What's new

Only one way to finish inflation now, devalue dollar

My friend is keeping 300$ dollars , says he will sell them when dollar will rise even more ... this is our condition , People are only good for raising slogans but when it comes to actually supporting Pakistan , they become deaf and dumb and say " iss mulk ka kuch nhi ho sakta " , Pure Hypocrisy ....

Last edited:
ban 5000 rupees note
changed the design of 1000 and 500 notes and ban old one it will reduce dollar price messively
put a ban for general public to hold a dollar
only limited industries allow to borrow dollars for importing raw material this will greatly reduce dollar price

Last edited:
Why would anyone buy PKR when it is likely to lose value?

The billions in hard currencies being sent as remittance are eventually converted into PKR as the people exchange them to cover their needs.

My friend is keeping 300$ dollars , says he will sell them when dollar will rise even more ... this is our condition , People are only good for raising slogans but when it comes to actually supporting Pakistan , they become deaf and dumb and say " iss mulk ka kuch nhi ho sakta " , Pure Hypocrisy ....
I sold my three thousands which brought with me for holiday

You should say "Lanat" directly on his face. I and my friends have stepped up remittances to Pakistan.. even though my family does not need.

Such Erdoganean steps will not work in Pakistan. People in Pakistan will buy dollars as much as they can. Economy is heading towards dollarisation. People are loosing trust on PKR. Sad state of economy.

Can you blame him?

Imran Khan proved himself to be a liar, no sane person would believe in a liar.

Here's a shining example of this liar

https://www.geo.tv/latest/237408-pm...panies-selling-dollar-at-higher-rates-sources

The day after immediately, rupees crashed to 150.

Never trust a liar and a hypocrite.

Anyone who can afford to should fly out because under this liar, Pakistan will be the next Sudan if we give him his full term.

Everything he says, you can expect the opposite will happen.

No imf >imf
No petrol increase > petrol price increase
No rupees devaluation > devaluation
Pakistan will prosper in 3-4 years > Pakistan will be destroyed.

Can you blame him?

https://www.geo.tv/latest/237408-pm...panies-selling-dollar-at-higher-rates-sources

Anyone who can afford to should fly out because under this liar, Pakistan will be the next Sudan if we give him his full term.

No imf >imf

So your solution is.....

Can you blame him?

No imf >imf

Dollar is yet not high as it was in PPP and PMLN

PPP Increased about 32 rupees (Having no deficit)

PMLN Increase about 27 rupees (Having previous 4 billion deficit)

PTI increased about 22 rupees (having previous deficit of $19 billion and this is just estimate)

I know you wouldn't feel an inch of shame but it's worth to try.

Get out of this shithole as soon as you can.

Pakistan is doomed. Always has been but under Imran Khan, the speed is lightning fast.

Then when you're sitting in Western world enjoying overvalued dollars and pounds then just for the fun of it, tell Pakistanis that rupees is overvalued and they should suffer inflation meanwhile you can't decide what to watch on Netflix and order Chinese or pizza for the night completely oblivious to the woes of majority of Pakistanis :yahoo::yahoo:

Funny thing is that's not the solution to Pakistanis problems that's just blaming Pakistanis who live overseas for spending their money the way they choose fit... where were these Pakistanis when Nawaz Sharif and zadari were purchasing flats and mansions overseas with stolen funds from the state then no one was concerned but your now concerned about Pakistanis watching Netflix or eating Chinese food MashAllah

Funny thing is that's not the solution to Pakistanis problems that's just blaming Pakistanis who live overseas for spending their money the way they choose fit... where were these Pakistanis when Nawaz Sharif and zadari were purchasing flats and mansions overseas with stolen funds from the state then no one was concerned but your now concerned about Pakistanis watching Netflix or eating Chinese food MashAllah

Nice assumptions about me. You know what they say about assumptions?

They're a projection of one's own character.

Nice assumptions about me. You know what they say about assumptions?

They're a projection of one's own character.

Lol look who's talking someone who goes around assuming about overseas pakistans..

You know what they say about arguing with idiots they bring you down to their level

Back
Top Bottom