What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

The hostilities between Pakistan and India is not our war just like the hostilities between the Arab world and Iran (mainly KSA and and the GCC) are not the war of Pakistan or India. Stop playing childish games. States look for their interests first and foremost. Every single one of them.

Couldnt have said myself any better. This is the thing a very small group of people like myself is trying to sell to large masses who thinks otherwise. @Zarvan if you hadnt be banned this post is for the likes of you specially the highlighted part. Maybe coming from a Saudi will help clear the booze of Ummah.

Couldnt have said myself any better. This is the thing a very small group of people like myself is trying to sell to large masses who thinks otherwise. @Zarvan if you hadnt be banned this post is for the likes of you specially the highlighted part. Maybe coming from a Saudi will help clear the booze of Ummah.

I am talking about governments. None of us here are part of governments. In the Arab world most governments have not even been elected by the people and the people have no say in what their governments do or say.

Anyway that's not to say that people in the Arab world do not prefer Pakistani people and Pakistan over Indians and India by large. Because they do. We just don't have any problem with Indians as a people really.

Anyway KSA's and the Arab world's ties with India are mostly limited to business (trade). In terms of policy then the Arab world stands with Pakistan on every important parameter. This has been proved many times. I don't think that any sane Pakistani can doubt this.

Last edited:
Wow, so now you bite the only hands who fed you, and armed you? Hmmm.. Are you my friend doing that to get back to us? No, we're sorry, you and your Hamas terror group stay all alone, disowned and outcast.

@Serpentine @500

They're all like this. So do you now realize why we disowned them? Because they kept backstabbing us despite all of our sacrifices for them. Leave them alone because if you feed them they bite you.

I have learned for sometime to ignore him. He changes his allegiance 100 times a year.
One day Saudis are his enemies, the other day Iran, then Pakistanis, again Saudis, then Jordan, again Iran and the story goes on. Only Israel gets to be his constant enemy, lol.

No offense but the Sudanese regime is indeed a bad and often spineless regime. Sudan should get better leaders and find out what it wants in terms of foreign policy. It's a very confusing/untrustworthy regime.

This is not a criticism towards the Sudanese people or anything so don't take it personal. KSA's regime and that of many other Arab countries are neither perfect to say the least. Political reforms are definitely needed.

I think you're being far too generous towards them. Our regime is a hypocritical snake and is embarrassing the hell out of us. Unfortunately they have mastered the art of political intrigue and they dont seem like they will leave anytime soon. :(

I have learned for sometime to ignore him. He changes his allegiance 100 times a year.
One day Saudis are his enemies, the other day Iran, then Pakistanis, again Saudis, then Jordan, again Iran and the story goes on. Only Israel gets to be his constant enemy, lol.

@Falcon29 has never, is and is likely never to see any Arab people as his enemies. How can he see his own people as enemies? He is talking about Arab regimes solely when he speaks about Arabs. Of course his main enemy is Israel. Is that surprising as an Palestinian? He knows that the Arab people (READ PEOPLE) will always stand with the Palestinian people. Foreigners, whether Muslims or not, are always less inclined to do that on average.

62 killed Huthia by tribes in Shabwa Bihan

1427631737621.jpg

142763170182.jpg

They should keep removing this terror cult from their lands and gangs loyal to the Saleh thug and his gang.

I think you're being far too generous towards them. Our regime is a hypocritical snake and is embarrassing the hell out of us. Unfortunately they have mastered the art of political intrigue and they dont seem like they will leave anytime soon. :(

I am not called Malik Alashter. Just wondering how come his name appears under my post, lol.

What about the Sudanese people? Do they want a new regime? Also would you classify the regime as a truly Islamic regime? Also could you explain why they are changing alliances this frequently? Something tells me that all of those "alliances" are all week.

In general what is the situation in Sudan post the succession of the South? Is the economy moving forward?

You know what, let's take such a possible discussion in the Arabic Coffee Shop thread on the Arab section. You should be able to find it. Anyway great to see a brother from Sudan around.

@Falcon29 has never, is and is likely never to see any Arab people as his enemies. How can he see his own people as enemies? He is talking about Arab regimes solely when he speaks about Arabs. Of course his main enemy is Israel. Is that surprising as an Palestinian? He knows that the Arab people (READ PEOPLE) will always stand with the Palestinian people. Foreigners, whether Muslims or not, are always less inclined to do that on average.

Well you have a short memory dear. During Gaza offensive, Iran had became his favorite country and Arabs (Gulfis especially) his enemies and traitors. Ask @f1000n, he knows what I'm talking about. These days, he is on anti-Iran rampage again, that's why I have ignored his posts about Iran for a while. @BLACKEAGLE also knows about it.

PS: He'll probably attack me for this post, again, but doesn't matter anyways.

Well you have a short memory dear. During Gaza offensive, Iran had became his favorite country and Arabs (Gulfis especially) his enemies and traitors. Ask @f1000n, he knows what I'm talking about. These days, he is on anti-Iran rampage again, that's why I have ignored his posts about Iran for a while. @BLACKEAGLE also knows about it.

PS: He'll probably attack me for this post, again, but doesn't matter anyways.

I don't recall that or care. He is young and is emotional and strong opinionated. I like that as this means that he cares for the region which I have seen enough of evidence of that he does while certain others only care about their country sadly. That he has went full retard a few times (we all have) is irrelevant. This can happen in the atmosphere here on PDF and when such sensitive topics are discuss. I know Hazzy well enough to conclude that he is great guy.

You missed my points again. He was referring to governments/regimes. I just told you that you need to make such an distinction.

You wrote that he sees Arabs as enemies. No, he does not neither does any sane Palestinian. At most he might disagree with certain Arab regimes at certain points in time. That's normal. I don't agree with everything that the House of Saud is doing let other Arab regimes. Does that mean that I hate Arabs?

I don't recall that or care. He is young and is emotional and strong opinionated. I like that as this means that he cares for the region which I have seen enough of evidence of that he does while certain others only care about their country sadly. That he has went full retard a few times (we all have) is irrelevant. This can happen in the atmosphere here on PDF and when such sensitive topics are discuss. I know Hazzy well enough to conclude that he is great guy.

You missed my points again. He was referring to governments/regimes. I just told you that you need to make such an distinction.

You wrote that he sees Arabs as enemies. No, he does not neither does any sane Palestinian. At most he might disagree with certain Arab regimes at certain points in time. That's normal. I don't agree with everything that the House of Saud is doing let other Arab regimes. Does that mean that I hate Arabs?

There is a reason @BLACKEAGLE treats him like that. Maybe you should ask him. I can not respect someone who changes opinions in minutes, I don't call that only emotions. I am young too, but I don't change my opinions 100% every once in a while.

There is a reason @BLACKEAGLE treats him like that. Maybe you should ask him. I can not respect someone who changes opinions in minutes.

I don't care about what relations user x has with user y. What has that got to do with me? I like both Blackeagle and Hazzy. Just don't write that he hates Arabs one day and loves them the other when at most he is talking about regimes. I have seen this myself and I have had enough of long discussions with him about the region to know his opinions.

Anyway let's return to the topic.

I don't care about what relations user x has with user y. What has that got to do with me? Just don't write that he hates Arabs one day and loves them the other when at most he is talking about regimes. I have seen this myself and I have had enough of long discussions with him about the region to know his opinions.
Yes, when I said Arabs, I meant regimes. Didn't mean he hates common Arabs in the streets.

Egyptian navy has fired shots at Iranian warships
Mar 26, 2015
0 11043

Egyptian navy has fired warning shots at Iranian warships near Bab el-Mandab Strait.

Early four Egyptian naval vessels to secure Gulf of Aden, Reuters reports citing Suez Canal sources, reported www.dailystar.com.lb.

Four Egyptian naval vessels have crossed the Suez Canal en route to Yemen to secure the Gulf of Aden, maritime sources at the Suez Canal said Thursday.

The sources said they expected the vessels to reach the Red Sea by Thursday evening.

Warplanes from Saudi Arabia and Arab allies struck the Shiite Muslim rebels fighting to oust Yemen’s president on Thursday, a gamble by the world’s top oil exporter to check Iranian influence in its backyard without direct military backing from Washington.

The Saudi-led Firmness Storm coalition has imposed a naval blockade on Bab El-Mandab strait which connects the Red Sea with the Indian Ocean, sources told Ahram Online.

The Saudi navy’s western fleet has also secured Yemen’s main ports including Aden and Midi.

Related Posts

Twitter
Facebook
Google +
Pinterest
SIMILAR ARTICLES

Saudi and Arab allies bomb Houthi positions in Yemen
Mar 26, 2015
0 237

Saudi Arabia moves military equipment to border with Yemen
Mar 25, 2015 0

Back