What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Yawn when will the fighting start in Taiz the former capital of North Yemen? That's when it'll get interesting. At this rate, Hadi be dead from old age before the Taiz battle can start. :alcoholic:

Last edited:
SF gear. I've seen a Saudi SF soldier in Aden with one of these.
yeah, couldn't possibly be standard issue. This also reflects quite poorly on the saudi SF, looks like they made like the Iraqi forces in Mosul and ran for it :P

Got any more info on how the houthis got their hands on it ?

yeah, couldn't possibly be standard issue. This also reflects quite poorly on the saudi SF, looks like they made like the Iraqi forces in Mosul and ran for it :P

Got any more info on how the houthis got their hands on it ?

Given. Not captured. Saudi troops in southwest South Arabia are Zaidi with family ties in North Yemen. Historically, Zaidis only marry Zaidis.

Madhhab_Map3.png

Yawn when will the fighting start in Taiz the former capital of North Yemen? That's when it'll get interesting. At this rate, Hadi be dead from old age before the Taiz battle can start. :alcoholic:
I think you will die from brain tumor before him

Given. Not captured. Saudi troops in southwest South Arabia are Zaidi with family ties in North Yemen. Historically, Zaidis only marry Zaidis.

Madhhab_Map3.png
really, "given" now ? o_O

you used a different word in your original post :whistle:

big base lots of arms

BTW Houthis captured G36 and some sort of sniper rifle from Saudi troops. Can anyone ID what it is?

CG_q3p3UkAA6i3v.jpg

Next to impossible. Islamist rebels in Syria their arms are all given by army defectors who joined Islamists.
Not true at all, the spread of illegal weapons in Syria happened as a result of militants capturing army depots even though you blame aliens and what not for small arms proliferation to Syria. Get your facts straight.

Not true at all, the spread of illegal weapons in Syria happened as a result of militants capturing army depots even though you blame aliens and what not for small arms proliferation to Syria. Get your facts straight.

It is true army depots were captured. But only after soldiers joined Islamists. If American civilians try to capture arms depots and see what happens to them.

It is true army depots were captured. But only after soldiers joined Islamists. If American citizens try to capture arms depots and see what happens.
So are you saying that the SAA aka shabiha are too competent that a bunch if ragtag militias won't be able to capture strategic armaments from their weapon depots? I think that makes sense:yes4:

So are you saying that the SAA aka shabiha are too competent that a bunch if ragtag militias won't be able to capture strategic armaments from their weapon depots? I think that makes sense:yes4:

Many SAA soldiers were secretly Islamist sympathesizers and so they joined Islamists. I say about 10% of SAA did so. For example, Manaf Tlass joined Islamists.

No more capture is possible because the remaining 90% of SAA are loyalists.

Back
Top Bottom