What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

You failed to back up your own words that I used Spanish word, which I did not.
In fact there is none. May be you are messed up with Portuguese & Latin. Well thats your problem.

Twice I requested to you to show me that single word. But you did not.
Not that you dont like to, but you could not. Because none exists.

Next time learn to behave, don't be a snoutband.
Remember I never came to talk to you.
It was you.

Of those, who cant corroborate or substantiate their own, the less said the better.
imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

You failed to back up your own words that I used Spanish word, which I did not.
In fact there is none. May be you are messed up with Portuguese & Latin. Well thats your problem.

Twice I requested to you to show me that single word. But you did not.
Not that you dont like to, but you could not. Because none exists.

Next time learn to behave, don't be a snoutband.
Remember I never came to talk to you.
It was you.

Of those, who cant corroborate or substantiate their own, the less said the better.
View attachment 421582
What is this nonsense?

@Chinese-Dragon : dude your posts used to be sensible ;). China will patrol its land. Fact. It isn't Indian land. Fact. India withdrew after months. Fact. Anyone can understand there is a face saving deal between two govts. And you are free to celebrate if you think its a victory.
@Joe Shearer : sir not worth it. Leave the Bengali alone ;)

@Chinese-Dragon : dude your posts used to be sensible ;). China will patrol its land. Fact. It isn't Indian land. Fact. India withdrew after months. Fact. Anyone can understand there is a face saving deal between two govts. And you are free to celebrate if you think its a victory.
@Joe Shearer : sir not worth it. Leave the Bengali alone ;)

What a spoilsport you are! OK, but it was such fun. He's full of shit and has nothing worthwhile to contribute, even under his false flag.

OMG!!! chinese got permission to patrol their claimed land.
What a victory for the kungpao chickens!!!

@Joe Shearer BEWARE the super troll will show NO MERCY to us & will IGNORE us in the future.
chinese army have super weapon as megastone.

chinese troll army have super weapon as IGNORE button. He is a Ranchordas.

Indians been humiliated badly... whole world media is like India showed back they wanted an escape route.. felt very bad for Indians.Indian media is terming it as diplomatic win.Have to do something for face saving.Burst the bubble guys.China owned you

OMG!!! paper dragon has withdrawn its construction equipments and its soldiers to pre-standoff era.

Now both the Bhutan Army and punny liberation army can now patrol the area.

Do you exactly know what does patrolling mean? Can you patrol in AJK? If not then you got your answer.

Lets make sure we all understand following,
0. When any such conflicts arise in future, chinese will talk much, India will not talk, but do. press conference, photos of the troops and newspaper articles do not win the war, tough diplomacy and posture does, chini must understand this.
1. My country is not from 1962 India, we have changed. So is china, they are stronger than ever, but needs a calm approach towards the border disputes with neighbors.
2. We finallly called the chinese bluff, and exposed chinese three prong war strategy or media war, legal war and psychological war.
3. India - china border remains a border without bullet being fired, India is successful in taming the dragon with the water from Indian ocean.
4. clear message to all --> Any future bravado will be met by an equally strong Indian response, our neighbors must make sure they packed enough supplies for winter.
5. India can go to its neighbors with credibility that it can give security shield to them again china. Vietnam first, many to follow.
6. pakistan was watching this and wanted to escalate it to war so it can open another theater of war on our western front, making the two front war a reality. India was prepared for it, but also sure that it will never happen.
7. India's close ally came to its help, be it US, Israel or Japan. No one shown backing up china. Thus showing the world that who has friends and how has chamacha's.
8. No matter what chinese posters say on pdf, we must learn to ignore them. They are not part of the chinese leadership.
Being the subordinate to China, India keeping timidly quiet is correct.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1487932.shtml

Q: The Indian government's announcement is that there is a "mutual disengagement" of the troops between the two countries. You haven't mentioned the pullback of the Chinese troops. You mentioned only the pullback of the Indian troops. How do you explain?

A: The Chinese side has made it clear that the Indian border personnel and equipment that trespassed into China's territory have all been withdrawn to the Indian side of the border. The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols in the Dong Lang area. China will continue with its exercise of sovereign rights to protect territorial sovereignty in accordance with the stipulations of the border-related historical treaty.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom