What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Syria .Iraq. Lebanon and their people will never forget what you did.

Good ! I hope all my heart but unfortunately most people are populist sheep :mamba: and they have short memories. Remember their great admiration for Hezbullah in 2006, all these fools (95 % of Arabs), it was their wonderful heros.

Great, a report by Israelis about Iran, it can't get any better.
I don't know what the hell you guys ate in your childhood, but this is really paranormal. I mean you rejected all sources regardless of their popularity, credibility or origins and rejected common sense, logic, facts and info and now even rejecting the freaking pictures which you have been asking for in four months. Forget about the source and look at the pictures.

You know what. Here are the pictures of the seized arms from Jihan 1 from a Yemeni original source:

Here you go honey:

@Serpentine
http://www.albidapress.net/press/news_view_25818.html

No, there are no 'military' personnel anywhere, there are some advisers and all of them have permission from respective governments. We haven't invaded any country unlike Saudis..
Wait, so Hadi and his government are illegitimate but Assad is?
This keeps getting better and better

Senior Houthi commander captured in Yemen - The Hindu
Updated: July 26, 2015 12:38 IST
A senior commander of Yemen's Houthi militia has been captured by southern secessionist forces allied to a Saudi-led coalition, the Southern Resistance movement said on its official Twitter account.

The message said without elaborating the militia captured Houthi military commander Abdul-Khaliq al-Houthi on Saturday.

Yemenis said Abdul-Khaliq al-Houthi, a brother of Houthi leader Abdul-Malek al-Houthi, played an important role in the militia's capture of the capital Sana’a in September.

He was one of several Yemenis blacklisted by the U.N. Security Council in November 2014 for allegedly threatening Yemen's peace and stability and obstructing political reform efforts.

You are the most pathetic, shameless, unmanly poster here. You keep posting links from ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and your Saudi brothers love it.

At least if you want to post crap, doit from some biased anti-iranian ARAB source. It would be less shameful than posting from ISRAELI INTELLIGENE AGENCIES!
Dumbo... Don't like that link? here is a Yemeni source with the pictures...

Got it dumbo?

Dumbo... Don't like that link? here is a Yemeni source with the pictures...

Got it dumbo?

I took your first two links seriously and tried to respond logically and fairly, but then you twice post a link from an Israeli intelligence agency. This is not about me "liking" the link or not. This is about your level of political discussion and maturity. If you cant understand, while posting a link, why it is relevant or not, then one cant take your discourse seriously.

I took your first two links seriously and tried to respond logically and fairly, but then you twice post a link from an Israeli intelligence agency. This is not about me "liking" the link or not. This is about your level of political discussion and maturity. If you cant understand, while posting a link, why it is relevant or not, then one cant take your discourse seriously.
lol

are you here on this same planet
you said you can't accept the link cause it was biased anti Iranian source .now you come up with another excuse
wtf

Iranians have been strongly denying any arms supplies to Huthies. They did that to hide their ultimate humiliation in Yemen where Iran was cut out from it's Huthi brothers and prevented from giving them any supplies, all was done by Saudi Arabia.

These are just some of the seized arms supplies coming from Iran to Huthies in Yemen:

Iranian-weapons-3-20130207-110007.jpg

Iranian-weapons-1-20130207-105654.jpg

Iranian-weapons-2-20130207-105746.jpg

Iranian-weapons-4-20130207-105806.jpg

Iranian-weapons-5-20130207-105828.jpg

Iranian-weapons-7-20130207-105929.jpg

are you here on this same planet
you said you can't accept the link cause it was biased anti Iranian source .now you come up with another excuse
wtf

IN WHAT LOGICAL DISCUSSION is a report, hosted on the Israeli domain name, written by an organization that is an ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENCY to be taken seriously!!

It's not even an Israeli website or a newspaper or even a blog by some crazy Zionist, but it is an actual organization, funded and linked very closely to the Israeli government & their intelligence department! You guys must be frothing at the mouth mad at Iran to even post such a source without even understanding why such a source is garbage!

This makes me see that you guys are not interested in the truth at all. You guys have been told by your leaders to hate Iran, and if a media says Iran is doing something Evil somewhere, you will believe it, and won't care about the proof.

The level of self-delusion of some people is astounding.

You are a South Yemeni, right? May I ask, how can a south Yemeni support killing of his own people? You hate Iran or Houthis? No problem, but 2 days ago, in one single airstrike, 120 civilians were killed and 150 injured, majority were women and children. But it seems, for you, sects matter more than that, given your extremely sectarian attitude. Absolute majority of civilians in Yemen war were killed by Saudis, yet as a person who claims to be from south, you didn't even give a crap.

I have seen various south Yemenis who are firmly against Houthis, but also were extremely angry at Saudi barbarism. You seem to be an exception, who takes sects before innocent lives.
crocodile_iran_syria_yemen_tears_blood_war_by_emadhajjaj-d8prheu.jpg

How many times did I say? These useless cartoons are only of use for terrorists and those who have given terrorists the ideology to kill and terrorize people. You know exactly who I'm talking about. :)

Btw, I think this pic exactly applies to you and your likes, don't you think? given your crocodile tears on Syria and support for Saudi terror campaign in Yemen.

How many times did I say? These useless cartoons are only of use for terrorists and those who have given terrorists the ideology to kill and terrorize people. You know exactly who I'm talking about. :)

Btw, I think this pic exactly applies to you and your likes, don't you think? given your crocodile tears on Syria and support for Saudi terror campaign in Yemen.
I understand your anger and frustration over your brothers' recent setbacks in Yemen and Syria, but this doesn't change the facts there is an invented minor ideology, and the patronage country of this ideology , again, officially and internationally is an outcast terror state. And the most important thing here is that when I talk to you I actually talk to your posts and thoughts not you personally, so there is no need to get upset and try to tease as that will not work.

Back
Top Bottom