What's new

Only one way to finish inflation now, devalue dollar

Lol look who's talking someone who goes around assuming about overseas pakistans..

You know what they say about arguing with idiots they bring you down to their level

I stand corrected.

Because that's exactly i will do InshaAllah when i fly overseas.

So character projection is accurate.

Bold of him to assume I have Netflix or eat Chinese food lol.

Bold of him to assume i support PMLN or PPP lol

I stand corrected.

Because that's exactly i will do InshaAllah when i fly overseas.

So character projection is accurate.

Bold of him to assume i support PMLN or PPP lol

Well u certainly justify them. Which paints an obvious picture. No offence

Nice assumptions about me. You know what they say about assumptions?

They're a projection of one's own character.
Okay leave whatever I said earlier tell me where are the deposit of gold found in Nawaz sharif time

Treasure in Chiniot: PM Nawaz sharif announces discovery of huge iron deposits

https://tribune.com.pk/story/836983...pm-announces-discovery-of-huge-iron-deposits/

And after two years of discovery
What happened to discovered gold in Chiniot? Shocking revelations by senior journalist

This is your sacha aur saaf sutra nawaz sharif. Now cry for dollar high price till 5 years because loan that had been taken by Nawaz sharif awam will pay it including you if you live in Pakistan.

Increase deposit and loan interest rates dollar will come down.

And state bank has already done it. This will bring dollar down. So people who are stocking dollar will now suffer.

Sell dollar or suffer lol. Well played by govt.

Dollar mafia will now be check mate and people will sell and this will bring down dollar price.

More explained here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/changing-pakistans-economic-direction.619013/

Dorll will now rise only 2 to 3 % and interest rate will give now 12.25% so what is better to invest in? Obviously saving accounts so people will sell dollar to make saving deposits and dollar will fall.

:)

It is simple math sell dollar or suffer.

Dorll will now rise only 2 to 3 % and interest rate will give now 12.25% so what is better to invest in?

What the PKR deposits gain in interest they lose more by the shrinking value it offers. USD gains in value while adding more interest gains on top. So what is better to invest in?

What the PKR deposits gain in interest they lose more by the shrinking value it offers. USD gains in value while adding more interest gains on top. So what is better to invest in?

Here is why most people buy dollar by taking loans on their assets. Like if I have a property and loan rate was just 5% previously and dollar increase was expected 10% I would take loan and invest but now with interest rate rising there is a chance of loss by investing in dollar so I would avoid this will decrease demand and dollar will fall. This will make investors lose confidence and speculative demand falls thus dollar supply in market increases and price falls. Combaya

Here is why most people buy dollar by taking loans on their assets. Like if I have a property and loan rate was just 5% previously and dollar increase was expected 10% I would take loan and invest but now with interest rate rising there is a chance of loss by investing in dollar so I would avoid this will decrease demand and dollar will fall. This will make investors lose confidence and speculative demand falls thus dollar supply in market increases and price falls. Combaya

Buying dollars with loans?! That is sheer stupidity. Investments work best with assets, not liabilities like loans.

I admire your enthusiasm, but PKR will continue to sink in value against the USD for the foreseeable future.

Buying dollars with loans?! That is sheer stupidity. Investments work best with assets, not liabilities like loans.
People in Pakistan do buy dollars with loans. Plus PMLN and PPP kept interest rates low for this very practice. They would take loans and then fluctuate dollar price make profit and return loans making profit in between.

Second point why dollar will come down is that high interest rate give good return and investing in dollar is not any more attractive so demand decreases and dollar will fall.

There are more points but too hard for you to understand just try living with these.

People in Pakistan do buy dollars with loans. Plus PMLN and PPP kept interest rates low for this very practice. They would take loans and then fluctuate dollar price make profit and return loans making profit in between.

Second point why dollar will come down is that high interest rate give good return and investing in dollar is not any more attractive so demand decreases and dollar will fall.

There are more points but too hard for you to understand just try living with these.

All your points will not mean much if the USD continues to appreciate against the PKR, or will that be too hard for you to understand?

(After all, you were wrong about going to the IMF too. :D )

All your points will not mean much if the USD continues to appreciate against the PKR, or will that be too hard for you to understand?

(After all, you were wrong about going to the IMF too. :D )

You were wrong about IMF not me. :)
PTI never took IMF loans in this whole fiscal year. :)
And there needs to be money to buy dollar if money is not available dollar cannot rise.
Taxes on imports reducing dollar demand as well so everything in pkr is now going against dollar.

You need to try a good university to get knowledge of macro economic policies. The fiscal tools have been altered buying dollar is a big risk now.

You were wrong about IMF not me. :)
PTI never took IMF loans in this whole fiscal year. :)
And there needs to be money to buy dollar if money is not available dollar cannot rise.
Taxes on imports reducing dollar demand as well so everything in pkr is now going against dollar.

You need to try a good university to get knowledge of macro economic policies. The fiscal tools have been altered buying dollar is a big risk now.

As I said, I do admire your enthusiasm. Please carry on.

As I said, I do admire your enthusiasm. Please carry on.
As I said education helps bro :)

These are global interest rates Pakistan has now 12.25% so putting in Pakistani banks will give you more so more inflow of dollar expected price to go down.

IMG_20190521_050754.jpg

the ULTIMATE solution is to become INDEPENDENT of the dollar! We have a lot that we can capitalize on and we have a lot that the rest of the world needs.

Back
Top Bottom