What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

Lets make sure we all understand following,
0. When any such conflicts arise in future, chinese will talk much, India will not talk, but do. press conference, photos of the troops and newspaper articles do not win the war, tough diplomacy and posture does, chini must understand this.
1. My country is not from 1962 India, we have changed. So is china, they are stronger than ever, but needs a calm approach towards the border disputes with neighbors.
2. We finallly called the chinese bluff, and exposed chinese three prong war strategy or media war, legal war and psychological war.
3. India - china border remains a border without bullet being fired, India is successful in taming the dragon with the water from Indian ocean.
4. clear message to all --> Any future bravado will be met by an equally strong Indian response, our neighbors must make sure they packed enough supplies for winter.
5. India can go to its neighbors with credibility that it can give security shield to them again china. Vietnam first, many to follow.
6. pakistan was watching this and wanted to escalate it to war so it can open another theater of war on our western front, making the two front war a reality. India was prepared for it, but also sure that it will never happen.
7. India's close ally came to its help, be it US, Israel or Japan. No one shown backing up china. Thus showing the world that who has friends and how has chamacha's.
8. No matter what chinese posters say on pdf, we must learn to ignore them. They are not part of the chinese leadership.

Now look at your poor grammar.

How can an adverb be in plural?

Holly cow!

Lol
Environmental fee?

Lol again.
Man you are one of a kind ;)

India is already a low income country man.

What is a holly cow? Does it get hung on a doorway, so that you can kiss its tail?

You are barking up the wrong tree.
That message was for someone other than you.
Perdone moi sil vouz plait.

Dogs have several uses for trees.

Your fondness for good grammar is duly noted; wouldn't you prefer to spell it Pardonnez-moi, instead of Perdone? Unless you just decided that Spanish and French is a good mix? But that's not grammar, of course; doesn't count.

Dogs have several uses for trees.

Your fondness for good grammar is duly noted; wouldn't you prefer to spell it Pardonnez-moi, instead of Perdone? Unless you just decided that Spanish and French is a good mix? But that's not grammar, of course; doesn't count.

What do you know of Spanish in a way that you are able to lecture others?

You want me to challenge you on Spanish?
Get ready or retreat.
Choice is yours.

Beware: Even Google would be of no use.

What do you know of Spanish in a way that you are able to lecture others?

You want me to challenge you on Spanish?
Get ready or retreat.
Choice is yours.

Beware: Even Google would be of no use.

I think you should first learn to define your terms of engagement. Your attempt at sophistication involved French, and you were not informed enough to use entirely French, but used a Spanish word instead, besides mis-spelling words in the supposed French. Spanish is your error, not your main language of communication. So get lost. Stop picking on others' grammar and use of language when your own is so full of mistakes.

And do not make the mistake of using bombastic language thinking that it will frighten people whom you are addressing. Try logic and reasoning instead, even if it makes your head ache at first.

I think you should first learn to define your terms of engagement. Your attempt at sophistication involved French, and you were not informed enough to use entirely French, but used a Spanish word instead, besides mis-spelling words in the supposed French. Spanish is your error, not your main language of communication. So get lost. Stop picking on others' grammar and use of language when your own is so full of mistakes.

And do not make the mistake of using bombastic language thinking that it will frighten people whom you are addressing. Try logic and reasoning instead, even if it makes your head ache at first.

And what that Spanish word was?

Do you even know ABC of Spanish?
Do you even know my background?

Yo know I was one told that always "know" what you are talking about. I mean "know" what you think but do it properly. Well so it is here. I have hearing about Doklam for two months now. I madde assumptions. But I thought I would actually check out and boy was I surprised. China has already won.

China has already won. Have a look at a satellite maps. And figure out. I just did and what a surprise.

The question here is who has won. There was no fighting. Only posturing. So how do we decide? Well look at what caused this standoff. The Indian's did not want China to build road. That is the bottom line "road".

Now in the agreement to disengage there is nothing that gives India what it wanted. No road. A Indian victory would have looked something like this -

"China and India will expeditiously disengage their troops and both countries agree there will be no road contruction within the stipulated area"

This is what victory would have looked like. Instead both sides are going to status quo ante without any promise on part of China to desist from road contstruction. On the contrary China has said it "will exercise sovereign right" which is another way of saying we will do what we like with our land. Hint: Build what we like.

Summary of Pakistanis reaction :lol::enjoy:

upload_2017-8-29_10-49-54.jpeg

Lets make sure we all understand following,
0. When any such conflicts arise in future, chinese will talk much, India will not talk, but do. press conference, photos of the troops and newspaper articles do not win the war, tough diplomacy and posture does, chini must understand this.
1. My country is not from 1962 India, we have changed. So is china, they are stronger than ever, but needs a calm approach towards the border disputes with neighbors.
2. We finallly called the chinese bluff, and exposed chinese three prong war strategy or media war, legal war and psychological war.
3. India - china border remains a border without bullet being fired, India is successful in taming the dragon with the water from Indian ocean.
4. clear message to all --> Any future bravado will be met by an equally strong Indian response, our neighbors must make sure they packed enough supplies for winter.
5. India can go to its neighbors with credibility that it can give security shield to them again china. Vietnam first, many to follow.
6. pakistan was watching this and wanted to escalate it to war so it can open another theater of war on our western front, making the two front war a reality. India was prepared for it, but also sure that it will never happen.
7. India's close ally came to its help, be it US, Israel or Japan. No one shown backing up china. Thus showing the world that who has friends and how has chamacha's.
8. No matter what chinese posters say on pdf, we must learn to ignore them. They are not part of the chinese leadership.

LMAO are you serious, after this Donglang debacle you still claim victory :rofl:, all your 8 points are bullsh1t but direct opposite effect to India. I don't need to waste my time on elaborate but all Nation in South Asia is watching with passion on how Indian army is rolling back to their border, so much to be the protector of Bhutan, even this country is looking down on India now.:lol:

And what that Spanish word was?

Do you even know ABC of Spanish?
Do you even know my background?

First of all, grammarian, the correct syntax, if you would try, just try to get away from your so-obvious Bengali usage, should have been,"...And what WAS that Spanish word?" and not the laughable usage of your post.

Second, look up any Spanish dictionary, or Bengali to Spanish dictionary; better still, look up a Bengali to French dictionary. The word in question is clearly indicated in my post; but that is in English, and not in Bengali, so your obvious struggle to comprehend it is understandable.

Third, as I pointed out, without it having any effect on you, the reference is to your incorrect use of a Spanish word in an attempt at using French. So it is not relevant to know the ABC of Spanish, it is relevant to know the difference between Spanish and French.

Fourth, I couldn't care less about your background. All that is apparent is that it is a background that fails to equip you with any elementary knowledge of either Spanish or French.

Deal with it.

LMAO are you serious, after this Donglang debacle you still claim victory :rofl:, all your 8 points are bullsh1t but direct opposite effect to India. I don't need to waste my time on elaborate but all Nation in South Asia is watching with passion on how Indian army is rolling back to their border, so much to be the protector of Bhutan, even this country is looking down on India now.:lol:

if you have any counter arguments, put them here otherwise laugh all you want in your closet. Typical chini behavior.

Read point no 2, this is what you are doing right now.

First of all, grammarian, the correct syntax, if you would try, just try to get away from your so-obvious Bengali usage, should have been,"...And what WAS that Spanish word?" and not the laughable usage of your post.

Second, look up any Spanish dictionary, or Bengali to Spanish dictionary; better still, look up a Bengali to French dictionary. The word in question is clearly indicated in my post; but that is in English, and not in Bengali, so your obvious struggle to comprehend it is understandable.

Third, as I pointed out, without it having any effect on you, the reference is to your incorrect use of a Spanish word in an attempt at using French. So it is not relevant to know the ABC of Spanish, it is relevant to know the difference between Spanish and French.

Fourth, I couldn't care less about your background. All that is apparent is that it is a background that fails to equip you with any elementary knowledge of either Spanish or French.

Deal with it.

Err!

Your handicap on Spanish noted.

There was not even a single Spanish word there to begin with.

Despite that you came with the following unwarranted non sense:

enough to use entirely French, but used a Spanish word instead, besides mis-spelling words in the supposed French. Spanish is your error, not your main language of communication.

And then snide remarks a la "get lost"
And now once your feathers are ruffled, you call me Bengali?

Remember you came running to talk to me. It was not me who was that eager.

Show me one Spanish word that you think that was used by me.

Or get Ignored.

I can tolerate some tantrums, but no bunkum or balderdash, the kind you presented over "Spanish"

I reiterate: Show me one Spanish word that you think that was used by me.

Or I have no other option but to Ignore you.

Err!

Your handicap on Spanish noted.

No handicap on Spanish, but on dealing with language-limited ignorants.

There was not even a single Spanish word there to begin with.

Pointed out in my post, in plain English. But presumably that is also a language that limits you. That might explain why you make a hash even of your theme-word, nonsense, and spell it (in rather Bengali fashion) as non sense.

Despite that you came with the following unwarranted non sense:

Strange, isn't it? You can use a mixture of languages without even knowing you have blundered; you can use poor grammar and worse syntax; but it is always the other person who comes (rather than comes up, the proper English usage) with unwarranted non sense.

Isn't it tragic when you are trying so hard to impress people with your suave, international sophistication and command of different languages other than your own that you know none of them to any level of acceptability even at a high school level?

And then snide remarks a la "get lost"

Fascinating. Not only can you not read what is written in plain words, you read words and phrases into the text that actually don't exist. I wonder where you found remarks a la "get lost". Oh wait, were you translating from Spanish, or perhaps from French? Maybe Bengali?

And now once your feathers are ruffled, you call me Bengali?

Feathers ruffled? A feathered dog? What an odd menagerie you have, Mother Goose.

Remember you came running to talk to me. It was not me who was that eager.

Yeah, right. And that is why response follows response from your side. If you are all that superior, you would have shrugged your shoulders, acknowledged your errors and moved on.

As for me, this morning, I am in the mood for comic relief. Your rhodomontades (look it up) amuse me.

Show me one Spanish word that you think that was used by me.

Or get Ignored.

I can tolerate some tantrums, but no bunkum or balderdash, the kind you presented over "Spanish"

Already done. If you can't read plain English, get help. And learn the meaning of 'tantrum', 'bunkum' and 'balderdash'; your Babu English gives away your origins. No need to guess.

I reiterate: Show me one Spanish word that you think that was used by me.

Or I have no other option but to Ignore you.

I am terrified.

And learn not to capitalise words in mid-sentence, that are not proper nouns. That is a fairly elementary rule of English grammar.

Again, I forgot; you are more comfortable in a unique mix of Spanish and French, and English is apparently an alien tongue.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom