What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Frustration? I've been chillaxing and occupied with real life you dumb little mosquito. :rofl: There is nothing to be frustrated about anyway because its the Arab people that are preoccupied with slaughtering each other 24/7. And then we have other idiots celebrating it because they think its a stab against Iran. Killing their own kin to get at Iran. Thats why I say you people (well not you, seeing as how you're a malaysian) are by and large a failure at life.
Oh and Bashar is sitting firmly because we say so. He has lost more cities in the periphery recently, but is still in firm control of all the major arteries and cities (where the majority of the population live). So no, Im not frustrated. Not as frustrated as you gulf junkies got when you got a temper tantrum, after uncle sam decided not to bomb Assad. :lol:
Where did you get air from anyway? haha
Since Arabs slaughter eachother, then why you are so butt-hurt? I'm sorry to break it to you, Shiite are not Arabs like us and have never been.

Typical culture of most Arab countries in fighting a war. Starve civilians in enemy areas and use all savage methods possible to win.

PS: This guy is against Houthis, as much as he is against Saudi aggression.
Lol.. Oh my god..

Actually I have not even been following this, whats the situation currently ?

Saudi , aek , mission ka nam bhi origional nahi rakh sakte ...

every thing has to have the ending word "Storm"

Death to America, Death to Israel but hey lets kill yemenis - official houthi motto:omghaha:

Actually no, Saudis have killed most of Yemeni civilians till now.
-----------------------------------------------

From 2 days ago:

Total number of Saudi military vehicles destroyed in border areas till 2 days ago is 173, including 32 tanks, 30 armored vehicles and 111 patrol vehicles. That's a good number, considering Saudi ground forces haven't set a foot on Yemen till now from north and all of these vehicles are destroyed inside Saudi territory.

CMyC1myWwAEKbHO.png

Last edited:
Total number of Saudi military vehicles destroyed in border areas till 2 days ago is 173, including 32 tanks, 30 armored vehicles and 111 patrol vehicles. That's a good number, considering Saudi ground forces haven't set a foot on Yemen till now from north and all of these vehicles are destroyed inside Saudi territory.

It's now, let's make up numbers game as we've lost patience over our allies in Yemen fiasco.

It's now, let's make up numbers game as we've lost patience over our allies in Yemen fiasco.

Why should I make up numbers? You can check the YouTube channel, almost all videos of the destroyed targets are there, takes some of your time, but it's all there :)

Why should I make up numbers? You can check the YouTube channel, almost all videos of the destroyed targets are there, takes some of your time, but it's all there :)
Where are the 32 tanks? I understand someone can be frustrated but not to this degree. I've watched all videos but the numbers are ridiculous..

Where are the 32 tanks? I understand someone can be frustrated but not to this degree. I've watched all videos but the numbers are ridiculous..

That's not an odd figure. They are literally living on the Saudi side of border since first days of invasion, releasing videos of attacks on border guards, vehicles, tanks and military posts in the border. every day or every few hours. Not that all of them is filmed, but a great number of them are in the page. I don't understand why should they lie when the numbers could be much more exaggerated if they planned on lying.

Keep in mind that, not all those attacks fully destroyed tanks for example, some left a damage only. All attacks are counted in these numbers.

Back
Top Bottom