What's new

Only three out of 53 countries say US has handled coronavirus better than China

That's odd, I can see Taiwan due to them being angry and the US due to them being delusional. But why South Koreans say USA handle it better than China ?

It's their media.

Taiwan and South Korea were both in front of the Cold War.

Up to today, most of their media are ex-Cold War propaganda media...

Which is today it turns to fight in Cold War II against China.

Last edited:
West Nile, Zika, Ebola and Wuhan viruses.
Whatever you call it doesn't matter, cause you are nobody, WHO already had a name for it, but in your family you guys can call it whatevre you like, lol

Other countries incompetence in dealing with it is a separate issue.
This thread is about the countries' ability to deal with this virus, so if you want to talk about a "seperate issue", you can start a separate thread.

This thread is about the countries' ability to deal with this virus, so if you want to talk about a "seperate issue", you can start a separate thread.

You misunderstand what I was trying to say.

Just focus on the fact that China needs to be fully investigated in response to your post. If the virus first affects one country then that is where you look first and is common sense.

On topic - China has done well to have contained the virus with around 5000 deaths in a population of 1.4 billion.

usually it seems that most people would rate their governments higher than those of others (probably a case of people rallying behind their leader in time of a crisis) so I took my time to find which countries rated China's government higher than even their own countries' government, you can check the full details of the poll by downloading the documents from the link I gave in my previous post

Nigeria: China 90%, Nigeria 62%
kenya: China 84%, Kenya 70%
Pakistan: China 86%, Pakistan 71%
Phillippines: China 71%, Philippines 68%
Egypt: China 81%, Egypt 72%
Mexico: China 77%, Mexico 55%
Brazil: China 73%, Brazil 34%
Indonesia: China 71%, Indonesia 65%
Ukraine: China 73%, Ukraine 60%

Algeria, South Africa, Romania, Thailand, Iran, Poland, Russia, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Italy (69% endorse China's response), Spain, France.

so 22 countries (not sure if I missed any) rate China's government response higher than even their own, b*tt hurt anti China people can't believe Anti-China propaganda from western media didn't work as well as they were hoping.

this is the exact way the questions were asked (again you can check the exact questions by downloading the document) :

"Q10/ how well do you think your country is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?"

"Q11/ how well do you think the USA is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?"

"Q12/ how well do you think China is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?"

If we read Western media about how China fight coronavirus.

It's mostly negative.

It said China is not handling it well, that is why the virus could spread outside China in a huge wave.

But if we read the news carefully from many sources...

The way China is handling coronavirus is definitely the world's best.

There are a lot of YouTube videos about social distancing in China, as well as how China doctors fight coronavirus in the hospital.

Just imagine tens of thousands of infected persons down to zero, and it's not spreading to other Chinese cities.

It's impressive.

I think the praise from WHO and Bill Gates are genuine.

Infographic of the poll:-

https://daliaresearch.com/blog/democracy-perception-index-2020/

LMAO big blow to Trump land, populations of the entire world overwhelmingly support China's response over that of the United White Supremacist States, some one should send this poll to Orange man's twitter.

How ironic. Those who think that the US is doing than China actually have the closest cultural links with China. Taiwan, SK, Japan.

Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom