What's new

Only one way to finish inflation now, devalue dollar

the ULTIMATE solution is to become INDEPENDENT of the dollar! We have a lot that we can capitalize on and we have a lot that the rest of the world needs.

And trade in what currency? One of Pakistanis biggest exporters are US and EU. And you will convince them to accept PKR or even Yuan?

As I said education helps bro :)

These are global interest rates Pakistan has now 12.25% so putting in Pakistani banks will give you more so more inflow of dollar expected price to go down.

View attachment 561165
I think your inferences are based on premises that tons of money in both dollar and PKR are there in the folks’ hands and beneath the mattresses!! Now, instead of burning them they might put them in banks to earn something out of it!! Considering >50% of Pak’s economy is undocumented, humongous amount of corruption money, titanic level of smuggling (drug trade etc. through Pak), tons of money stashed outside, and the recent amnesty scheme, your points make sense!!!

Last edited:
And trade in what currency? One of Pakistanis biggest exporters are US and EU. And you will convince them to accept PKR or even Yuan?
Let's just say we need to stop playing nice and take the gloves off, give them only two options where they will be compelled to choose just one since the other would bear consequences too harsh for them to bear...

Let's just say we need to stop playing nice and take the gloves off, give them only two options where they will be compelled to choose just one since the other would bear consequences too harsh for them to bear...

If not Pakistan, they will replace the vendors and move on to the next best source. The Pakistani traders will be ones to lose.
Anyway your country, your rules. I can just give my best wishes.

we should develop new currency with new name other than rupee as people trust on rupee has lost greatly

Ban all these Money changers & currency exchange companies for trading dollars... Use banking channels if any one want dollars.. & see the result.... All these currency exchange companies & money changers are criminals & smugglers

Here is why most people buy dollar by taking loans on their assets. Like if I have a property and loan rate was just 5% previously and dollar increase was expected 10% I would take loan and invest but now with interest rate rising there is a chance of loss by investing in dollar so I would avoid this will decrease demand and dollar will fall. This will make investors lose confidence and speculative demand falls thus dollar supply in market increases and price falls. Combaya
Hahaa,, funniest sh!t ever seen... taking loan on inmovable asset to buy dollar. Gold would be a safer bet.

If not Pakistan, they will replace the vendors and move on to the next best source. The Pakistani traders will be ones to lose.
Anyway your country, your rules. I can just give my best wishes.
who was talking simply about traders? At least I wasn't... ;)

@BHarwana

Bharwana bhai,

Increase deposit and loan interest rates

Is it compatible with Pakistan's Islamic identity? I can understand that due to practical exigencies, riba cannot be outlaweed but increasing interest rates seems to be daft!

Also what it does to investment climate? With stronger dollar and higher interests how will Pak manufacturers survive, let alone thrive?

Regards

Get out of this shithole as soon as you can.

Pakistan is doomed. Always has been but under Imran Khan, the speed is lightning fast.

Then when you're sitting in Western world enjoying overvalued dollars and pounds then just for the fun of it, tell Pakistanis that rupees is overvalued and they should suffer inflation meanwhile you can't decide what to watch on Netflix and order Chinese or pizza for the night completely oblivious to the woes of majority of Pakistanis :yahoo::yahoo:
Pardon mate ... but i am not leaving Pakistan anytime soon and i never will , this is our motherland and we sacrificed a lot to get it

Get out of this shithole as soon as you can.

Pakistan is doomed. Always has been but under Imran Khan, the speed is lightning fast.

Then when you're sitting in Western world enjoying overvalued dollars and pounds then just for the fun of it, tell Pakistanis that rupees is overvalued and they should suffer inflation meanwhile you can't decide what to watch on Netflix and order Chinese or pizza for the night completely oblivious to the woes of majority of Pakistanis :yahoo::yahoo:

Here is an easy solution for you.
Get the eff out of there and leave this forum.

What exactly is you effin purpose on this forum btw? To bitch and moan and whine for your inability to do anything for the country except telling people to abandon ships which rats like you are always good at?
Most rats originate from india though, so I'm wondering where you are coming from.

Nice assumptions about me. You know what they say about assumptions?

They're a projection of one's own character.

No they are a projection based on your state of mind that you are busy projecting on to others.
While being a rat trying to portray as if every one is a rat around you.

I stand corrected.

Because that's exactly i will do InshaAllah when i fly overseas.

So character projection is accurate.

Bold of him to assume i support PMLN or PPP lol

Yes get the eff out already.
Pakistan doesn't need you, and I suggest you don't look back once you are gone.
We don't need garbage laden brains over there, offering nothing but leaching like pests and vermin.

You were wrong about IMF not me. :)
PTI never took IMF loans in this whole fiscal year. :)
And there needs to be money to buy dollar if money is not available dollar cannot rise.
Taxes on imports reducing dollar demand as well so everything in pkr is now going against dollar.

You need to try a good university to get knowledge of macro economic policies. The fiscal tools have been altered buying dollar is a big risk now.

So you mean to say to forget the burn in mouth, put the tail on fire.

If money is not available to buy dollar then do you understand money will not be available for investments too.
If you keep high interest rates, who would like to work to earn, just deposit the money and earn good returns and enjoy your life.
How would business houses compete globally, when rest of the world business houses are getting loans at 1.5-6.5% pa and pakistani business houses paying 15-20% pa.
Banks will have bigger exposures to NPA as well as reduction in loan giving business will hurt the bottom line.

And it will bring cash crunch in economy will slow the economic cycles, which would further put pressure on PKR.

Curb the open market $$ transactions.
CAP the limit on foreign exchange taken for personal usage like traveling out.
CAP the limit of purchases made via CC on international websites paying USD.
Do bilateral deals with OIL countries for currency swap.
Same with China too for technology and CPEC loans.

Some of these actions will have much stronger positive impact than raising the interest rates.

Here is an easy solution for you.
Get the eff out of there and leave this forum.

What exactly is you effin purpose on this forum btw? To bitch and moan and whine for your inability to do anything for the country except telling people to abandon ships which rats like you are always good at?
Most rats originate from india though, so I'm wondering where you are coming from.

No they are a projection based on your state of mind that you are busy projecting on to others.
While being a rat trying to portray as if every one is a rat around you.

Yes get the eff out already.
Pakistan doesn't need you, and I suggest you don't look back once you are gone.
We don't need garbage laden brains over there, offering nothing but leaching like pests and vermin.

Whoa... Chill mate.

It's all good. You can stay if you want, was just responding to the dude who wanted my solution. You don't have to really follow it.

the ULTIMATE solution is to become INDEPENDENT of the dollar! We have a lot that we can capitalize on and we have a lot that the rest of the world needs.
you need some currency. you cannot barter your way around

Back
Top Bottom