What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Well you have a short memory dear. During Gaza offensive, Iran had became his favorite country and Arabs (Gulfis especially) his enemies and traitors. Ask @f1000n, he knows what I'm talking about. These days, he is on anti-Iran rampage again, that's why I have ignored his posts about Iran for a while. @BLACKEAGLE also knows about it.

PS: He'll probably attack me for this post, again, but doesn't matter anyways.

He's an opportunist, will bite your hand when something better is offered.

Palestinians did the same en masse in Arab states, I can see that in Lebanon ( using it as operational base, it resulted in sending the state to civil war ), Jordan ( PLO attempted takeover ), Iraq ( working with Saddam to kill locals ), Kuwait ( welcoming Saddam's invasion in 1990 ). Iran experienced the same recently.

Anyway let him rant all day, there's a lot more important things that have to be dealt with, infact Palestinians have it better than many others, they should quit complaining. Most of the year they have security, one of the most important things.

Egyptian navy has fired shots at Iranian warships

It's a false news and totally nonsense. At the time of Saudi invasion, Iran's 33rd naval group had docked in a port in India and was not even present in Red sea. Iran's naval commander also denied the news and said they didn't even see an Egyptian naval fleet in their journey back to Iran.

Perhaps some Twitter fanboy idiots needed a morale boost and spread this news which unsurprisingly, quickly picked up by some Arab propaganda channels.

Picture is of Saudi cadet training in PMA.You can see the formation sign of PMA.

Thats place for attachment of name tag

Sir this picture is not of troops posted in KSA.This is a picture of Saudi Cadet in PMA.

People were also posting photos of Pakistani troops arriving for the joint military exercise ("Samsam") with Saudi Arabian troops in the King Salman Mountain Warfare Centre, north of the Al-Baha region. The photos were taken at the airport in Ta'if.

A lot of twitter bullshit is being posted. Even reported by more serious news outlets. It's embarrassing.

He's an opportunist, will bite your hand when something better is offered.

Palestinians did the same en masse in Arab states, I can see that in Lebanon ( using it as operational base, it resulted in sending the state to civil war ), Jordan ( PLO attempted takeover ), Iraq ( working with Saddam to kill locals ), Kuwait ( welcoming Saddam's invasion in 1990 ). Iran experienced the same recently.

Anyway let him rant all day, there's a lot more important things that have to be dealt with, infact Palestinians have it better than many others, they should quit complaining. Most of the year they have security, one of the most important things.

Why generalize all Palestinians? Those people did not even make up 10% of the Palestinian people. Yes, it's a crime to look for your interests. I am not saying that what they did was good, it was not but we all commit mistakes. Hopefully the Palestinians have learnt this. Iraq is doing the same. During Al-Maliki the relations with the Arab world and the West were bad. Turkey too. Now the new regime wants better relations with all 3 parties without alienating Iran. Once Iraqi Shia Arabs detested Iran now many love them more than their own country and defend them all the time. Nobody is immune to such behavior but unlike all the rest of us Palestinians don't have their own country de jure at least which makes them more prone to such behavior.

Last edited:
Indian relations with Arab Sunni Countries are way more stronger than Pakistan could ever have.

A few examples are here...

Job & Employment:

Indians working in the Middle East Region = 6,244,390 (Over 6 Millions Indians are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

Pakistanis working in the Middle East Region = 4,070,000 (Over 4 Millions Pakistanis are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

20 Lakh more Indians working in Arab Sunni countries than Pakistanis.

Remittances from Middle East (2014 Estimates):

Indians in middle East send money back to India is worth = 30.69 Billion US Dollars
Pakistanis in middle East send money back to Pakistan is worth = 5.21 Billion US Dollars.

Remark: India gets 25 Billions US Dollars more than What Pakistan gets in Remittances from the Middle East SUNI Arab Countries.

Business & Trade:

Indian Exports to Middle East: 50+ Billion US Dollars
Pakistani Exports to Middle East: 03 Billion US Dollars

India exports to Middle Eastern Sunni countries are 17 Times more than Pakistan hardly does.

Still You think Arab Sunni countries are more Friendly to Pakistan? :)
You are just L O L , In case of war they will never ask for indian help or any indian support , they only ask pakistan , and indians people more in ME due to percentage of jobless people is high and more than pakistan in india , i hope u understand it

You are just L O L , In case of war they will never ask for indian help or any indian support , they only ask pakistan , and indians people more in ME due to percentage of jobless people is high and more than pakistan in india , i hope u understand it

Brother please take a look at my posts number 1631 and 1633 in this thread. People act like small children here often making claims without thinking about what they are writing.

Let's just start with concluding that India has a population that is over 6 times bigger than that of Pakistan, that it has the largest impoverished population on the planet, that India lies just across the Arabian Sea, that there are millennium old trade/business ties with India and the Arab world (especially the Arabian Peninsula) and that there are almost 200 million Indian Muslims and that many of them are poor and seek a better life in the GCC which has many opportunities to enrich yourself. Just look at the Indian community in the UAE. We even have several Indian users that live in the GCC here on PDF. Muslim, Hindu, Christian etc.

Some people here are just looking to create hostility between people who have great relations. As if they have nothing better to do.

They also don't understand that there is a difference between regimes and people. Speaking "baby language" with your small nephews makes more sense than arguing with them. Not sure why I bother even.

Last edited:
The hostilities between Pakistan and India is not our war just like the hostilities between the Arab world and Iran (mainly KSA and and the GCC) are not the war of Pakistan or India. Stop playing childish games. States look for their interests first and foremost. Every single one of them.
Please explain this.

That's not to say that people in the Arab world prefer Pakistani people and Pakistan over Indians and India by large.

Thats why we like Iran. Its upto Arab world, who going to save them in future Americans? Chinese? Indians? or Pakistanis? Dont underestimate future bro,

the real powerplay is still not even started.

It's a false news and totally nonsense. At the time of Saudi invasion, Iran's 33rd naval group had docked in a port in India and was not even present in Red sea. Iran's naval commander also denied the news and said they didn't even see an Egyptian naval fleet in their journey back to Iran.

Perhaps some Twitter fanboy idiots needed a morale boost and spread this news which unsurprisingly, quickly picked up by some Arab propaganda channels.
Let us pray that this fratricide ceases.

Please explain this.

Thats why we like Iran. Its upto Arab world, who going to save them in future Americans? Chinese? Indians? or Pakistanis?

What is there to explain? Can't you read what I wrote?

I am afraid to bust your bobble but most of the 200 million Indian Muslims are very fond of Arabs and their most holy sites are located in the Arab world. Millions of Indian Muslims claim Arab ancestry too. Many Hindu Indian users on PDF are also very friendly towards Arabs and want closer ties to the Arab world.

In case that you don't know then India's largest trade partner is the Arab world and millions of your people depend on remittances from the Arab world. The Arab world on the other hand mostly imports foods from India. This is the harsh reality. You depend more on us than vice versa.

Safe what? What are you talking about? The Arab world lies in the middle of the world and we have traditionally always sought to have close relations with all of our neighbors. Be it Europe, Africa or the remaining Asia.

Why generalize all Palestinians? Those people did not even make up 10% of the Palestinian people. Yes, it's a crime to look for your interests. Iraq is doing the same. During Al-Maliki the relations with the Arab world and the West were bad. Turkey too. Now the new regime wants better relations with all 3 parties without alienating Iran.
They can look for their interests but I don't trust them either way, all they've done is bite whoever feeds them. Besides they have food and security for most of the time, can't say that for many in Yemen,Syria,Iraq,Libya.

Once Iraqi Shia Arabs detested Iran now many love them more than their own country and defend them all the time. Nobody is immune to such behavior but unlike all the rest of us Palestinians don't have their own country de jure at least which makes them more prone to such behavior.
The masses of Iraqis aren't defending Iran, Arabs in general are pushing them to Iran by accusing them of being Iranians and justifying ISIS terror against the country leaving them no other option. Do the opposite and they'll do the opposite.

They complain too much, they aren't starving, have housing and security for most of the time. Many in the ME don't.

What is there to explain? Can't you read what I wrote?

I am afraid to bust your bobble but most of the 200 million Indian Muslims are very fond of Arabs and their most holy sites are located in the Arab world. Many Hindu Indian users on PDF are also very friendly towards Arabs and want closer ties to the Arab world.
Okey, so how many Indian muslims emigrants you have. Dont make me laugh now.

Instead, I am thinking of why Indian muslims dont choose Turkey or Indonesia, why KSA?On the other note, as most of the members here, you are far away from realities.

In case that you don't know then India's largest trade partner is the Arab world and millions of your people depend on remittances from the Arab world. The Arab world on the other hand mostly imports foods from India. This is the harsh reality.

Save what? What are you talking about? The Arab world lies in the middle of the world and we have traditionally always sought to have close relations with all of our neighbors. Be it Europe, Africa or the remaining Asia.

Harsh reality what? About trade?

Bro, seriously, you need to understand about changing geopolitics. This is not about 5 years or 10 years. Please broad up your mind.

The real gameplay isnt started yet.

They can look for their interests but I don't trust them either way, all they've done is bite whoever feeds them. Besides they have food and security for most of the time, can't say that for many in Yemen,Syria,Iraq,Libya.

The masses of Iraqis aren't defending Iran, Arabs in general are pushing them to Iran by accusing them of being Iranians and justifying ISIS terror against the country leaving them no other option. Do the opposite and they'll do the opposite.

They complain too much, they aren't starving, have housing and security for most of the time. Many in the ME don't.

You are still talking about a small percentage of Palestinians. The average Palestinian has the same problems and struggles as most other Arabs and people of this world for that matter. Also all of those events occurred decades ago. When you and me were not even born.

I have Iraqi channels. I know how certain militias and political parties/groups are trying to appear more loyal to Iran than their own country. You know why? Because they are more loyal to the Supreme Leader whom they believe is the spokesmen of their Hidden Imam.

Why don't you listen to what your vice-president (Allawi) has to say. A Shia himself so the sectarian bullshit card cannot be played.

Anyway this does not matter. I am saying that attitudes change. Iraq is an example of it. KSA is an example of it vis-a-vis Zaydis now. You can mention such things with any people and country.

I agree with that but I don't think that they think that they are the only people that struggles. If they do it is because of ignorance which is not an uncommon think in developing countries. I won't insult anyone for writing that.

Okey, so how many Indian muslims emigrants you have. Dont make me laugh now.

Instead, I am thinking of why Indian muslims dont choose Turkey or Indonesia, why KSA?On the other note, as most of the members here, you are far away from realities.

Harsh reality what? About trade?

Bro, seriously, you need to understand about changing geopolitics. This is not about 5 years or 10 years. Please broad up your mind.

The real gameplay isnt started yet.

Please comeback to me if you are willing to have a serious discussion based on facts which I have solely sticked to. Also read what people are writing. I wrote GCC. This tells me that further discussion is not worth it. Anyway you can deny the realities that I wrote to you. Your problem. Don't care.

Please comeback to me if you are willing to have a serious discussion based on facts which I have solely sticked to. Also read what people are writing. I wrote GCC. This tells me that further discussion is not worth it. Anyway you can deny the realities that I wrote to you. Your problem. Don't care.

Yeah we dont care even. Arab world prosper or nuke themselves or all die in a war, we dont care actually.

You dont know about single thing about India? Do you?

Saudi and Arab allies bomb Houthi positions in Yemen | Defence blog

Saudi navy impose naval blockade on Bab El-Mandab strait | Defence blog

Egypt To Deploy Ground Troops In Yemen ‘If Needed’ | Defence blog

This proxy war between Iran and the Saudis is going to widen the Shia-Sunni cleavage.

Help! Trapped in Yemen, 2 Bangladeshis appeal

Golam-Mostafa-Passport.jpg

Star Online Report

Two Bangladesh nationals, who have been trapped in a hotel in Yemen due to allied strikes on Houthi rebels, have appealed for immediate rescue.
Trapped Golam Mostafa, 60, a civil engineer, emailed The Daily Star from Shahran Hotel in Sana’a seeking help. His passport No. is AF 3896977.
“I am a Bangladeshi citizen, Civil Engineer in profession. Due to war in Yemen I am in danger. I request Government of Bangladesh to rescue me from here,” he wrote in the email.
He identified the other Bangladeshi as Mohammad Sirajul Haque, whose passport No. is AC2545774.
While talking to The Daily Star, Mizanur Rahman, an official at Bangladesh embassy in Kuwait, said they will extend necessary assistance to bring back Golam Mostafa.
“Our ambassador Maj Gen Mohammad Ashab Uddin directly talked to Mostafa and offered the required help for his safety,” Mizanur said.
He, however, said they don’t have information about the news of the other Bangladeshis trapped in Yemen.

Meanwhile, a relative of Mostafa said the engineer went to Yemen on March 10 for his consultancy job.
Contacted, Golam Mostafa’s wife Tahmina Sultana told The Daily Star over phone,“We urge the government to take initiatives to bring back my husband. If necessary, it can also seek UN assistant in this regard.”
As there is no Bangladesh embassy in Yemen, the government can seek help from nearby countries where it has diplomatic offices, Tahmina said adding that she and her two sons are now passing miserable life.
Golam Mostafa left for the war-torn Middle East country with a job under a World Bank project (RMF Road Maintenance), the family mentioned.
The engineer, who stays at Eid city, some kilometres away from Sana, has been working there as a team leader under the project there, Tahmina said.
He received his engineering degree from Buet.
“He wanted to return Bangladesh on Friday night as the situation in Yemen is worsening. And that’s why he went to Sana to take a flight from the local airport. But he did not come out of the hotel on security grounds.”
The Saudi-led coalition has been carrying out military action in Yemen for the last few days, to combat Shia Houthi rebels.

Help! Trapped in Yemen, 2 Bangladeshis appeal | The Daily Star

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom