What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

Tri-Junction means?

Bhutan territory?

If you are naive, stay within your limits, don't tag people.

Even Bhutan does not say its their territory.

The Bhutanese rejected so-called generous offers from China, because they do believe that their boundary lies where it does.
https://thewire.in/169465/doklam-india-china-bhutan-amar-nath-ram/

Show me any such claim you lier.
lier nahi(not) liAr. You're from India huh? Did/Will you get your peanuts after your pathetic performance on this forum today?

Added later:
for programmers:
while(n<infinity){
The insecure peanut eater corrected the spelling in his post later.:p:
He again went back to his original incorrect spelling!!! OMG what an Admiral!!!
n++
}

Last edited:
And how this is supposed to be a victory for India? China didn't confirm nor deny that road construction is over, we leave Indian room for interpretation but the fact is Indian soliders are no longer in Donglang...and you claim that objectives been met.:lol:
Dude. I use to talk to you but off late I don't consider you to be sensible person anymore. Carry on feel what you want to feel. It does not matter to me.

https://thewire.in/169465/doklam-india-china-bhutan-amar-nath-ram/

lier nahi(not) liAr. You're from India huh? Did/Will you get your peanuts after your pathetic performance on this forum today?

Added later:
for programmers:
while(n<infinity){
The insecure peanut eater corrected the spelling in his post later.:p:
He again went back to his original incorrect spelling!!! OMG what an Admiral!!!
n++
}

Instead of indulging in pettiness by highlighting members spelling mistakes, I would suggest you to read some:

Bhutan Acknowledges Doklam is Under Chinese Territory, Claims Top ...

Bhutan and China have held 24 rounds of talks to resolve boundary dispute while India and China have completed 19 rounds of talks.

Last edited:
I say banthem from coming in. They will pollute the water

lol we have control and we will not let it to be like Ganges, this place is such a mystic land, no wonder Hindu believers want to be there, we will certain protect it. And I think China should start to charge every Indian taking a holly bath in this lake, let say....an environment fee :D

Chinese started building a road, in Bhutan. I know you already know that..... but anyways

Now look at your poor grammar.

How can an adverb be in plural?

China should start to charge every Indian taking a holly bath in this lake, let say....an environment fee

Holly cow!

Lol
Environmental fee?

Lol again.
Man you are one of a kind ;)

India is already a low income country man.

Now look at your poor grammar.

How can an adverb be in plural?

Holly cow!

Lol
Environmental fee?

Lol again.
Man you are one of a kind ;)

India is already a low income country man.
Don't let them defecate there. We let them in for pilgrimage out of good will and look at how they repay our kindness. At least now we kick these dogs out of Chinese soil.

I know it's hard to fathom the humiliation! Then again you'll have to live with it.. & expect more such backtracks from the paper dragon! You can pull those stunts with your feeble neighbors around SCS! Should you repeat that along side Indian border, you'll be exposed just like the way you just been!

Fragile statement which has no foundation.

When your statements are all based on your personal expectation, that makes no effect to the objective world. We are talking about the FACTS that Indians have been ***-kicked, and we don't give a fuk about your personal willing.

And another thing is we don't need to live with any consequences of this matter. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT INDIA. The truth is no one in China will ever remember this stand-off after several months. But you Indians have to live with broken hearts and keep reminding yourselves about 1962 and now 2017.

Struggle as you wish but the universe is still running in the way you hate.

Last edited:
lol we have control and we will not let it to be like Ganges, this place is such a mystic land, no wonder Hindu believers want to be there, we will certain protect it. And I think China should start to charge every Indian taking a holly bath in this lake, let say....an environment fee :D

There has to be a charge when they come in the country. Like a surcharge much like Cuba.

Back
Top Bottom