kilometers away. :)

I assure you, Huthies will never be able to set a foot in Saudi Arabia.

Are you seriously trying to tease me or you actually believe what you just wrote? I mean there are tens of videos showing Saudi vehicles destroyed inside Saudi territory. Then where are they? on Mars? Or maybe Saudi vehicles have entered Yemen and all of them are being destroyed since there is not a single fight in northern areas of Yemen? Wouldn't that be much more embarrassing? I just put a video in my previous post where a Saudi military post is destroyed. I think that's not inside Saudi territory based on your logic, it must be Moon or Jupiter.

And where are all these vehicles?

Wandering on outskirts of city of Jizan.

Destroying vehicles in Jizan province.

Overlooking city of Najran:

Destroying vehicles inside Saudi territory.

They are attacking targets inside Saudi territory almost everyday and here we have one guy saying they can't set a step in Saudi territory. :lol:

Our leaders are fighting along with their troops in the battle, while Houthis leaders are hiding their asses in caves and cellars..

Actually no, your leaders are in their luxury palaces in Riyadh. It's the job of military commanders to fight a war and there are enough commanders fighting in Yemen everywhere.

To be honest, till now I don't get the purpose of this channel ( Al masirah), I went through its videos and I noticed 2 things :

1- In some videos they are making themselves as a brave fighters capable to hurt their enemy :D
2- In the rest of the videos they're crying in front of the camera cuz of our reaction :D

What a joke. lol :lol:

Fact :

Same is done by Taliban offspring TTP in Pakistan. On one hand they pose as brave warriors of islam while killing our children and troops. When their asses are blown sky high they cry rape.

Houthis are using this codes to encrypt and protect their radio communications, but now it's between our hands :lol::

CNHT9mAUwAAJ1EP.jpg

CNHT9l3VEAAWDxk.jpg

CNHT9mJVEAARQQA.jpg

CNHT9l2VEAE-bLL.jpg

Actually no, your leaders are in their luxury palaces in Riyadh. It's the job of military commanders to fight a war and there are enough commanders fighting in Yemen everywhere.

Didn't say our kings or princes, I said ' leaders '.
If the military commanders don't have the authority and the experience to be considered as leaders ? then who ?
Army chef ! :D

He was killed in Saudi-Yemeni borders defending his country, since the houthis are trying make some victories while they're suffering from losses in many fronts.

Killing 1 soldier mean there are 10 houthis will be sent to hell.:-)

But God says one for one ....

Fact :

Sorry but your red-fonted fact is wrong

"Major General Abdulrahman bin Saad al-Shahrani, commander of the 18th Brigade, was inspecting troops deployed "on the front lines along the southern region when the post came under random enemy fire," said the military said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency."

Inspecting troops. Not fighting.

But I mean, even if he was fighting, that's his job. Do you think in other countries brigades attack without any leaders? They send a few hundred soldiers in the front line without any generals?

Sorry but your red-fonted fact is wrong

"Major General Abdulrahman bin Saad al-Shahrani, commander of the 18th Brigade, was inspecting troops deployed "on the front lines along the southern region when the post came under random enemy fire," said the military said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency."

Inspecting troops. Not fighting.

But I mean, even if he was fighting, that's his job. Do you think in other countries brigades attack without any leaders? They send a few hundred soldiers in the front line without any generals?

I think I had proved this fact with a video before I wrote it.

See this post .( if you don't mind )

I know about Gen. Al-Shahrani (RIP), and I didn't mean him personally BTW.

Houthis are using this codes to encrypt and protect their radio communications, but now it's between our hands :lol::

CNHT9mAUwAAJ1EP.jpg

CNHT9l3VEAAWDxk.jpg

CNHT9mJVEAARQQA.jpg

CNHT9l2VEAE-bLL.jpg
That can be changed very easily .
By the way thats not encription . Communication encryption is done on hardware level by the help of dedicated chips on the radio that first digitalize and then encrypt the data and in more modern device compress them and send them in bursts .

There is big difference between Generals and Leaders ...

By the way thats not encription . Communication encryption is done on hardware level by the help of dedicated chips on the radio that first digitalize and then encrypt the data and in more modern device compress them and send them in bursts .

it is basic form of Encryption ...

Wow, that must have been one hell of a super duper precise mortar then, killing one single general in middle of nowhere from kilometers away. :)

Are you seriously trying to tease me or you actually believe what you just wrote? I mean there are tens of videos showing Saudi vehicles destroyed inside Saudi territory. Then where are they? on Mars? Or maybe Saudi vehicles have entered Yemen and all of them are being destroyed since there is not a single fight in northern areas of Yemen? Wouldn't that be much more embarrassing? I just put a video in my previous post where a Saudi military post is destroyed. I think that's not inside Saudi territory based on your logic, it must be Moon or Jupiter.

And where are all these vehicles?

Wandering on outskirts of city of Jizan.

Destroying vehicles in Jizan province.

Overlooking city of Najran:

Destroying vehicles inside Saudi territory.

They are attacking targets inside Saudi territory almost everyday and here we have one guy saying they can't set a step in Saudi territory. :lol:

Oh look, they're in the middle of Najran now:
:lol:

considering their other equipment , I would say they stick to the basics

even if this is true , its pretty idiotic to just post that since its easy to just change the encryption

Back
Top Bottom