What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

It took you at least half ab hour just to come up with this! Truth sounds like a fart to a donkey!
yeah i was waiting your response. you know i have a live why waste my time listening to farts sound

yeah i was waiting your response. you know i have a live why waste my time listing to farts sound

Yeah you have a herem to attend to, so get busy and don't bother to waste the time of other people.

You know, this is not your herem that you can apprehend someone for simply saying that you own a hundred herems with a hundred thousand whores in them!

Dude, you're sick. If you have something wrong, hit your banana head into a wall ! :wave:

You knew you must have opened the can you might have found some ballistic missile inside it.

Actually they tried many times to target us using the ballistic missiles, but they were defeated Alhamdulillah. I got your point form your 1st quote, but I didn't prefer to engage in a useless debate .(since it's the most common type of debates here )

What I've understood from you is that your country didn't arm the Houthis?. But we proved that so many times and there is no need for us to argue about it coz it'll be a waste of time more than being a meaningful debate.

Thanks.

What I've understood from you is that your country didn't arm the Houthis?. But we proved that so many times and there is no need for us to argue about it coz it'll be a waste of time more than being a meaningful debate.

Thanks.

Can you repost the proofs? Because even most anti-iranians analysists claim there is almost no military support of Houthis by the Iranians. I don't think I've seen any proof here aside from vague suspicions such as tuna cans.

You guys need to understand that Iran has never been shy about it support. We supported Hamas and told the whole world about it. We support Hezbollah and don't hide it. Support for Houthis is not militarily but politically. That doesnt mean it wont change in the future, like how our support for Hamas has changed.

The day Iran militarily supports the Houthis, you will hear it loud and clear from the Iranians.

Can you repost the proofs? Because even most anti-iranians analysists claim there is almost no military support of Houthis by the Iranians. I don't think I've seen any proof here aside from vague suspicions such as tuna cans.

You guys need to understand that Iran has never been shy about it support. We supported Hamas and told the whole world about it. We support Hezbollah and don't hide it. Support for Houthis is not militarily but politically. That doesnt mean it wont change in the future, like how our support for Hamas has changed.

The day Iran militarily supports the Houthis, you will hear it loud and clear from the Iranians.
You and your country perfected the art of lying, the dumb kind of lying:

Iranian support seen crucial for Yemen's Houthis| Reuters

UN report: Iran arming Houthis since 2009

An Iranian dhow seized off the Yemeni coast was carrying sophisticated Chinese antiaircraft missiles, a development that could signal an escalation of Iran’s support to its Middle Eastern proxies, alarming other countries in the region and renewing a diplomatic challenge to the United States.

upload_2015-7-26_2-16-17.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/w...rms-off-yemen-raise-alarm-over-iran.html?_r=0

Ali Al-Ahmedi, the President of the National Security Board, has stated that the intercepted Iraninan ship named Jihan 1 was the second of three ships which were sent, or set to be sent, to Yemen.

DSC04440.jpg

Gov’t official: Third ship in Iran is “waiting to be sent to Yemen”

upload_2015-7-26_2-23-41.png

Iranian subversion in Yemen

upload_2015-7-26_2-25-55.png

Diplomat: Iran funneling weapons to Shi'ite rebels in Yemen, Saudia Arabia via Oman - World Tribune | World Tribune

upload_2015-7-26_2-27-4.png

Yemen: Seized Iranian ship carried 'large, diverse and dangerous' weapons - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

upload_2015-7-26_2-28-47.png

Yemen And Iranian Supplied Weapons

Yemeni officials: Iranian regime is sending weapons and money to rebels

Yemeni officials: Iranian regime is sending weapons and money to rebels

Tunas were found by the Resistance in Mareib :

25-04-15-467369108.jpg

25-04-15-975374392.jpg

http://www.buyemen.com/news6654.html

CDY5AeCUMAAAb9j.jpg

CDY5CCrUkAA2kcZ.jpg

Not only to Yemen..even in other Arab states.:police:

Few hours ago, Bahrain foiled weapons smuggling attempt

upload_2015-7-26_2-54-3.png

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...its-ambassador-to-Iran-for-consultations.html

Bahrain recalls envoy to Iran, seizes arms - Khaleej Times

Bahrain says foils arms smuggling bid, recalls Iran envoy| Top News| Reuters

:wave:

The first link doesn't seem to have any suggestions stance.

This big accusation is summarized with this line,
"But Reuters has details -- from Yemeni, Western and Iranian sources -- of Iranian military and financial support to the Houthis before and after their takeover of Sanaa on Sept. 21"

Wow. Excellent work, guys but where are these details? Who are the sources? Can you give us any more information, Ms Bayoumy and Mr Ghobari, the authors of this piece, regarding this great investigation breakthrough??

Regarding the second article. What exactly is this UN Report. Can you give me more details? Who were the panel of experts? I did a search on it, and these are the sources in Google IN ORDER about the "news",
Middle East Monitor
Also Arabiya
Israel National News
Daily Star
Reddit
Gulf News

That's it. No other info.

The first link doesn't seem to have any suggestions stance.

This big accusation is summarized with this line,
"But Reuters has details -- from Yemeni, Western and Iranian sources -- of Iranian military and financial support to the Houthis before and after their takeover of Sanaa on Sept. 21"

Wow. Excellent work, guys but where are these details? Who are the sources? Can you give us any more information, Ms Bayoumy and Mr Ghobari, the authors of this piece, regarding this great investigation breakthrough??

Regarding the second article. What exactly is this UN Report. Can you give me more details? Who were the panel of experts? I did a search on it, and these are the sources in Google IN ORDER about the "news",
Middle East Monitor
Also Arabiya
Israel National News
Daily Star
Reddit
Gulf News

That's it. No other info.
Have some shame now.

@JEskandari @Serpentinehttps://defence.pk/members/jeskandari.136435/
http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/Data/articles/Art_20475/E_023_13_1081673016.pdf

If I have the time, I'll go through each one by one.

Let me start with this one. This story from 2013 seems to be about an Iranian dhow siezed by the Yemeni government and claiming that it was full of weapons.

Now, here is an interesting part. The author of the piece is C.J Chivers. In his own website, he has mentioned this,

Were Iranian-Made MANPADS Seized at Sea Near Yemen’s Coast?

According to Yemeni officials – Yes, they were seized last Tuesday during the interdiction of a 130-foot dhow. And by these accounts, echoed in supportive statements from anonymous officials in Washington, many other arms were seized from the ship, too.

It would be helpful now to see footage from the seizure. (Did Yemen really stop and board the vessel, as described, or did the U.S. Navy vessel nearby take the lead?) And for further verification, it would be useful to have the reportedly seized weapons displayed. It would also be helpful to be provided with clear indications of the seized weapons’ provenance, including a copy the dhow’s bill of lading and photographs of distinctly identifying markings for all of the arms.

Presumably none of this should be hard to do, as such an inventory and process of identification should have preceded the news releases and background briefings today.

Why show the goods? Certainly, there is not much question that Iran has been increasingly involved in the arms trade in Africa or that Iran has interests via proxies in destabilizing Yemen. But then there is this: Yemeni and American officials have a history of collaborating on statements about their security partnership and military operations that are, to be blunt, outright false.

Showing the seized items and the dhow’s records would help the publics of all three nations – Iran, Yemen and United States – to assess what happened last week at sea. If someone in Iran is moving MANPADS to proxies, or, for that matter, to most anyone else, that would a very serious matter. And so: Evidence, then. Let’s see the evidence.

ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH

Reportedly a Misagh-2 Man-Portable Air-Defense System, a weapon of the so-called Stinger class, and of the sort supposedly seized. From www.armyrecognition.com. NOTE: These systems are not widely distributed, and there are contradictory images out there for them. Other sources suggest they look differently than the image above. We’ll hope to settle that question. Perhaps Yemeni and American officials can help.

Was any further proof given as even the author of the piece thought was necessary? No, of course not. All we have is a report from the news that is against the opposition in the first place with little info!

Wow, I'm not even going to even waste time on this link.

I know Jordanians have such a love affair with Israel nowadays but we don't. So, I do not take any article seriously that is FROM AN ISRAELI SOURCE. How low can you get for you to bring me "proof" from an article that is written by an ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

Have some freaking dignity, you sell out.

And it's so sad that a Saudi poster thanks you for posting an article by an ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!!! I don't know why I even waste time on people like you, who got tired of kissing Western asses and now are crawling on the floor for Israelis.

You think groups like these care about you? Go show them your love so they can give you some second hand choppers so you think you have a new best friend.

And for the Saudi poster, be a man. I know you guys hate Iranians, but your love for Israeli is shameful to even your ancestors' memories.

Wow, I'm not even going to even waste time on this link.

I know Jordanians have such a love affair with Israel nowadays but we don't. So, I do not take any article seriously that is FROM AN ISRAELI SOURCE. How low can you get for you to bring me "proof" from an article that is written by an ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

Have some freaking dignity, you sell out.
Are you for real? :cuckoo:

Are you for real? :cuckoo:

Actually, are YOU for real. I didn't think I'd see the day where young generations of Jordanians and Saudis were so in love with Israel that they would use think thanks of Israel as their evidence!!!

GROW SOME BALLS. If you hate Iranians, fine, but stop trying to be Israeli's girlfriend!

Let me start with this one. This story from 2013 seems to be about an Iranian dhow siezed by the Yemeni government and claiming that it was full of weapons.

Now, here is an interesting part. The author of the piece is C.J Chivers. In his own website, he has mentioned this,

Were Iranian-Made MANPADS Seized at Sea Near Yemen’s Coast?

According to Yemeni officials – Yes, they were seized last Tuesday during the interdiction of a 130-foot dhow. And by these accounts, echoed in supportive statements from anonymous officials in Washington, many other arms were seized from the ship, too.

It would be helpful now to see footage from the seizure. (Did Yemen really stop and board the vessel, as described, or did the U.S. Navy vessel nearby take the lead?) And for further verification, it would be useful to have the reportedly seized weapons displayed. It would also be helpful to be provided with clear indications of the seized weapons’ provenance, including a copy the dhow’s bill of lading and photographs of distinctly identifying markings for all of the arms.

Presumably none of this should be hard to do, as such an inventory and process of identification should have preceded the news releases and background briefings today.

Why show the goods? Certainly, there is not much question that Iran has been increasingly involved in the arms trade in Africa or that Iran has interests via proxies in destabilizing Yemen. But then there is this: Yemeni and American officials have a history of collaborating on statements about their security partnership and military operations that are, to be blunt, outright false.

Showing the seized items and the dhow’s records would help the publics of all three nations – Iran, Yemen and United States – to assess what happened last week at sea. If someone in Iran is moving MANPADS to proxies, or, for that matter, to most anyone else, that would a very serious matter. And so: Evidence, then. Let’s see the evidence.

ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH

Reportedly a Misagh-2 Man-Portable Air-Defense System, a weapon of the so-called Stinger class, and of the sort supposedly seized. From www.armyrecognition.com. NOTE: These systems are not widely distributed, and there are contradictory images out there for them. Other sources suggest they look differently than the image above. We’ll hope to settle that question. Perhaps Yemeni and American officials can help.

Was any further proof given as even the author of the piece thought was necessary? No, of course not. All we have is a report from the news that is against the opposition in the first place with little info!

If that was not enough for you,I quit. And you can keep your opinion because it doesn't change the fact.

Back
Top Bottom