What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I understand your anger and frustration over your brothers' recent setbacks in Yemen and Syria, but this doesn't change the facts there is an invented minor ideology, and the patronage country of this ideology , again, officially and internationally is an outcast terror state. And the most important thing here is that when I talk to you I actually talk to your posts and thoughts not you personally, so there is no need to get upset and try to tease as that will not work.

If you find one single reason for me to be angry, you are very lucky. But you won't. I follow Syria, Iraq and Yemen situations very closely, and also other countries. There are always advances and setbacks, but I don't get emotional over advances or angry in setbacks, absolutely not. I am not teasing you, merely saying the truth.

About terror state and ideology, I don't give a crap about U.S or EU list of terror states, I believe in what I am seeing with my own eyes. Take a look at Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and see the religion/sect and nationality of terrorists and suicide bombers. Are they Iranian? Hell no. Are they mostly Arabs? Hell yes. Are they inspired by the virus coming out of Najd? Indeed.

If you find one single reason for me to be angry, you are very lucky. But you won't. I follow Syria, Iraq and Yemen situations very closely, and also other countries. There are always advances and setbacks, but I don't get emotional over advances or angry in setbacks, absolutely not. I am not teasing you, merely saying the truth.

About terror state and ideology, I don't give a crap about U.S or EU list of terror states, I believe in what I am seeing with my own eyes. Take a look at Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and see the religion/sect and nationality of terrorists and suicide bombers. Are they Iranian? Hell no. Are they mostly Arabs? Hell yes. Are they inspired by the virus coming out of Najd? Indeed.
Hmmm, so your definition of terrorism is a Sunni who kills others? It seems your sectarianism and hatred blinded your eyes from seeing the truth. The truth is that Shiite in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen committed much more ugly crimes toward much more innocent victims in four years than Qaeda and ISIS have committed since their creation. The truth is that ISIS and Qaeda main victims and targets have always been Sunni countries and Sunni people while they have never ever targeted Iran. The truth is that the vast majority of Sunni Muslims have always condemned these two groups while the vast majority of Shiite insolently support and commend Shiite terror groups.

Look around, wherever there is Saudi influence, there are prosperity and development, for example GCC, Jordan, Morocco...etc while wherever there is Iranian or Shiite influence there are destruction and bloodshed for example Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq.

Iran's position in the middle east is being severely threatened: Saudi intervention in Bahrain, Saudi intervention in Yemen, Turkish buffer zone in Syria, Mr. Assad's lack of manpower.

I don't believe that Saudi Arabia and Turkey will get trapped in the Vietnam's that are Syria and Yemen rather they will continue using proxies and no fly zones to further their strategic goals. Theses countries know full well that those are traps.

Last edited:
Emarati BMP-3M in Aden::victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::lock::lock::dance3::dance3::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::guns::guns:

osj48845.bmp

used by UAE itself or provided as military aid?

Iran's position in the middle east is being severely threatened: Saudi intervention in Bahrain, Saudi intervention in Yemen, Turkish buffer zone in Syria, Mr. Assad's lack of manpower.

I don't believe that Saudi Arabia and Turkey will get trapped in the Vietnam's that are Syria and Yemen rather they will continue using proxies and no fly zones to further their strategic goals. Theses countries know full well that those are traps.

You claim that Iran's position is being severely threatened. This would happen if we had something that we are losing. You mention two examples firstly. Bahrain & Yemen. Neither of these two countries were our close allies or under our sphere of influence for Saudi's intervention to threaten our position.

Syria is a different example, but I doubt that Turkish's buffer zone is going to hurt Iran's position, because it is mainly effecting the territories that are currently not under the Syrian governments control.

LMAO...........This conflict is still ongoing?? :lol: I almost forgot about it, since the media hardly talks about it at all these days. lol Everybody has already moved to another more interesting/up to date conflict/issue in the middle east like Iran nuclear deal and Turkey intervention in Syria/Iraq. KSA and Iran can continue fighting their proxy war in Yemen now peacefully.:chilli::enjoy:

LMAO...........This conflict is still ongoing?? :lol: I almost forgot about it, since the media hardly talks about it at all these days. lol Everybody has already moved to another more interesting/up to date conflict/issue in the middle east like Iran nuclear deal and Turkey intervention in Syria/Iraq. KSA and Iran can continue fighting their proxy war in Yemen now peacefully.:chilli::enjoy:

As it seems it's gonna take several years ...

13 million slaps to Iran

13 million people in Yemen struggling to find enough to eat, Oxfam says
Charity reports 6.5 million people on brink of starvation with medicines scarce and disease a growing threat, as five-day ceasefire shows signs of collapsing

A Yemeni child pulls two jerry cans filled with water past destroyed houses in Sana’’a. Photograph: Yahya Arhab/EPA
Guardian Global development is supported by:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Clár Ní Chonghaile

Tuesday 28 July 2015 07.00 BST

Since March, nearly 25,000 people a day have slipped into hunger in Yemen, and every second person – or nearly 13 million people – is now struggling to find enough to eat, according to Oxfam.

Conflict, air strikes and a naval blockade have killed thousands in the country, and reduced people to begging and polishing shoes in rubble-filled cities where water, food and medicines are scarce and disease is a growing threat, aid workers say.

New details of the depth of the humanitarian crisis were released after the Saudi-led coalition, which is fighting Shia Houthi rebels, announced a five-day ceasefire, which started on 26 July, to allow in relief.

Aid worker in Yemen: 'We fear for our lives every day'

But already by 27 July, the ceasefire seemed in danger of collapsing. Reuters quoted residents and Saudi media as saying Iranian-backed Houthi militia had continued fighting across the country. Two previous humanitarian pauses have failed to take hold fully.

Oxfam said on 28 July that 6.5 million people are on the brink of starvation. This marks an increase of 2.3 million since March when the Saudi-led coalition, which has the backing of the US and UK, started air strikes and a de facto naval blockade of the country’s ports.

Over the past four months, Yemeni civilians have paid a horrendous price with nearly 1,700 people killed and more than 3,800 injured. On 24 July, at least 120 people were killed when air strikes hit a residential area in the town of Mokha on the Red Sea coast.

The UN children’s agency says at least 365 children have been killed since late March, and regional director Peter Salama said the conflict had compounded the misery of children living in the poorest country in the region, with millions also facing increased risk of contracting diseases like measles, malaria, diarrhoea and pneumonia.

“As tragic as the deaths and injuries among children are, the indirect impact of the violence may result in far more deaths among children in the long term, and could affect an entire generation,” Salama said on Sunday after a three-day visit to Yemen.

500.jpg

Yemen's humanitarian crisis leaves a million people in dire straits – in pictures

Oxfam said that since March, only 20% of domestic food needs had entered Yemen, and an extra 650,000 children and pregnant and breastfeeding mothers have become malnourished, bringing the total number to 1.5 million. Yemen usually imports around 90% of its food needs, and even before the fighting escalated, it had one of the highest malnutrition rates in the world.

Interviews with displaced families in Sana’a found that 60% of those questioned said that they cope with the lack of food and cash by begging, polishing shoes and hoping for charity, Oxfam said.

“Since the start of the conflict, every day that goes by without a ceasefire and full resumption of imports sees nearly 25,000 additional people going hungry in Yemen,” said Philippe Clerc, Oxfam’s country director.

“The US, UK and Iran should use their influence over warring parties to bring about an end to the conflict. Should the world continue to turn a blind eye to the suffering of over 21 million people in need of humanitarian assistance, it is tantamount to complicity in their suffering,” he said.

Houthi rebels seized the capital, Sana’a, in September and pushed south and east in March and April. In early July, the UN declared Yemen a level-3 humanitarian emergency, the highest on its scale, warning that nearly half the country’s regions were facing a food crisis.

Jonathan Bartolozzi, director of programmes for Mercy Corps, said it would take decades to rebuild after this “tragic” destruction.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
An elderly woman leaves a charity food assistance centre after receiving her ration in Yemen’s capital, Sana’a. Photograph: Khaled Abdullah/Reuters
“Certainly the physical growth and development that was done before has been destroyed, and that will take years, if not decades, to rebuild. Certain parts of the country have been decimated – cities, bridges, infrastructure,” said Bartolozzi.

He saw some hope in the enduring spirit of volunteerism among youths who had participated in Mercy Corps’ projects, but warned the trauma meant many people would need psychosocial support.

“To think that this has gone on for not one month, not two months, not three months, we are at four months now. What does that mean for a person?” said Bartolozzi.

The UN has appealed for $1.6bn for Yemen but so far it has received only 15% of the funds. Bartolozzi said the declaration of a level-3 emergency had galvanised some donors, and said the arrival of a World Food Programme (WFP) ship in Aden last week was a positive development.

WFP said the ship – the first one chartered by WFP to berth at the port since March – carried 3,000 metric tons of food, enough to feed 180,000 people for one month. More WFP-chartered ships are on standby near Aden.

Mercy Corps has started cleaning campaigns to try to combat and prevent dengue, cholera and other diseases in cities. It is also delivering food baskets to displaced people and others, reaching more than 30,000 people this month. Bartolozzi stressed that development work must restart as soon as possible to deal with chronic underlying problems.

“We cannot simply be making sure that everyone has food on the table today and that it is flowing into the country, but we need to be making sure that the farmers are planting and are cultivating their crops,” he said. The harvest in September will give an idea of how badly production has been affected by the conflict, and especially by the scarcity of water in one of the world’s driest countries.

Malnourished "Iranian" baby in Sanaa hospital.

r
That child is in Sanaa which is under Huthis control who steal international humanitarian aids to sustain their fighting Yemenite people. Yemen had been in crisis before the Decisive Storm operation, thanx to Iran and it's stooges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, let's go back to Iranians' comments.

- They said the Arab coalition are too scared and incompetent to set a foot in Yemen, yet, they launched an operation dubbed Golden Arrow and captured and controlled Aden in two days with minimum losses.

- They challenged us to prove Iranian armament of Huthis and we did that with pictures many sources.

That child is in Sanaa which is under Huthis control who steal international humanitarian aids to sustain their fighting Yemenite people. Yemen had been in crisis before the Decisive Storm operation, thanx to Iran and it's stooges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, let's go back to Iranians' comments.

- They said the Arab coalition are too scared and incompetent to set a foot in Yemen, yet, they launched an operation dubbed Golden Arrow and captured and controlled Aden in two days with minimum losses.

- They challenged us to prove Iranian armament of Huthis and we did that with pictures many sources.
Yeah with pictures from 2 years ago and Intrestingly if you search the name of the ship you later see claims from yemen government that the arms were for sumali not yemen and then alot of reports who doubted the initial reports.

Back
Top Bottom