What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

The whole Saudi Arabia is anything but a psych ward! back to the falaka the Houthis are administering to the Sauds...

The Sauds fleeing their town..
View attachment 228005
The Sauds coalition taking their frustration of a herd of goats
View attachment 228008
Houthis targeting a Saudis border post..look how close he is without being detected..
View attachment 228011
tweet from the Sauds on Saudi casualities
View attachment 228012

Saudi Equipment lined up for the taking
View attachment 228013
Yemeni daily font page
View attachment 228014

Azzo, don't forget to be nice to the Mod who deleted my thread, the one you are answering to. Despite the bias of the Moderators, they are plenty of news out there that show that the Houdhis are tearing apart the Sauds and their coalition. Please don't forget the mods, they are playing a bigger role in covering your behind than the US, Israel combined.

Remaining exclusively up in the air and launching airstrikes for months against the poorest Arab country without any effective air defence or air force? One of the most cowardly 'battles' I've ever seen.

Last thing we need is a Mullah boy telling us about cowardness and courage, your country is dependent on its terrorist proxies to fight for it, never engaged it direct war, the only thing you good for is screaming behind your microphones while sh!tting your pants when things get real, your cowardness has been demonstrated many times with many examples to show, so I'll shut my mouth if i were you mullah boy

Last thing we need is a Mullah boy telling us about cowardness and courage, your country is dependent on its terrorist proxies to fight for it, never engaged it direct war, the only thing you good for is screaming behind your microphones while sh!tting your pants when things get real, your cowardness has been demonstrated many times with many examples to show, so I'll shut my mouth if i were you mullah boy
why not test your theory why not use your supa dupa army and crush the head of the snake.

As you were writing these bullsh!ts, our commander in IRGC Qassem Suleimani and his men was personally engaging on the frontline of War on Terror in Iraq, and your US&UK-backed military leaders were bombing defence-less cities in Yemen and imposing their naval blockade on 20 million starving civilians.

why not test your theory why not use your supa dupa army and crush the head of the snake.
The richest Arab country thanks to crude oils doesn't have the balls to actually start a war against what they say is their enemy and a threat - the poorest Arab nation (let alone Iran). When Saddam were capturing Saudi territories all they could do was sh!tting in their pants and begging their American masters to handle the situation. In case of Iran, they would beg their Jew masters who have been killing Arab civillians like sheeps on a daily basis to do something against Iran.

PGW LRT3, taken after Saudi soldiers ran away from one of their posts:

CG_q3p3UkAA6i3v.jpg

If Saudis had launched a ground invasion, Houthis would become one of the best armed groups in the world, lol.

We already giving them hell, why don't your coward mullahs step in and save their stooges? Or better yet just send another "aid" ship so we could humiliate you again.

As you were writing these bullsh!ts, our commander in IRGC Qassem Suleimani and his men was personally engaging on the frontline of War on Terror in Iraq, and your US&UK-backed military leaders were bombing defence-less cities in Yemen and imposing their naval blockade on 20 million starving civilians.

Your dumb commander only supervise on your Afghan, and Shiite proxies, and you already lost plenty of those "commanders", so as i said you don't have the balls to send your troops, because you know it will be the massacre of the century for you lol.

PGW LRT3, taken after Saudi soldiers ran away from one of their posts:

CG_q3p3UkAA6i3v.jpg

If Saudis had launched a ground invasion, Houthis would become one of the best armed groups in the world, lol.

Mullah fail lol.

These are anti Houthi militants, these weapons were airdropped to them, if they were Houthies they would've showed their "death to America & curse on the Jews" flags behind the weapons.

Try again.

These are anti Houthi militants, these weapons were airdropped to them, if they were Houthies they would've showed their "death to America & curse on the Jews" flags behind the weapons.

Your logic is too lame. So either there is a flag or they are not Houthis? There are better ways to cover up for your incompetence.

We already giving them hell, why don't your coward mullahs step in and save their stooges? Or better yet just send another "aid" ship so we could humiliate you again.

Your dumb commander only supervise on your Afghan, and Shiite proxies, and you already lost plenty of those "commanders", so as i said you don't have the balls to send your troops, because you know it will be the massacre of the century for you lol.

Mullah fail lol.

Try again.
I wonder why till today your supa dupa army and security services failed to show any evidence of Iran involvement in yemen .

Your logic is too lame. So either there is a flag or they are not Houthis? There are better ways to cover up for your incompetence.

Alright then, go ahead and prove me with the ultimate evedince that they're Houthies, Can you do that? Didn't think so.

Next time if you want to post your silly propaganda at least back it up with strong evidence or just save yourself the embarrassment and don't post it at all.

I wonder why till today your supa dupa army and security services failed to show any evidence of Iran involvement in yemen .

Is this supposed to be a serious question? I like how you dodged my question with another question, so here let me ask you again, why don't your coward mullahs step in to save their stooges in Yemen?

Saudi Arabia is +30KM into Yemen borders.

And nice source btw:

Military.ir

"Military Iran" Enough said.

so you just accept content from ALJazeara and AL Arabya and ....
and military.ir is a private site and doesn't belong to any organization ...

Alright then, go ahead and prove me with the ultimate evedince that they're Houthies, Can you do that? Didn't think so.

Next time if you want to post your silly propaganda at least back it up with strong evidence or just save yourself the embarrassment and don't post it at all.

Is this supposed to be a serious question? I like how you dodged my question with another question, so here let me ask you again, why don't your coward mullahs step in to save their stooges in Yemen?
Proove that they are our vassals also do they really need any help ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom