What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

If that was not enough for you,I quit. And you can keep your opinion because it doesn't change the fact.

I gave you a newer article by the author of the article you mentioned who himself doubted the allegations as serious enough! Did you read the post??

But, of course, true and honest communication is difficult with someone who thanks another Arab poster for posting an article from ISRAELI INTELLIGENCY think tanks!!!

If that was not enough for you,I quit. And you can keep your opinion because it doesn't change the fact.

You give evidence manufactured at the zionazi factory and then you quit, bravo, bravo!

sounds like you wish you had a harem

And you sound like you're mighty proud of your indian and zionazi whores in your herem! You know what killed Arafat, it might kill you too!

Dude, you're sick. If you have something wrong, hit your banana head into a wall ! :wave:

Sick is he who cannot survive without being sold out to the zionazis.

You give evidence manufactured at the zionazi factory and then you quit, bravo, bravo!

And you sound like you're mighty proud of your indian and zionazi whores in your herem! You know what killed Arafat, it might kill you too!

Sick is he who cannot survive without being sold out to the zionazis.
And my qualms are why does this concern either an Iranian or Bengali, Yemen is at least a border and a sea from Iran and even more distant from Bangladesh.
And you seem obsessed with harems, get married bro you sound like you need to let off steam.

And my qualms are why does this concern either an Iranian or Bengali, Yemen is at least a border and a sea from Iran and even more distant from Bangladesh.
And you seem obsessed with harems, get married bro you sound like you need to let off steam.

You are a South Yemeni, right? May I ask, how can a south Yemeni support killing of his own people? You hate Iran or Houthis? No problem, but 2 days ago, in one single airstrike, 120 civilians were killed and 150 injured, majority were women and children. But it seems, for you, sects matter more than that, given your extremely sectarian attitude. Absolute majority of civilians in Yemen war were killed by Saudis, yet as a person who claims to be from south, you didn't even give a crap.

I have seen various south Yemenis who are firmly against Houthis, but also were extremely angry at Saudi barbarism. You seem to be an exception, who takes sects before innocent lives.

What have the Houthis done to the House of Saud? Don't evade this question by asking why we are concerned about it. We are concerned because the Saudis are interfering in a sovereign state, we are concerned because our Prophet (pbuh) told us to be concerned when humanity suffers because of the lust of a few.

You are a South Yemeni, right? May I ask, how can a south Yemeni support killing of his own people? You hate Iran or Houthis? No problem, but 2 days ago, in one single airstrike, 120 civilians were killed and 150 injured, majority were women and children. But it seems, for you, sects matter more than that, given your extremely sectarian attitude. Absolute majority of civilians in Yemen war were killed by Saudis, yet as a person who claims to be from south, you didn't even give a crap.

I have seen various south Yemenis who are firmly against Houthis, but also were extremely angry at Saudi barbarism. You seem to be an exception, who takes sects before innocent lives.
One single airstike killed 120 and 150 were injured? Were they all in one room?

And of course the loss of civilian lives is never good, but you are obviously pro houthi, why do you never criticize them for for the tens of thousands of innocents they've killed in their terrorist attacks on areas which do not want them? And the saudis who committed the crimes will answer for it in this life or the next, i am against the houthis because they are killing my people out of aggression and not the saudis. This would never have happened if the tyrant ali salih (may he burn in hell for ever) was so hell bent on power that he allied with the houthis and started butchering his own people. Theyre out screaming death to america death to israel but all i see is death to yemenis who dont want the terrorists in power.

What have the Houthis done to the House of Saud? Don't evade this question by asking why we are concerned about it. We are concerned because the Saudis are interfering in a sovereign state, we are concerned because our Prophet (pbuh) told us to be concerned when humanity suffers because of the lust of a few.
The issue between the saudis and the houthis is of no concern to me.
Why is it you only critcise the saudis and no one else, i find this strange.
And i promise you if the saudis didnt intervene when they did the death toll would have reached 100,000+.
Ali Salih is scum, he must suffer for all he did and all those who support him deserve what they get.
When Ali Salih goes the houthis will go back to none existence inshallah.

The issue between the saudis and the houthis is of no concern to me.
Why is it you only critcise the saudis and no one else, i find this strange.
And i promise you if the saudis didnt intervene when they did the death toll would have reached 100,000+.
Ali Salih is scum, he must suffer for all he did and all those who support him deservce what they get.
When Ali Salih goes the houthis will go back to none existence inshallah.

So, in order to save the so-called '100,000+' of yours, the Saudis are bombing women and children in Aden, right? In 2002, in the same manner, bush and blair saved millions of people from Saddam's hydrogen bombs, we haven't forgotten that.

One single airstike killed 120 and 150 were injured? Were they all in one room?
Now making fun of death of your own people?
At least 120 killed as Saudi-led airstrikes target Yemeni residential area | Fox News

Saudi-led airstrikes kill 120; deadliest in Yemen conflict - Yahoo News

And of course the loss of civilian lives is never good, but you are obviously pro houthi, why do you never criticize them for for the tens of thousands of innocents they've killed in their terrorist attacks on areas which do not want them? And the saudis who committed the crimes will answer for it in this life or the next, i am against the houthis because they are killing my people out of aggression and not the saudis. This would never have happened if the tyrant ali salih (may he burn in hell for ever) was so hell bent on power that he allied with the houthis and started butchering his own people. Theyre out screaming death to america death to israel but all i see is death to yemenis who dont want the terrorists in power.

Tens of thousands were killed? Are you sure it is not millions? Get real, this is not Twitter where some fanboys will believe lies like that.

Yes I also criticize Houthis, I think their operation in the south was a mistake (although I supported it at first), it is obvious that people in the south do not want to be even a part of Yemen. When I read opinions of southerners, they mostly think of separation from Yemen, they don't have any affiliation or desire for neither the Saudis nor Houthis. Houthis have massive support in northern Yemen and Sann'a and other areas, but not in southern Yemen, obviously.

But make no mistake, number of people killed by Saudis is much much larger than those of Houthis. They are saints compared to Saudis.

It is also a shame that as a Yemeni, you don't know yet that in this country, tribes matter more than religion and sects, that's why many Sunni tribes in the north also joined them, same as various tribes in central Yemen and even some in the south. Yemenis don't care about sects, they have lived with each other for thousands of years. But as expected, Saudis are spreading their typical cancer: making it a religious war, giving free hand to Al-Qaeda and ISIS nutjobs, that's their expertise.

Now making fun of death of your own people?
At least 120 killed as Saudi-led airstrikes target Yemeni residential area | Fox News

Saudi-led airstrikes kill 120; deadliest in Yemen conflict - Yahoo News

Tens of thousands were killed? Are you sure it is not millions? Get real, this is not Twitter where some fanboys will believe lies like that.

Yes I also criticize Houthis, I think their operation in the south was a mistake (although I supported it at first), it is obvious that people in the south do not want to be even a part of Yemen. When I read opinions of southerners, they mostly think of separation from Yemen, they don't have any affiliation or desire for neither the Saudis nor Houthis. Houthis have massive support in northern Yemen and Sann'a and other areas, but not in southern Yemen, obviously.

But make no mistake, number of people killed by Saudis is much much larger than those of Houthis. They are saints compared to Saudis.

It is also a shame that as a Yemeni, you don't know yet that in this country, tribes matter more than religion and sects, that's why many Sunni tribes in the north also joined them, same as various tribes in central Yemen and even some in the south. Yemenis don't care about sects, they have lived with each other for thousands of years. But as expected, Saudis are spreading their typical cancer: making it a religious war, giving free hand to Al-Qaeda and ISIS nutjobs, that's their expertise.
bla bla fart bla that is the sound you make.
how about Syria those 300,000 dead are what and more than halve of population as refugees are what and you come here crying for 3000 huthi Iranian stooges dead
have a shame

how about Syria those 300,000 dead are what and more than halve of population as refugees are what and you come here crying for 3000 huthi Iranian stooges dead
have a shame
Oh no thats impossible, remember the houthis, Assad, hezbollah etc.. are killing hundreds of thousands of innocents because theyre saving us from Israel and america. How can we be so silly, iran only wants to save the middle east

have a shame

Thanks to nutjobs you sent to Syria, just like you sent the cancer to Iraq and Afghanistan.

300,000 is total number of casualties in Syria, majority of them armed persons from SAA and opposing sides.

NA: Abdul Kareem Alhuthi who is the brother of Abdulmalik Alhuthi after he got caught by rebels today...

CK2cbkvUAAEs13T.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to nutjobs you sent to Syria, just like you sent the cancer to Iraq and Afghanistan.

300,000 is total number of casualties in Syria, majority of them armed persons from SAA and opposing sides.
1- there are no Saudi military personal in Syria on the other hand there are Iranian military personal.
2- there are no Saudi military personal in Iraq on the other hand there are Iranian military personal.
3- there are no Saudi military personal in Afghanistan on the other hand there are Iranian militia.
your are saying all 300.000 are armed persons even children and women and old people.
again have a shame your actions will be written in history in destroying any country you set foot in it. Syria .Iraq. Lebanon and their people will never forget what you did.

1- there are no Saudi military personal in Syria on the other hand there are Iranian military personal.
2- there are no Saudi military personal in Iraq on the other hand there are Iranian military personal.
3- there are no Saudi military personal in Afghanistan on the other hand there are Iranian militia.

No, there are no 'military' personnel anywhere, there are some advisers and all of them have permission from respective governments. We haven't invaded any country unlike Saudis.

again have a shame your actions will be written in history in destroying any country you set foot in it. Syria .Iraq. Lebanon and their people will never forget what you did.
As a Saudi, I suggest you don't talk about 'shame'. What you have done in ME, creating a virus that is spreading fast, we can never come close to that.

Great, a report by Israelis about Iran, it can't get any better.

Back
Top Bottom