What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

You know hasani, I've no dog in this fight and I have no intrest in personal stuff including beliefs except fot hypocracy and contradiction, which I hate the most in life. You had been so very annoying with your extreme pan.Arabisim. I mean, yes I'm a pan Arabist but in your case it's over normal it's Hitler-like racisim. However, you're now going against all the things you've been disgusting us with for about two years. Your card is burnt in the PDF.

You are mistaken and are now writing unfounded nonsense. I have never been a Pan-Arabist (read Ba'athist). The only thing that I have been calling for is Arab unity and bigger cooperation. Not only that but also the region as a whole. What the hell has that to do with nazism and your nonsense Hitler comparison? I did not expect that from you.

What I wrote is the harsh reality. You can deny it all that you won't. My posts were thanked by Westerners and Arabs alike.

But anyway of course we can pretend that the Muslim world is not in trouble, that there are no problems in the Muslim and Arab world, that the strategy is working perfectly and that the Houthi's will vanish tomorrow morning. I wish that it was this easy.

One day you too will reach a breaking point and wonder what the hell all this is good for. Trust me. You being tied to the ME do not have any choice and most locals do not know a different reality. Hence it often being difficult to accept the situation on the ground. When/if you spend some time outside of the ME you will understand what I am referring to.

Have no mistakes. I support the removal of the Houthi's but I don't agree with everything that I have seen so far as I wrote.

Houthi Rebels in Yemen Press Deeper Into Aden as Fighting Intensifies

Saudi-led air strikes have failed to reverse the rebels' momentum

Houthi militia inched closer Sunday to capturing the port city of Aden, where Saudi-backed forces loyal to Yemeni President Abdel Rabbo Mansour Hadi continue to hold out.

The Shi‘ite rebels unleashed artillery barrages on residential areas in the city and targeted a pro-Hadi television station with mortar rounds, forcing it off the air,reports AFP.

“There are bodies in the streets, and we can’t get close because there are Houthi snipers on the rooftops. Anything that gets near, they shoot at,” an unidentified medic told Reuters.

Houthi militants continue to consolidate control over large swaths of Yemen, despite 11 days of air strikes from a Saudi-led coalition of Gulf Arab states.

The Houthi assault on one of President Hadi’s last remaining strongholds comes as more than a hundred members of a Sunni Islamist political party were rounded up by Shi‘ite militiamen on Sunday.

gettyimages_162758049.jpg

yemen-8.jpg

yemen-5.jpg

yemen-93.jpg

Gery Gerard—Paris Match/Getty Images

In 1962, a coup ousted the monarchy ruling North Yemen and spawned a devastating civil war between the newly established Yemen Arab Republic and royalist forces. The conflict, which drew Egypt in on the side of the republicans against the Saudi-backed royalists, lasted through the end of the decade

Meanwhile, the International Committee of the Red Cross has called for the immediate imposition of a 24-hour cease-fire across Yemen to allow for the evacuation of the wounded to prevent further loss of life.

“Our relief supplies and surgical personnel must be allowed to enter the country and safely reach the worst-affected places to provide help,”said Robert Mardini, head of the ICRC’s operations in the Middle East, in a statement. “Otherwise, put starkly, many more people will die. For the wounded, their chances of survival depend on action within hours, not days.”

Health officials in Aden claim that at least 185 people have been killed and 1,282 injured in the city since March 26, reports the BBC. However, the figure does not include rebel casualties or residents killed by air strikes.

Last week, U.N. Emergency Relief Coordinator Valerie Amos called on both sides to do more to protect civilians trapped in the middle of the conflict.

“Those engaged in fighting must ensure that hospitals, schools, camps for refugees and those internally displaced and civilian infrastructure, especially in populated areas, are not targeted or used for military purposes,” said Amos.

Then it means Iran will also get them and reverse engineer them. What US is thinking by giving these kind of tech to Saudis?

They don't think honestly. Also, Hadi issues presidential decrees via facebook :hitwall:

You sure we don't have ?

Not right now. I do not think so. This thing basically gets programmed, and by GPS guides a dropped package towards a landing zone by steering the parachute via pulling its control cords. It is a very useful technology, not only in war but also, during natural disasters where aircrafts can drop aid packages precisely where they want even in relatively windy bad weather conditions from high altitude. Combine this with drone technology, you can deliver packages during natural disasters where roads have failed. Cool stuff. All robotic.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT THAT IRANIANS ARE USING ARAB SHIA AND SHIASIM FOR THEIR AGENDA.
Why are you screaming? And red font on top too?!

Arabs kill Arabs regardless of our involvement. You Saudis just use Iran to legitimize your fight with your fellow Arabs. Regardless, we win when you guys are killing each other.

Yemen accuses Russia of supplying weapons to Houthi rebels - watch on - uatoday.tv

An aircraft evacuating Russian citizens was carrying weapons for rebels: Yemen FM

Yemen's Foreign Minister has accused Russia of delivering weapons to Houthi rebels, shipping them to Yemen in a plane that was used to evacuate Russian citizens from the country. Yemeni Foreign Minister Riyadh Yassin called on Moscow to explain their actions and refrain from interfering in the conflict.

In response, A Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman said that the allegations were quote 'absurd, irresponsible and provocative' and advised his Yemeni counterpart against ‘dangerous fantasizing'. Moscow has previously called for a ‘humanitarian pause' so aid workers can provide essential supplies to civilians affected by more than 12 days of fighting. The conflict has pitted Shia Iran, which backs the rebels, against Sunni-dominated Saudi Arabia, its regional rival.

The latest figures from the United Nations state that more than 500 people have been killed in two weeks of fighting in Yemen.

Reuters / Sunday, April 05, 2015
A boy holds his father's rifle as they attend a protest by followers of the Houthi movement against the Saudi-led air strikes in Sanaa, Yemen, April 5, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah TPX
r

Why are you screaming? And red font on top too?!

Arabs kill Arabs regardless of our involvement. You Saudis just use Iran to legitimize your fight with your fellow Arabs. Regardless, we win when you guys are killing each other.
LOL you are next. i told you many times before you dont listen to your own politicians and imams. they said it. not me!
you are fighting for your existence. you created the monster you fear most. you woke the sleeping giant. i thank your politicians for that.
and as i said long time ago what ever is happening in syria and iraq is nothing. the war didnt start yet.
i told you and your friends save my comments so you can read it again in the future.
yemen is the beginning.

Houthis still gaining on battlefield? What happened to Saudi-Jordanian-Egyptian ground force?
The first phase of the operation is to use air strikes and blockade as much as possible to weaken Huthis, then the ground war will come. It's now a guirrilla war, each side can capture buildings here or there but for sure Huthis are getting much weaker everyday. Huge amounts of ammo and arms have been destroyed, their air defence and air force have been destroyed. Hundreds of them killed. It's the same as the coalition war against the ISIS, first air strikes, and ISIS were gaining some lands but when most their resources destroyed, they are being defeated.

Hi,

Son its just been a month since you joined PDF , it will take a while before you differentiate. take your time to learn and grow before jumping to conclusions. I am not sure if your so called mixed origin was even relevant to the argument.

If i may ask is your dad saudi and your mother frnech ? or french passport holder ?
Hi,
He is not a new member but an old member(al-Hasani) with a new ID.Cant you figure it bout by his long aggressive posts? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom