What's new

Open Letter: A Sikh Leader Begs Clinton To Intervene In India

It actually applies to you.

Stop daydreaming of Sahariah rule or the rule of Islam all over the world.

Even Muslims in Pakistan are rejecting Shariah as you admitted yourself!

And it is amazing how you welcome your own invaders! Perhaps you would now want USA to invade you and rule over you.

I sugguest you always think positively,

Being hindu if you have desire to practice your religion then other nations also have right to practice their faith.

Yes it is desire of every muslim follow and implement sharain law on world but not with use of power or focre only through peace full mean just like dawah.

No muslim can hate shariah other wise he is no more considered muslim only there is difference in opinion how to implement it .

US learn very bitter experience to invade Afghanistan , they capture afhganistan but failed to make Afghan their friends,now they have to leave Afghanistan soon .

Islam is religion of love and peace why not you try same methodology of islam in india and try to win the hearts of minorities like muslims,gujars,sikhs but you have to give them rights which is not written in your books .

Change your thinking(Chamri Jay Damri na Jay) minorities start loving hindus:smitten:

hahaa.... all I can do is laugh at your assertions man.

I am a JAT. Remember that.

And secondly why would any Sikh like to live in Pakistan?? I can see what happened to all the Sikhs who did stay back in Pakistan.

And no one is fighting India for a separate country. And just in case u were worrying about Sikhs and in the mean time, u might see Balochs slipping with their own Nation.

Loin dont eat grass , i dont believe you are singh:lol:

Soon India will be divided into minimum 12 independent states ,punjab,kashmir,asam,nagaland,bangal,bahar,hydrabad,maysoor,junagargh,gujrat,karala,rajistan.
Soon India will be divided into minimum 12 independent states
But there are more than 12 states in India. So there should be 29 independent countries according to your Imagination. pls correct it...:enjoy:
But what about the Six union territories.. May God save them too....:what:
asam,bangal,bahar,maysoor,junagargh,karala,rajistan
:woot:
If you are aware of the history of these states very well , you should try to spell it correctly... and pls dont embarrass the people who are living in those districts and states.

These warriors king were rajput also invaders.I suggest you read history , always india remain under the rule of invaders because of its furtile land and rivers .
Indian is mixture of nations should be given right to practice their faith and all nations should have right of self determination , dont see dreams of any hindu raj and akhand baharat.
Soon India will be divided into minimum 12 independent states ,punjab,kashmir,asam,nagaland,bangal,bahar,hydrabad,maysoor,junagargh,gujrat,karala,rajistan.
^^^^ :lol::lol: I am the one from mysore ..If some one says about mysore as a state of India ..people will laugh at you because they allready integrated in to state of karnataka ..I cant argue with your knowledge ..only thing I can do is :rofl::rofl:

^^^^ :lol::lol: I am the one from mysore ..If some one says about mysore as a state of India ..people will laugh at you because they allready integrated in to state of karnataka ..I cant argue with your knowledge ..only thing I can do is :rofl::rofl:

This is reason muslim demanded seperate country , india is disintegrating states into smaller states to keep them under their rule by force.:azn:

How many states you have after partition ??

This is reason muslim demanded seperate country , india is disintegrating states into smaller states to keep them under their rule through force.:azn:

How many states you have after partition ??
:lol::lol: again you are ..Mysore is a district in the state of karnataka which has around 28 districts..

Last edited:
I think you are pointing towards old mysore kingdom.which had most parts of andhrapradesh,tamilnadu and karnataka..Fair enough..but todays truth is different..mysore prince is busy for contesting for presidency of karnataka state cricket board..I think he enjoys turf club more than politics ..And yes his father cotested for MP seat and lost last time in mysore..:angel:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: again you are ..Mysore is a district in the state of karnataka which has around 28 districts..

Mysore State
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Mysore PalaceThe Kingdom of Mysore was one of the three largest princely states within the erstwhile British Empire of India. Upon India gaining its independence in 1947, the Maharaja of Mysore merged his realm with the Union of India. The territories of the erstwhile princely state of Mysore were then reconstituted into a state within the Union of India.

In 1956, the government of India effected a comprehensive re-organisation of provincial boundaries, based upon the principle of shared language. Those areas that spoke the Kannada language were thus unified into one state. As a large portion of this new state comprised the territory of Mysore, the name "Mysore" was, at that point of time, retained as the name of the newly created Kannada-speaking province. This state was then renamed Karnataka in 1973.

You need more information or this is enough for you :woot:

atleast you should read history of india your beloved country lol

Last edited:
Mysore State
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Mysore PalaceThe Kingdom of Mysore was one of the three largest princely states within the erstwhile British Empire of India. Upon India gaining its independence in 1947, the Maharaja of Mysore merged his realm with the Union of India. The territories of the erstwhile princely state of Mysore were then reconstituted into a state within the Union of India.

In 1956, the government of India effected a comprehensive re-organisation of provincial boundaries, based upon the principle of shared language. Those areas that spoke the Kannada language were thus unified into one state. As a large portion of this new state comprised the territory of Mysore, the name "Mysore" was, at that point of time, retained as the name of the newly created Kannada-speaking province. This state was then renamed Karnataka in 1973.

You need more information or this is enough for you :woot:

Agreed...
but now mysore is referred for a district in karnataka..
Which has given so many freedom fighters and soldier to the country which they love as much as anybody from south India.. thanks

Last edited:
We can go on, Flint. As a lahorite, I have the baggage of what Ranjit Singh, and before him the Ghakkars did to us. Even Nadir Shah and Abdali.

As the grandson of a Jallandar migrant (grandmother), I have hear eye witness accounts of 5 siblings being butchered to death.

I have accounts of my great great great grandmother talkign about muslim women jumping in wells when the sikh rule in PUnjab and AFghania started.

We have issues with the Maratha horse riders who terrorised the settled populations of India and Deccan.

So does that mean, I should let these histories consume me? Should I let the crusades consume me? I think not.

Don't forget the past, but let it not have an effect upon you. Thats what i believe.

But then what was your motive of raking up this issue.. You replied this to the Comments of Dilli against khalistan movment..!!!!! Lets try not to be two faced..!!! It was a unfortunate incident and indians have moved on.. but have never ever forgotten the past..!!!

How quickly you have forgotten, Dilli. What happened to the sikhs of dilli after the assasination of Shrimati INdira Gandhi?

The blood in the temple and streets of Amritsar?

asam,bangal,bahar,maysoor,junagargh,karala,rajistan
are you doing this on Purpose waraich..!!!! Well my state its called Kerala ok.. and if you are saying that We want to be a Country..Just because we say we are gods own country..!!!! Then wot can i say..!!!!!:lol:

are you doing this on Purpose waraich..!!!! Well my state its called Kerala ok.. and if you are saying that We want to be a Country..Just because we say we are gods own country..!!!! Then wot can i say..!!!!!:lol:

I know Karala very well tourist place could become trade and industrial hub ,highest percentage of educated population in whole india ,could become silicon valley of india , they never supported BJP or Congress that is reason dont have industry most karlats working abroad ,if they got independence they can build their state as they wish ,no need to go out side from your country if you have enough bread and butter and justice :enjoy:

waraich..
gODS OWN COUNTRY IS BECAUSE THE LAND HAS MANY FAMOUS TEMPLES :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom