What's new

Only one way to finish inflation now, devalue dollar

My friend is keeping 300$ dollars , says he will sell them when dollar will rise even more ... this is our condition , People are only good for raising slogans but when it comes to actually supporting Pakistan , they become deaf and dumb and say " iss mulk ka kuch nhi ho sakta " , Pure Hypocrisy ....

Everyone in Pakistan look for their self interests only. I've seen that with Pakistanis even on this forum. The fault lies in people, so people should stop blaming govt and start fixing themselves.

Everyone in Pakistan look for their self interests only. I've seen that with Pakistanis even on this forum. The fault lies in people, so people should stop blaming govt and start fixing themselves.
I guess you are right , people need to change themselves too but they can't because our politicians have divided our people ...

Increase deposit and loan interest rates dollar will come down.

And state bank has already done it. This will bring dollar down. So people who are stocking dollar will now suffer.

Sell dollar or suffer lol. Well played by govt.

Dollar mafia will now be check mate and people will sell and this will bring down dollar price.

More explained here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/changing-pakistans-economic-direction.619013/

Dorll will now rise only 2 to 3 % and interest rate will give now 12.25% so what is better to invest in? Obviously saving accounts so people will sell dollar to make saving deposits and dollar will fall.

:)

It is simple math sell dollar or suffer.

This will work only if they ban cash $ exchange.

This will work only if they ban cash $ exchange.
Bro you cannot ban businesses, people need services but you can develop laws to those businesses play in your favor. Both PMLN and PPP did little legislation and gave an open economic ground for mafia. In today's world if leave one fault every one will exploit it and continuous legislation and improvement is need of this country.

Bro you cannot ban businesses, people need services but you can develop laws to those businesses play in your favor. Both PMLN and PPP did little legislation and gave an open economic ground for mafia. In today's world if leave one fault every one will exploit it and continuous legislation and improvement is need of this country.

It's not banning business, it's control via monetary policy.

People can exchange through banking channels but no hard cash $.

Dollar is yet not high as it was in PPP and PMLN

PPP Increased about 32 rupees (Having no deficit)

PMLN Increase about 27 rupees (Having previous 4 billion deficit)

PTI increased about 22 rupees (having previous deficit of $19 billion and this is just estimate)

I know you wouldn't feel an inch of shame but it's worth to try.

Interesting observation. But your figures seem to be incorrect. Seem manipulated to benefit one party. Zardari had a 1.7 billion dollar circular debt handed to them by mush government. During ganjas tenure It stood still at 104rs for almost 4 years. It was only after Nawazu was deposed did the dollar start falling.

Sorry to say but the current government eco policy is hopeless. No amount of excuses can justify the current Government’s inability to handle the economy.. they need some better and honest people onboard and deliver ASAP. Or people will do the same justice that they did with zardari and ganjas. No matter how many excuses or lies the government tells to cover their incompetence.

I guess you are right , people need to change themselves too but they can't because our politicians have divided our people ...

Sirjee, jeisi qom (awaam) wesay hukmuran.

When the imports are almost 50 billion, exports are just around 20 billion, remits around 22 billion, how can a govt work, you tell me? A simple math,? Then they have to repay the loan installments.

The people are buying imported items, people want cheap petrol (govt to pay subsidy), etc etc. But people are not exporting any goods to earn foreign currency. A country of 220 Million with imports more than double. Nothing will be solved if people are not willing to change.

It's easier to blame someone for our own failure, but it will never make you succeed in life. It is better to accept our failures and start fixing the root cause, which have ability to transform the nation in less than a decade.

Back
Top Bottom