What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

That would be next to impossible because southerners have no public support in North Yemen. Houthis never dared to attack Aden until Qaeda exploded a big bomb in Sanaa. Heck, even Hitler only annexed two places, one is Sudetenland and the other is Austria, because these two places are ethnic German.
We will see.

We will see.

Besides, if southerners ever try to take Taiz, Iraq would get involved and start shipping additional Kornets to Hodeidah arming the Northern Resistance. Saudi Arabia would never dare attack an Iraqi cargo ship and risk a war with Sadr's Mahdi Army. :p:

AnsvRld-x5I.jpg
jek0W-UsT4U.jpg

Little Green Men? Hopefully not. What happened to Saddam in the first Gulf war is a stark warning. The US will never allow Arabs to unite, which would threaten western power and interests. The US's interests is to embolden Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon against Saudi Arabia and UAE, sell arms to both sides and reap huge profits. This is why the US will never allow Saudi Arabia and UAE to install Hadi back in power in Sanaa. Maybe in Aden, but definitely not in the Zaidi North Yemen. The US's interests is to split Yemen, and make North Yemenis and South Yemenis resent each other. This way the US would sell arms to both sides and reap huge profits.

The US has already succeeded in pitting Turkey and Egypt against each other, in pitting Ukraine and Russia against each other.

Last edited:
Little Green Men? Hopefully not. What happened to Saddam in the first Gulf war is a stark warning. The US will never allow Arabs to unite, which would threaten western power and interests. The US's interests is to embolden Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon against Saudi Arabia and UAE, sell arms to both sides and reap huge profits. This is why the US will never allow Saudi Arabia and UAE to install Hadi back in power in Sanaa. Maybe in Aden, but definitely not in the Zaidi North Yemen. The US's interests is to split Yemen, and make North Yemenis and South Yemenis resent each other. This way the US would sell arms to both sides and reap huge profits.

The US has already succeeded in pitting Turkey and Egypt against each other, in pitting Ukraine and Russia against each other.
Honey, just a piece of advice. Many members here were saying the exact stuff as yours especially about Yemen, and their posts were extremely arrogant, and our responses were almost the same as you got, but ASA the Decisive Storm started with all the Huthies and Iranians setbacks, the same members left this forum out of embarrassment, don't be like them.

Honey, just a piece of advice. Many members here were saying the exact stuff as yours especially about Yemen, and their posts were extremely arrogant, and our responses were almost the same as you got, but ASA the Decisive Storm started with all the Huthies and Iranians setbacks, the same members left this forum out of embarrassment, don't be like them.

So far everything is going according to plan of the yanks. Splitting Yemen. If southerners try to take over North Yemen, you can be sure Americans would not approve of that and bomb.

Yanks never wanted to have one Yemen. Only because Communism collapsed in 1990 did North Yemen conquer South Yemen the same way West Germany conquered East Germany.

Anyone happen to know where this is? Not Houthis themselves but tribes allied with Houthis. My guess is near Taiz.

Houthis in Taiz

Saudi base under attack yesterday

So far everything is going according to plan of the yanks. Splitting Yemen. If southerners try to take over North Yemen, you can be sure Americans would not approve of that and bomb.

Yanks never wanted to have one Yemen. Only because Communism collapsed in 1990 did North Yemen conquer South Yemen the same way West Germany conquered East Germany.

Anyone happen to know where this is? Not Houthis themselves but tribes allied with Houthis. My guess is near Taiz.

Houthis in Taiz

Though we already lost interest in this silly war over here. May i ask who is 'winning' the war? Lol :cheesy:

Houthis in Taiz

All I see is some people blabbering and an art attack on a border post...

All I see is some people blabbering and an art attack on a border post...

It was a fairly big base. Lots of arms inside. If Houthis capture the base, they capture lots of arms. Syrian rebels captured lots of arms this way. Saudi soldiers in southwest Saudi Arabia are mainly Zaidis. They do not wish to fight North Yemen so their fighting spirit is low and their morale is low.

Madhhab_Map3.png

It was a fairly big base. Lots of arms inside. If Houthis capture the base, they capture lots of arms. Syrian rebels captured lots of arms this way. Saudi soldiers in southwest Saudi Arabia are mainly Zaidis. They do not wish to fight North Yemen so their fighting spirit is low and their morale is low.
Lol, "lots of arms", "big base", and "capture"? You are one deluded guy..:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom