What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Fail, the photo you posted is different, unless you have the same photo that your brethren in here claims its "photoshopped" or just give up the lies, i really can't count how many lies you Farsis make per minute, have some shame.

Who said so? I know they are different .. my point is base on your logic Hothis are being supported by Qatar too 'cause as you see in the photo he holds Qatari money in his hands which indicates Qatar supports Houthis through weapons and money .... here's the Houthi spokesman with his newly received Qatari paycheck .

Details:

> saudi rats suffer continuous defeats on the battlefield.

> Their morale is broken.

> Their media are fabricating victory 'tall tales' to cover up their failures.

> Their claims that 19th Brigade Base in Bayhan in Al Shabwah Province has fallen to Pro-Hadi Militia & Takfiri Elements are false.

At 0:50-1:16 shows Ansarullah & Yemeni Army in control of the base.

> saudi rat's attempt to mount an attack on the base were foiled.

saudi rats suffered heavy losses.

A number of Pro-Hadi Militia & Takfiri Elements captured.

After 3-4 hours of fighting; saudi rats withdrew form the battlefield.

Who said so? I know they are different .. my point is base on your logic Hothis are being supported by Qatar too 'cause as you see in the photo he holds Qatari money in his hands which indicates Qatar supports Houthis through weapons and money .... here's the Houthi spokesman with his newly received Qatari paycheck .

Yes Qatar used to support Houthis when their relationship with KSA was bad pre 2013-2012, no one denies that. Also Iran supported Houthis till the Mullahs got slapped across the face by the Saudis and now their support can't reach Yemen, no one denies that as well except mullah boys on here.

Yemen death toll from rebel shelling doubles to nearly 100 | Zee News
Last Updated: Monday, July 20, 2015 - 21:08

Sanaa: The death toll in Yemen from the Shiite rebel shelling of a town near the southern port city of Aden rose on Monday to nearly 100, the head of an international aid group said, describing it as "the worst day" for the city and its surroundings in over three months of fighting.

The rebels, known as Houthis, and their allies started shelled the town of Dar Saad yesterday, after losing control of some of Aden's neighbourhoods. The violence highlighted the bloody chaos of the civil war gripping the Arab world's poorest country, which also has been the target of Saudi-led, US-backed airstrikes since late March.

Hassan Boucenine of the Geneva-based Medicins Sans Frontieres, or Doctors Without Borders, said that by today, his organisation reported nearly 100 people dead, twice the casualty toll from the previous day.

The shelling also left about 200 people wounded, said Boucenine, the head of MSF in Yemen. Of the victims, 80 per cent are civilians, including many pregnant women, elderly and children, he added.

"Yesterday was the worst day in Aden since (the Saudi-led coalition campaign) started in March," Boucenine told The Associated Press, adding that he fears "attacks on civilians will continue."

Yemen's conflict pits the Iran-allied Houthis and troops loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh against an array of forces, including southern separatists, local and tribal militias, Sunni Islamic militants as well as loyalists of exiled President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who is backed internationally.

Aden, the south's main hub, has been the scene of some of the war's fiercest ground battles.

Last week, it saw Saudi-backed troops and fighters seize control from the Houthis of some of Aden neighbourhoods and its international airport. Sunday's shelling in Dar Saad appeared to be a way to both punish those resisting the Houthis, as well as halt the advance of their opponents.

Meanwhile, the Saudi-backed forces linked up at the state television building in Aden's Tawahi neighborhood on Sunday night, a Yemeni military official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to talk to the media. He said the anti-Houthi forces fully control the area and said they searched buildings looking for rebels, some of whom had fled to nearby mountains.

PTI

South Yemen will be free inshallah

Why are the zionazi boot-lickers in SA after the Houthis in Yemen? What have they done to them? Have they destroyed any of their palaces built with gold or have they stolen any of those beautiful indian whores from their herems?

Why are the zionazi boot-lickers in SA after the Houthis in Yemen? What have they done to them? Have they destroyed any of their palaces built with gold or have they stolen any of those beautiful indian whores from their herems?
Im not saudi so why are you asking me?

Im not saudi so why are you asking me?

I'm asking you for I can see where your allegiance is! People like you support the zionazi boot-lickers just because they claim to be the champions of sunni Islam but you cannot defend them with logic. Now, that makes you an irrational person who is guided by emotion instead of logic. You should call a spade a spade, this is the first lesson of Islam.

I'm asking you for I can see where your allegiance is! People like you support the zionazi boot-lickers just because they claim to be the champions of sunni Islam but you cannot defend them with logic. Now, that makes you an irrational person who is guided by emotion instead of logic. You should call a spade a spade, this is the first lesson of Islam.

Actually , in Maddhab of this kind of guy , logic is part of Evil science ...

because you wish for their victory while you know nothing ...

Funny, there's no arrogance beyond this, a Farsi telling a Yemeni that's he doesn't know anything about his own country while somehow the mullah boy is the expert!

Actually , in Maddhab of this kind of guy , logic is part of Evil science ...

He's not the one believing that a dude is trapped inside a basement somewhere in Iraq for the past 1000 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom