What's new

Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we see clearly who is violent in nature! :rofl: Man this should hit world news.....

The Kashmiri students said right...
We pay equal tax
You cant force me to be Indian!
I am studying in India I have not come to claim succession to India :rofl:

Tolerance + maturity of Indian democracy comes to limelight!! :woot:

Shmae on Indian hypocrisy!

Violent? I can see the students standing well on their feet.
Indian hypocrisy? Yeah, we beat our people for speaking different languages and denounce other countries for expelling students cheering enemies. We are hypocrites!

Violent? I can see the students standing well on their feet.
Indian hypocrisy? Yeah, we beat our people for speaking different languages and denounce other countries for expelling students cheering enemies. We are hypocrites!
Nope you just ruin their future for not siding with your chosen team of interest :rofl:

indian government is too soft on these traitors....howcome these people do this dramaybazi in delhi etc not in Punjab.
And here comes the protector of India!

Goes to show the greatness of the country that everyone gets a voice. There are not many countries like that. ;)
Yup even fighting baba g who wouldnt let the Kashmiri students get their voice! Calling it shameless to give them a voice!!

Nope you just ruin their future for not siding with your chosen team of interest :rofl:

I would expect I would be thrown out of my university if I create big enough mess. I have seen my friends getting expelled for protesting against wrong behaviour of a teacher.

Not siding with my team of interest is different than siding with enemy. At least they are still standing on their own. Though I am not sure what would have happened had they done something much less offensive - speaking in their mother tongue. Indians are peculiar. We let troublemakers cheering for enemy unharmed, but had they talked in their mother tongue, they would have landed in hospital..

Yup even fighting baba g who wouldnt let the Kashmiri students get their voice! Calling it shameless to give them a voice!!

That is fair. Everyone is allowed to have raise his voice!

I would expect I would be thrown out of my university if I create big enough mess. I have seen my friends getting expelled for protesting against wrong behaviour of a teacher.

Not siding with my team of interest is different than siding with enemy. At least they are still standing on their own. Though I am not sure what would have happened had they done something much less offensive - speaking in their mother tongue. Indians are peculiar. We let troublemakers cheering for enemy unharmed, but had they talked in their mother tongue, they would have landed in hospital..

That is fair. Everyone is allowed to have raise his voice!
The Kashmiri students said they would not say naray and none were done...they said they only cheered for a team!

I see you cant answer without derailing...please dont quote me!

kya burai kardi maine..
leke pappi lagi wo kahne
seedhe jaungi main thane..
karungi FIR..
35xyux.jpg

The Kashmiri students said they would not say naray and none were done...they said they only cheered for a team!

I see you cant answer without derailing...please dont quote me!

I don't wish to derail, but I hate to see the hypocrisy of yours and your fellow countrymen.
You again conveniently accepted their narrative, ignoring all others. If you think calmly, the issue would not have grown so big without their input.

And about derailing, isn't it again hypocrisy? Wasn't it this what you were doing in the other thread?

@Kloitra chill mar kaka !

We are hypocrites.:coffee:

we are invaders.:coffee:

we are oppressor.:coffee:

let these ppl cry us an ocean :chilli:

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Can't help it, their hypocrisy sometimes really rile me up.

I don't wish to derail, but I hate to see the hypocrisy of yours and your fellow countrymen.
You again conveniently accepted their narrative, ignoring all others. If you think calmly, the issue would not have grown so big without their input.

And about derailing, isn't it again hypocrisy? Wasn't it this what you were doing in the other thread?
Are you thinking calmly...we saw even in that video where the Indians went hostile and the Kashmiris stood their ground....

The police did nothing...

The Indians in the video went as far as sharam kero for "giving them a voice"?? How is that even sane?

As for in the other thread I was comparing reaction of posters not of the issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom