What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

Atleast modi had brains to take a step back and not to destroy his country for uncle sam. Cant say same for our rulers. Destroyed every thing for usa and still we are the bad guys.
Strangely, may be for the first time, both the Indian and Pak establishments might have a rare opportunity to say in tandem, "One minute!! Who are the losers here????"

Denial denial denial, can't say I'm surprised though. :)

Yeah I am in denial about bharat mata beintg a supa puwa after it unilaterally retreated. :lol:

Absolutely not!!

:lol::

I don't need to add anything here.

In your wet dreams!! :lol:

Not in my any wet dream. In tweets that I shared above. :lol:

Set out to build roads and eventual permanent housing settlements and ends up with 'right to patrol' and then declares victory!!Way to spin it, wanker??Been practicing with a fidget spinner day in day out, I presume??!! :lol:

They can bring in equipment anytime. You have retreated. Bhutanis are nowhere at Doklam. And they control it completely.

You retreated without any concession from China. No assurance on road construction. No nothing. :lol:

You retreated without any concession from China. No assurance on road construction. No nothing. :lol:

Both China and India have released official statements, neither one mentioned anything to do with any kind of road. :enjoy:

From the official statements of both countries, it seems China did not offer any concessions at all. But it stated that Chinese soldiers would continue patrols and that China would continue to exercise full sovereign rights in Donglang, meaning we can build whatever we want.

The dragon is converted to lizard by India. you accept it or not.

This land does not belong to India, neither India CLAIMS IT. We wanted to stop the road and we did with a big slap on china and its cheerleaders faces.

:agree:
face saving statement , finally after 1 month breast thumping supa powa hindia puts its tail between 2 legs and runaway

Both China and India have released official statements, neither one mentioned anything to do with any kind of road. :enjoy:

From the official statements of both countries, it seems China did not offer any concessions at all. But it stated that Chinese soldiers would continue patrols and that China would continue to exercise full sovereign rights in Donglang, meaning we can build whatever we want.

China didn't mention road is to give India face saving, base on my deduction from soveignty statement China can build anything and put anything we want in Donglang include heavy rocket and artilleries, but my speculation is China probably assure India that we will not weaponized this area to checkmate chicken neck...that probably the best offer to India.

China didn't mention road is to give India face saving, base on my deduction from soveignty statement China can build anything and put anything we want in Donglang include heavy rocket and artilleries, but my speculation is China probably assure India that we will not weaponized this area to checkmate chicken neck...that probably the best offer to India.

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/9812921/

But that is limited to Tri-Junction area.
The smart Chinese never promised to not start such acts near Sikkim border.
Thats another ball game.

we should believe more in action and not words. As a mature nation India has no interest to rubbing any salt on the wound. Since China has removed the road building equipment without building the road, India has no further grievance.

you really think Chinese or Indians are dumb enough to fall for your sort of cheap taunts like these? Go wash your face - all that salivating for nothing.

we should believe more in action and not words. As a mature nation India has no interest to rubbing any salt on the wound. Since China has removed the road building equipment without building the road, India has no further grievance.

you really think Chinese or Indians are dumb enough to fall for your sort of cheap taunts like these? Go wash your face - all that salivating for nothing.

:lol: You can counter my argument, what is your definition of sovereignty ?

Smart move by India if the Chinese report is credible. China never intruded into Indian territory in such fashion, the latter ought to do the exact same. Modi tried to embarrass China ahead of the 19th Party Congress; it clearly backfired and now he has his back against the wall. You don't simply trespass into another nation's sovereign territory to "gain respect". India simply overreached and will now pay the burden of explaining this hot mess to their citizens ... who I'm sure aren't going to be very happy

for the time being its a backward march

What about the following reality:

laughing21.png

Not only patrol but China will Garrison the area.
This is big news favoring China against which India has commented nothing.
It means it was a part of the deal.

So India was virtually checkmated by the Chinese.
Lol at meek Indian Modi, a tomfoolery expert with 56" ***

Back
Top Bottom