What's new

"only" Hindu Temple in Russia faces demolition

First 2 is a Anti Hindu Blog ... & Last one is website of ISKON itself that is itself condemning its own Swami for having sex with a Prostitute ... which shows its transparency unlike many Churches which try to brush all allegation by bribing the victim or by using its political clout ...

Perception is not good, mainly the younger generations are not a fan. But they do visit their temples because of their swanky lavish architecture, not for spirituality.

Have seen wonderfull historical temples in India. To me the architecture looked amzingly awesom. Dont know if there is difference between ISKON temples and mainstream ones.

can you post if any ? what is the difference

I am sure u have been ashamed of being Hindu many a times... give me solid proof ... not these imaginary things like in our town , mere ghar ke samne , my uncle told me so, ask any 1 etc ...

No need to bring family in this matter... by doing wild accusations u r no different from him for me ...

What you thinking about me its not matters 2 me, he generalized all ISKON temple with false accusation(without evidence) that in PDF so I defends in such manner.

Earlier you said all ISKON temple now you saying one why such contradiction? did u visited all ISKON then how come you come into a conclusion.

You insulting my religion in international forum then how come you expecting nice reply.

But one is enough to make a perception of the majority. Bdw Iskon Kolkata, Delhi are no different.

They show photos of hungry children abroad to collect money and use half for construction of there palace like temples and remaining for joint venture with government to provide food to school children, inturn form government milk crores together money just check the below link from Iskcon, Bangalore.

ISKCON Mumbai leaders involved in Money Laundering | ISKCON Times: Journal of the Hare Krishna Movement

I am not telling lies i have seen these persist fighting in Bangalore roads like rowdies
Now that link is now boosting my confidence more to defend ISKON... since the News is from the website of ISKON itself which is going against its own Swami for his wrong doings... which other religious institution does this name me one...

Have seen wonderfull historical temples in India. To me the architecture looked amzingly awesom. Dont know if there is difference between ISKON temples and mainstream ones.

can you post if any ? what is the difference

Not similar with historical design, but does reflect traditional Hinduism architecture. You can say evolution of architecture over time.

This is the Iskcon temple of our locality.

ISKCON_Siliguri.jpg

My question is, can a third world country afford to spend this much just for a temple, where we lack basic amenities of health, education. Though i'm an atheist, but i'm a member of Vedanta Ashram because all the donation we give is being spent on education, free health checkups for the poor, and orphanage. If some one ask me about donation to build a temple or mosque or church, i'll simply show them the exit door.

India for its part must request the Russians to spare the temple..but if the Russians are adamant then there is nothing we can do. Their country, their rules.

again by wrong doing for 2 or 3 u can accuse the entire organizations ... stop behaving like some Pakistani members here... by accusing of whole Indian Army as Rapist by the wrong doing of a Solider ...

U r no less hater them here... u have hell bend to showing them in bad light to defend ur one post... now i have lost all my regards for u ... after this...

My question is, can a third world country afford to spend this much just for a temple, where we lack basic amenities of health, education. Though i'm an atheist, but i'm a member of Vedanta Ashram because all the donation we give is being spent on education, free health checkups for the poor, and orphanage. If some one ask me about donation to build a temple or mosque or church, i'll simply show them the exit door.

Do not call India a 'Third World Country'. It is a derogatory term used to emasculate and humiliate 1 billion people. However...you are free to call you father and mother a Third rate/Third class parents. We have no objection to that.

If I want to spend my money on building temples its my business. You don't get to tell me how to spend my money.

As to what you would do if someone asks you for money .....we dont care so no need to tell us.

Maybe you're not aware, ISKON sells ticket to heaven, prices starting from 10,000. And all ISKON temples are meeting place for all drug dealers and prostitution rackets.

Thats a serious allegation..you have any proof..??

Back
Top Bottom