What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

They may be male, but they're no men.... And I'm afraid that goes way beyond the gay community in Saudi Bendoveria

Oops, i forgot my smily...:agree:

A regular male is still better than a sissy male who got his junk cut off and have breast implants and is wearing a Hijab :dirol:

A regular male is still better than a sissy male who got his junk cut off and have breast implants and is wearing a Hijab :dirol:

A sissy male who got his junk removed is no longer a male. Done! But if you're so fond of your sissy males, I will make no judgment on you. You're entitled to your preferences... lol

A sissy male who got his junk removed is no longer a male. Done! But if you're so fond of your sissy males, I will make no judgment on you. You're entitled to your preferences... lol

Genetics disagree.:omghaha::omghaha: Ok, what do you call him mr. Iranian scientist? a woman? hopefully you get to meet one and get married. Hahaha and you had the audacity to talk about my preferences.

Good luck :omghaha:.

Genetics disagree.:omghaha::omghaha: Ok, what do you call him mr. Iranian scientist? a woman? hopefully you get to meet one and get married. Hahaha and you had the audacity to talk about my preferences.

Good luck :omghaha:.

Well I didn't say anything about your preferences. You are the one who said a sissy male is better than somebody who has actually become a female!!! It's curious statement, but hey, I'm not here to judge you. Whatever makes you happy! :sarcastic:

And please don't give any relationship advice to anybody else. You have very strange ideas and I'm afraid people may end up in situations they didn't ask for. You stick to whatever your preferences are and I'll stick to my women. Ok haboobi? :enjoy:

Way to talk about Yemen guys.

Anyway, there are a lot of murmurs in the press about wanting to stop this nonsense. .Al Qaida is gaining ground in Yemen. Anybody want to place bets how long before the US stops this 'war'?

Well I didn't say anything about your preferences. You are the one who said a sissy male is better than somebody who has actually become a female!!! It's curious statement, but hey, I'm not here to judge you. Whatever makes you happy! :sarcastic:

And please don't give any relationship advice to anybody else. You have very strange ideas and I'm afraid people may end up in situations they didn't ask for. You stick to whatever your preferences are and I'll stick to my women. Ok haboobi? :enjoy:
hahahaha
87051bb9f8095eab727c4e341d186c82a979d02b.jpg

Ok sure :omghaha: "stick" to them. All hail Iran and Khuramenei!

hahahaha
87051bb9f8095eab727c4e341d186c82a979d02b.jpg

Ok sure :omghaha: "stick" to them. All hail Iran and Khuramenei!

Those are some fuggly women! No thanks, I can do much better than that.

But you're welcome to those if you want.... But I thought you prefer sissy males to those!!! If you do, you seem to have a lot of company with your compatriots.... enjoy :coffee:

Homosexuality on the Rise in Saudi Arabia

Anyway, there are a lot of murmurs in the press about wanting to stop this nonsense. .Al Qaida is gaining ground in Yemen. Anybody want to place bets how long before the US stops this 'war'?

Of course they want to stop it... They fukked up again.... and now they're starting to understand the trap they've got themselves into... Whatever these Saudis touch, their hatred will turn it into sh!t.... :disagree:

what do you have for bets?

I shouldve said Iranis in Qaher

I am in the believe that your leadership is not having a jolly time as yourself...And the Iranian navy is moving closer to Aden, Salman is having the beri beri...
We Found Iran’s Secretive Drone Base - The Daily Beast

@bozorgmehr

As I predicted, avoided the subject of discussing the equipment of the renegade country called iran 8-)

The 6 Most Absurd Military Hoaxes By North Korea And Iran | Popular Science

:omghaha:

Iran and North Korea, truly friends in crime and in backwardness
Funny that your link even can't distinguish between shahab-3 and a 20 years old zelzal.
By the way the photo belong to media the irgc published the video.

At least our homos are still men, your homos get transformed into females by the blessings of your Khuramanei :yahoo:
You clearly showed your lack of knowledge, your lack of judgement and your insensitivity.
For the thousands time . A homosexual is different to a transsexual.
And that decree shows that at least our clerics unlike some others are willing to hear to reasons and do actually thinks .

For the information of uninformed a sissy has his tools

Is that a Joke?
A SHIA CLERIC hearing to reason.
Well at least our clerics can differentiate between a homosexual and a transsexuals but it seems yours have trouble about the concept .
Also it seems some members here also have problems with these matters.

Media distortions have nothing to do with Iran's military capabilities. However, if Iran's military capabilities are so bad, why are you guys so freaked out by Iran's rising regional influence?

Alright, can somebody explain to me what this whole Houthi-Saudi rift is about and how it came about, in a nutshell?

Is it related to the Sunni-Shia quarrel?

Ceylal, I can't really bet anything, let's just say we bet honour. Within 2 weeks this campaign is over. The Pentagon is very displeased as are many other western leaders. Bombing sand castles and chest thumping is nice, but not nice when Al Qaida is on the rise. Those dumb Americans have bombed Al Qaida for a decade in yemen with drones, only to have some dress wearing men to become their air force? Ah nah. Two weeks.

Saudis confirm 3 more soldiers sacrificed for the al suad family. Funny enough anti-saudi sources were saying this several hours before Saudis.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom