What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

After searching in YouTube...indeed it's true that Indian people come to Tibet for pilgrimage, I hope Indian people will not claim it's Hindu sacred territory, with such pure water I bet Hindu people like this place more than Ganges :lol:, we China have more leverage over India now :D

Posting random things to fend off the humiliation faced. What happened with war and threats? We made you retreat in a third country.

After searching in YouTube...indeed it's true that Indian people come to Tibet for pilgrimage, I hope Indian people will not claim it's Hindu sacred territory, with such pure water I bet Hindu people like this place more than Ganges :lol:, we China have more leverage over India now :D

Back to your true self again, ha Mr. Dragon, (but you are quite right about the bold part). :D

Posting random things to fend off the humiliation faced. What happened with war and threats? We made you retreat in a third country.
Ahh, enough war, let's all have some fun now, why so serious??

Wow!!She looks great for!!It's official then, Chinese people do not age!!

LMAO Indian talk about humiliation, as I said before I want the fact and not speculation regarding India withdraw over Donglang, you never know who will have the last laugh and I'm not the one who bring Manasarovar which interesting for me to know that we have such beautiful sacred lake:lol:

LMAO Indian talk about humiliation, as I said before I want the fact and not speculation regarding India withdraw over Donglang, you never know who will have the last laugh and I'm not the one who bring Manasarovar which interesting for me to know that we have such beautiful sacred lake:lol:

For once, I'm in agreement with you, time isn't right for the celebrations yet.But the good thing is, no one got killed.

Actually place I live is also called Mansarovar. :woot:

Children are born every day outside of hospitals. This happens in UK. A women can go into labour anywhere and it can happen. But the Indian incident was marked by the context. She was virtually abandoned/homeless and giving birth all alone whereas the case you showed was women who went to hospital [who was not homeless but with family]. The Indian incident was not marked by the fact of giving birth outside but as a compounding effect on a person who was already destitute, homeless and abandoned. That is what made it disgusting.

Nevertheless you are right it was not right thing for me to do. For that a nod of apology to the Indian victim is in order for using her suffering.

Children are born every day outside of hospitals. This happens in UK. A women can go into labour anywhere and it can happen. But the Indian incident was marked by the context. She was virtually abandoned/homeless and giving birth all alone whereas the case you showed was women who went to hospital [who was not homeless but with family]. The Indian incident was not marked by the fact of giving birth outside but as a compounding effect on a person who was already destitute, homeless and abandoned. That is what made it disgusting.

Nevertheless you are right it was not right thing for me to do. For that a nod of apology to the Indian victim is in order for using her suffering.

So do the homeless in Pakistan give birth in hospitals?!
Or are there no homeless in Pakistan is what you're saying?

India should have stayed on and claim Donglang for Bhutan.
Why run away cowardly hiding your tails ?
What an anticlimax.
China said withdraw 1st, talk about construction after withdrawal.
My thoughts were India would never withdraw and become laughing stock of the world.
I was so wrong and now no fireworks show.
Lets see if India is able to beg China not to continue building the road, which will have to wait until after BRICS meet.

Hahaha. Love it. The standoff has also exposed and masticated the Sino-Indian rivalry. It has made China even more aware who it's friends are [Pakistan] and who it's enemies are [India]. In other words vicariously it has reinforced and accentuated Sino-Pak concord. Win win for Pakistan.

Moddi can now go and get his tight lubricated by Trumps pole.

images
And, also a lesson for the Pentagon boys!!!! Most of the folks they befriend turn out to be of no use for their causes, and most of the folks they make enemy turn out to be deadly!!!!! What an achievement!!!!

Look at this:

Bhakts all over her...

This is Modi's India.

Hundred percent.
This is what is going to happen.

China never signed any guarantee that they would not resume to road making.

If there is anything contrary, show me.
Modi's India is a corrupt, poor and overpopulated state fueled by Hindu nationalism. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but ignoring the obvious shortcomings of Modi doesn't help your argument.

India should have stayed on and claim Donglang for Bhutan.
Why run away cowardly hiding your tails ?
What an anticlimax.
China said withdraw 1st, talk about construction after withdrawal.
My thoughts were India would never withdraw and become laughing stock of the world.
I was so wrong and now no fireworks show.
Lets see if India is able to beg China not to continue building the road, which will have to wait until after BRICS meet.
It was a misunderstanding. The confrontation is NOT over. India did NOT capitulate. IA said they will transgress again if China builds the road, which throws down the gauntlet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom