What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

PGW LRT3, taken after Saudi soldiers ran away from one of their posts:

CG_q3p3UkAA6i3v.jpg

If Saudis had launched a ground invasion, Houthis would become one of the best armed groups in the world, lol.
good lord this is a big anti material rifle.what were they planning to do with it? blow up Eden with it?

good lord this is a big anti material rifle.what were they planning to do with it? blow up Eden with it?

They got it from Saudi soldiers who ran away. That's a beast. This is what happens when you have money to buy expensive arms, but your ground forces suck! I can't believe level of embarrassment if Saudis were not too coward to avoid ground war in Yemen. They just bomb from the sky with expensive western bombs, mostly killing civilians. That's it.

They got it from Saudi soldiers who ran away. That's a beast. This is what happens when you have money to buy expensive arms, but your ground forces suck! I can't believe level of embarrassment if Saudis were not too coward to avoid ground war in Yemen. They just bomb from the sky with expensive western bombs, mostly killing civilians. That's it.
I disagree with your comments about Saudis being cowards just because a handful national guards found themselves outnumbered and overwhelmed by the Yemeni ambush.
our soldiers didnt run away from the posts and they were beheaded by the wahabi terrorists.

I disagree with your comments about Saudis being cowards just because a handful national guards found themselves outnumbered and overwhelmed by the Yemeni ambush.
our soldiers didnt run away from the posts and they were beheaded by the wahabi terrorists.

I didn't mean this incident. I'm talking generally. They are cowards because they have been killing mostly civilians and they can't launch a ground invasion to achieve their goals, after failing to convince Pakistan and Egypt to send their soldiers to die for them. That's what I call cowardliness. They haven't achieved even one objective in this aggression and yet, they won't air strikes that mostly kill civilians.

So, you're out of argument and all you can say now is that Saudi troops are cowards. Honey, just last week, Huthis and their allies launched the largest attack on Saudi borders but they were literally wiped out. Is it Saudi army fault that they are too good in fighting to the extent that Huthis and Saleh army couldn't conduct any single successful attack on Saudi Arabia despite the fact that they have 1600 km long borders to do that.

And no, air force can't and haven't ever won a war alone. So, giving the credit to their strong air force is just plain stupidity. If it's airforce then America and Israel would have crushed their enemies in Iraq, Lebanon and Gaza.

Come clean and admit that your country and it's proxies are losers.

So, you're out of argument and all you can say now is that Saudi troops are cowards. Honey, just last week, Huthis and their allies launched the largest attack on Saudi borders but they were literally wiped out. Is it Saudi army fault that they are too good in fighting to the extent that Huthis and Saleh army couldn't conduct any single successful attack on Saudi Arabia despite the fact that they have 1600 km long borders to do that.

'Wiped out'? Can you show me any pics of this huge 'massacre'? The way you say it, at least 100 Houthis are killed, show me a pic or a video. They launch hit and run tactics, just today, they destroyed a BMP and captured a border tower. Why should they launch a conventional war inside Saudi territory? It won't work. The best way is to kill Saudi soldiers when they don't expect it.

And no, air force can't and haven't ever won a war alone. So, giving the credit to their strong air force is just plain stupidity. If it's airforce then America and Israel would have crushed their enemies in Iraq, Lebanon and Gaza.

It's great that you finally admitted that. You were crying about civilian casualties in Syria for 4 years, and now, you are cheering for bombing them in Yemen, and you (or any other person) are too pathetic if you claim that most of them are not civilians. So you are just another hypocrite.

Iran obsession has messed up your minds, how are they Iran 'proxies' when there isn't one single pic or proof of Iranian weapons in their hands? Don't you get it? Not everything is about Iran, there are actually people in region who hate Saudis and their minions (like Jordan or Qatar or Bahrain) and their ideological creations (like Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Taliban), but you are too embarrassed to admit that it's your ideology that eventually created those groups.

'Wiped out'? Can you show me any pics of this huge 'massacre'? The way you say it, at least 100 Houthis are killed, show me a pic or a video. They launch hit and run tactics, just today, they destroyed a BMP and captured a border tower. Why should they launch a conventional war inside Saudi territory? It won't work. The best way is to kill Saudi soldiers when they don't expect it.

It's great that you finally admitted that. You were crying about civilian casualties in Syria for 4 years, and now, you are cheering for bombing them in Yemen, and you (or any other person) are too pathetic if you claim that most of them are not civilians. So you are just another hypocrite.

Iran obsession has messed up your minds, how are they Iran 'proxies' when there isn't one single pic or proof of Iranian weapons in their hands? Don't you get it? Not everything is about Iran, there are actually people in region who hate Saudis and their minions (like Jordan or Qatar or Bahrain) and their ideological creations (like Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Taliban), but you are too embarrassed to admit that it's your ideology that eventually created those groups.

The whole discussion looks ridiculous it may be said to surety that Areal Bombing whether done in Palestine, Yemen or in Syria only kills the fighters/soldiers even laser guided bombs are so destructive in nature that they kill many civilians as well now a days wars are not fought in plain grounds.
The said thing which neither KSA nor Iran is realizing that due to their acts whole Muslim Ummah is in danger and mercenaries/thugs are getting benefits killing and rapping Muslim women.
I don;t want to use abusive language for both sides but they are shameless. Every day as a common Muslim when I see picture of small children, mothers and sisters crying in Syria, Iraq and Yemen my heart bleeds.
May Allah either destroy both parties or enlighten them with wisdom to unite.

Knowledgeable people like Serpentine from Iran and also from KSA should come together for peace and harmony in Muslim world instead settling scores on this forum. Both parties are now open and I may say quite naked in their actions.
For you serpentine if we suppose that people of Syria are with Bashar then why they are running towards Turkey and other neighboring countries. If majority Shias of Bahrain have the right to choose their own govt then why not 80% Sunnis of Syria have same right.
My other question is why don;t u condemn killing as a whole instead of dividing Muslims in sects like Sunni, Shia,Wahabi etc. When ur own General of Quds force accepts that Iran is helping Houtis why not u accept it along with other fellow Iranians.
My question to both Irani and KSA members is that they are so called flag bearers of Islam, where it is written in Holly Quran that U will be considered Martyred while killing Sunni or Shia.

Houthi and yemen army operation against saudis. See the captured FN F2000, they were fighting SANG lol

Saudis trying to persuade yemeni soldiers to defect and join the lacking pro-hadi forces in Hadhramaut. Throwing big money at them.

Last edited:
Yes, wiped out, and ask your Huthi brothers for the pics. The attack was carried out by Huthis and Saleh elite forces. The attack was the biggest and yet miserably failed. And what hit and run tactic are you talking about? What harm have they inflicted on Saudi troops? Come on tell me. All they can do is launching rockets and mortars in small numbers, nevertheless they always get killed and targeted in few minutes.

In short, Iranian proxy has shown the most pathetic performance in an asymmetrical war against Saudi army, noting that they are the heaviest armed militia in the world.

Actually, I was going to bring that up with you and remind you how disgusting it is to shed crocodile tears over nonexistent civilian casualties while cheering over hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties in Syria. However, I decided not to mention that as I believe that your kind don't understand logic, the only language you understand is through guns.

Our creation? How long are you going to keep throwing your trash on us? Guys forget about what Arabs and Muslims say about you. The whole world confirmed that Iran and Assad were behind sponsoring Qaeda and Daesh. If you don't believe me ask Maliki and his former defense minister about what they said in 2009.

Remaining exclusively up in the air and launching airstrikes for months against the poorest Arab country without any effective air defence or air force? One of the most cowardly 'battles' I've ever seen.
Guys, you are so messed up. SAA war on Syrian defendless civilians is bravery, while Saudi army war on Huthi and Saleh army to protect legitimacy and Yemen state is cowardliness.

Anyway, Saudi war is to protect Yemen and it's people supported by Arabs, Muslims as well as the UN.

Again, your attempt to show your Huthi brothers as poor defndless, AKs armed men fails. Huthis and their allies are the most heavily armed militias in history, they had tanks, APCs, helicopters, air-bombers and fighters, ballistic missiles, artillery and MRLS in large numbers as well as endless amounts of ammo, medium and small arms.

Nonetheless, couldn't fight as good as a small group in the FSA against Saudi army.

^ LoL, I'd never seen so many unbacked BS assertions in one post.
That's incorrect. If it was you among all would have refuted them

Anyway, what pisses me off, is that the same members who were shamelessly cheering over the exceptional and powerful Huthi control of Yemen and boasting Iranian another victory in Yemen three months ago, are now trying to underestimate them to hide their miserable humility. Nothing left but to show Huthis as stone throwers facing all world powers.

The another thing is that Saleh was dictator, puppet, corrupt... ect. However, as soon as he allied himself with Huthis he becomes the clean representative of Yemen facing foreign invasion.

So messed up people with sick twisted unrealistic logic.

Back
Top Bottom