What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Funny, there's no arrogance beyond this, a Farsi telling a Yemeni that's he doesn't know anything about his own country while somehow the mullah boy is the expert!

He's not the one believing that a dude is trapped inside a basement somewhere in Iraq for the past 1000 years.

and now , you are lying ... as a Hardcore Shiia I don't believe in this , but you Wahhabi made lies and in the end , you believes your own lies ...

If saudi victory means south yemen has a slim chance of independence then yes i do wish for their victory.
Just like Kurdistan, South yemen even don't have the slightest chance of independence. You guys are born to be used by monarchs and thrown into oceans after being used.

and now , you are lying ... as a Hardcore Shiia I don't believe in this , but you Wahhabi made lies and in the end , you believes your own lies ...
not according to your Khamenei
i cant post link. you can find it on the web if it not censored on your country

Just like Kurdistan, South yemen even don't have the slightest chance of independence. You guys are born to be used by monarchs and thrown into oceans after being used.
Kurdistan never existed so there is no legitimate claim, south yemen was there only 25 years ago in many peoples living memory.

not according to your Khamenei
i cant post link. you can find it on the web if it not censored on your country
Ive seen plenty of videos of their claims, if it was just some nobody with a small following saying it then i wouldnt care but when you hear people like Ahmadinejad who i respect greatly say it it does seem concerning.

It turned out that Emarati and Saudi special forces were behind liberating Aden in an operation dubbed "Golden Arrow". Another Emarati officer has been martyred in Aden today.

Where are you Iranians? Here you go, Wahabis have been on ground and kicked your asses.

It turned out that Emarati and Saudi special forces were behind liberating Aden in an operation dubbed "Golden Arrow". Another Emarati officer has been martyred in Aden today.

Where are you Iranians? Here you go, Wahabis have been on ground and kicked your asses.
Still its long way to go, Houthis have shelled Aden, did Saudi-Emarati troops forgot to evacuate civilians? or civilians were used as human shield similarly what Hamas does in a direct conflict against Israel?

Still its long way to go, Houthis have shelled Aden, did Saudi-Emarati troops forgot to evacuate civilians? or civilians were used as human shield similarly what Hamas does in a direct conflict against Israel?
:lol:

Are you serious? they helped but it wost most definitely the south Yemeni resistance who was behind liberating Aden.

Saudi soldiers in Aden kicking some Iranian butt

vQgkMn.jpg

JBCqvT.jpg

Stop lying you worship him, Actually in Iraq when they hear the name of Mahdi they bend their head and say عجل الله فرجه

so what !?
He sure will come , and he is Hidden from eyes of normal people , but he isn't in a Sardab for past 1000 years ....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom