What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

aden-2.jpg

Last Updated: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 11:29
Shelling from Yemen kills Saudi border guard, wounds 7 | Zee News

Riyadh: Saudi Arabia's state news agency has reported that shelling from Yemen has killed a border guard and wounded seven as a coalition the kingdom leads continues to target Shiite rebels there.

The Saudi Press Agency reported yesterday that the Lance Cpl. Ismail Mohammed Ibrahim Sindi was killed by the shelling targeting the kingdom's Jazan region.

The agency said "the border guard dealt with the situation accordingly," without elaborating.

A Saudi-led coalition has been targeting Shiite rebels in Yemen, known as Houthis, since March 26. Cross-border shelling has killed Saudi border guards and soldiers amid the campaign.

International aid groups say Yemen's war has killed up to 2,000 people and wounded 8,000. The UN estimates at least 1,037 civilians have been killed.

PTI

Hey gozoo... I agree. Saudi Arabs are more advanced... I found these 21th century products Saudis make by themselves in Saudi land...
کریدور | کالا ها
Yeah yeah, keep at it. The fact is, the smallest city in the Gulf is more civilized and more welcoming and has more development than your whole country of Khomenistan.

Amazing what the Iranis are fed by their Mullah regime :lol:

Israeli made ammunition and weapons were part of a large cache of military material found in the Saudi embassy in Yemen's capital Sana'a, according to a report on Saturday by the Iranian Fars News Agency.

In addition to the Israeli-made weapons, the report said that rebels had also uncovered documents detailing an American plan to build a military base on Mayyun Island, a Saudi-controlled island strategically positioned in the narrow entrance to the Red Sea between Yemen and the African continent. Fars said that the base would protect American interests in the region, namely Israel's security.

The Iranian report included that Riyadh had asked Israel for a supply of advanced weapons for use by, what the report called, "the terrorist organizations in Yemen who are loyal to the fugitive President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi."

:omghaha:

Good one

Reminds me of the news of the 30 Houthis taking over 30 villages which are 30 KM deep into Saudi borders:p:

Your link says Houthis took over a camp which had 45 Tanks, 44 Humvees, and 465 Rockets. :omghaha:

Also the picture shows your typical Majoosistani in his natural habitat. And stop being Jealous Khomenistani, your country would've been normal and civilized if it weren't for your kind giving Kharamenei 20% of your annual income. Where he spend it on his offspring and minions across the world.

sweet heart... your whole backward arabdom is officially owned by a family and u talk about %20 of our income?

advanced!! civilized!! ok...

btw, did u even get what are those 21th century products Iran can never dream of? I bet you don't even know they were existed!!
کریدور | کالا ها

Why are you majoosistanis so mad about the wahhabis. Atleast they carry the Shahada on their flag while KhomeiniStan have the Indian Sikh symbol on their flag.
what you are mocking is the term "الله" GOD, written in a symbolic way so it remains the same eve when flag is reversed. but as I described your kind in my previous comment, your brain has stopped functioning long time ago.
220px-Emblem_of_Iran_means.jpg

what you are mocking is the term "الله" GOD, written in a symbolic way so it remains the same eve when flag is reversed. but as I described your kind in my previous comment, your brain has stopped functioning long time ago.
220px-Emblem_of_Iran_means.jpg
Still looks like this to me

Attachments

• Sikh_symbol.jpg
    Sikh_symbol.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 30
I read that Yemeni fighters took the city of Saeed. Also 1 saudi soldier killed and 7 wounded near the border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom