What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Yes he has done that many times. He insulted us Jordanians, Egyptians, Iraqis and especially gulfies. He even tried to convince me that gulfies are kuffar and Jahiliah people who fought the prophet...etc.

I have not seen that and I am not a "Gulfie" neither is any Saudi Arabian other than 2 million people in the Eastern Province (mostly Shia's actually).

Hazzy or not I will stand with our Palestinian brothers and sisters. I believe that this is a duty as Muslims and Arabs.

Indian relations with Arab Sunni Countries are way more stronger than Pakistan could ever have.

A few examples are here...

Job & Employment:

Indians working in the Middle East Region = 6,244,390 (Over 6 Millions Indians are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

Pakistanis working in the Middle East Region = 4,070,000 (Over 4 Millions Pakistanis are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

20 Lakh more Indians working in Arab Sunni countries than Pakistanis.

Remittances from Middle East (2014 Estimates):

Indians in middle East send money back to India is worth = 30.69 Billion US Dollars
Pakistanis in middle East send money back to Pakistan is worth = 5.21 Billion US Dollars.

Remark: India gets 25 Billions US Dollars more than What Pakistan gets in Remittances from the Middle East SUNI Arab Countries.

Business & Trade:

Indian Exports to Middle East: 50+ Billion US Dollars
Pakistani Exports to Middle East: 03 Billion US Dollars

India exports to Middle Eastern Sunni countries are 17 Times more than Pakistan hardly does.

Still You think Arab Sunni countries are more Friendly to Pakistan? :)
Hiring cheap labor from India is different from Having a Military alliance with India.
Saudia does not have any military alliance with India as they have with Pakistan.

Let us pray that this fratricide ceases.

Easier said than done but that would be good for the region and the common man and woman. Nobody can deny this.

At least there is peace here;

@asad71

Let us hope that they will be evacuated. The coalition already helped evacuate dozens of people. Do you know how many Bangladeshis that there are in Yemen? I was surprised to hear that there were still so many South Asians (other foreigners too) left stranded considering that Yemen has been unstable for months now. Most foreign ministries warned their citizens from traveling to Yemen long, long ago.

Last edited:
Easier said than done but that would be good for the region and the common man and woman. Nobody can deny this.

At least there is peace here;

@asad71

Let us hope that they will be evacuated. The coalition already helped evacuate dozens of people. Do you know how many Bangladeshis that there are in Yemen? I was surprised to hear that there were still so many South Asians (other foreigners too) left stranded considering that Yemen has been unstable for months now. Most foreign ministries warned their citizens from traveling to Yemen.

Our late President Zia ur Rahman had taken personal initiative to visit Iran and Iraq several times in an effort to stop the fratricide. This was not appreciated by those benefiting from a Muslim fratricide. But he kept on trying till he was assassinated. He was supported by Yasser Arafat and Sekou Toure. Only man of caliber we now have is Mahathir Mohammad.

What's the Saudi end game here???
Lets say they are successful in dislodging the rebels and driving them to their strongholds in the North...then what???
Saudi's should also open a line a communication with the Houthi leaders and offer them a way out !

Hiring cheap labor from India is different from Having a Military alliance with India.
Saudia does not have any military alliance with India as they have with Pakistan.

It is because we do not want that alliance. Not because Saudi Arab does not wan't it. We cannot favor their religious Sunni Vs Shia adventure as it is not in our interest simple.

It is because we do not want that alliance. Not because Saudi Arab does not wan't it. We cannot favor their religious Sunni Vs Shia adventure as it is not in our interest simple.

Did GCC ask for your help ? Baygaani shadi mai Abdullah deewana. Acting like as if you are so important in this matter.

Did GCC ask for your help ? Baygaani shadi mai Abdullah deewana. Acting like as if you are so important in this matter.

How would you know if they have asked or not? Ever heard of back channel talks? If you can prove they have not asked then I would appreciate it. :)

How would you know if they have asked or not? Ever heard of back channel talks? If you can prove they have not asked then I would appreciate it. :)

For your heart elevation, this fantasy seems to be good. (Dil ko behlanay kay lye ye khayal acha hai Ghalib). Any talks occured would be for the evacuation of indians from yemen. More than that would be your figment of imagination.

For your heart elevation, this fantasy seems to be good. (Dil ko behlanay kay lye ye khayal acha hai Ghalib). Any talks occured would be for the evacuation of indians from yemen. More than that would be your figment of imagination.

Being a think tank you should raise your standard of Posts little higher. I asked you whether you can get some evidence, whether there is any back channels talks taking place or not, that would be appreciated.

Being a think tank you should raise your standard of Posts little higher. I asked you whether you can get some evidence, whether there is any back channels talks taking place or not, that would be appreciated.

Seriously, does back channel talks ever had any evidence of being happening ? Instead of advising me for raising my standards, why don't you post recordings of Back channel talks which prove GCC asked for help ?

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has urged the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to persuade Saudi Arabia to lift the ban on flying through its air space to help stranded Indians in Yemen fly home, said Minister of Diaspora K.C. Joseph. - See more at:

Lift 'no fly zone' restriction: India urges Saudi Arabia

LOL so much for GCC asking india help in back channel talks. Some posters like to live in fools world. that is confirm.

Seriously, does back channel talks ever had any evidence of being happening ? Instead of advising me for raising my standards, why don't you post recordings of Back channel talks which prove GCC asked for help ?

I never said they are happening but I am not ruling them out either :) I am not sure. But obviously, taking part in such operation, is not in our Interest because we do not recognize any sunni or shia empires. But we are asking them to allow our flights and call down 'no fly zone'. Thus trying to bring down the tension.

Situation in Yemen according to Wikipedia. Green: Ansarullah (Houthis). Red: Government and Black: Mostly AQ influenced areas.

March 26 (when operation started)

20150326184041!Yemen_war_detailed_map.png

March 28:
Yemen_war_detailed_map.png

If it is true then,a ground operation is more likely to happen very soon....
A ground operation will make everything much worse for everyone. They won't deploy ground troops now if they are wise enough and I don't believe they will.

Yemen is a quagmire. Egypt lost 26000 soldiers after its intervention in Yemen in 60s. Yemen is a quagmire for foreign forces.

Back
Top Bottom