What's new

"only" Hindu Temple in Russia faces demolition

Let them build the orthodox church. We should not be narrow minded like them.
I was expecting this answer from a Indian Christian ... But sorry to say i am very very Narrow minded & there Millions like me in this Country ...

So No Russian Orthodox Church in India ... :no:

Ya by milking crores money and spending half of it

One can find confidence in fighting of two iskcon factions
what ever thats not a Issue for a Mangalore Diocese... now is it...

I was expecting this answer from a Indian Christian ... But sorry to say i am very very Narrow minded & there Millions like me in this Country ...

I am an Indian Christian (not orthodox) and I dont agree to this...These people can look to Kerala for some examples of religious tolerence

I am an Indian Christian (not orthodox) and I dont agree to this...These people can look to Kerala for some examples of religious tolerence
Well then thats Because ur not a Christian First ... thats not the case with him...

& Hell no Kerala is neither peaceful nor has religious Tolerance ...

quiet different. looks like Mughal era parks

Mughals culture is a resultant fusion of Indian and Persian cultures. That Temple looks more like Somnath Temple in Gujarat.

somnath_temple_home.jpg

Either u can be a Indian or a Christian ... but not both at the same time ... thats because ur a Indian who happened to be a Christian ...

No I am an Indian Christian..similarly there are Indian Muslims,Indian Parsis,Indian Buddhists....

Guess what i am Malayalee as well...

Right..I can show you many RSS propaganda pages which are made to post Hate content against Other communities

No I am an Indian Christian..similarly there are Indian Muslims,Indian Parsis,Indian Buddhists....
There is no Indian Parsis there's only Indian, there is no Indian Buddhists there is only Indian... There cant be any Indian Hindu as both are Mutual ...

But u may never understand that cozz ur a Indian christian...

Right..I can show you many RSS propaganda pages which are made to post Hate content against Other communities
Much better the Church Propaganda of yesu Prasadam ... Shabarimala is in dense Jungle as Ayyappa is a Demon who lives in forest ... Hindu worship Devils ... never marry a Hindu or jesus wont allow u in Heaven ...

Ya I know the religious Harmony thing ...

There is no Indian Parsis there's only Indian, there is no Indian Buddhists there is only Indian... There cant be any Indian Hindu as both are Mutual ...

But u may never understand that cozz ur a Indian christian...

Much better the Church Propaganda of yesu Prasadam ... Shabarimala is in dense Jungle as Ayyappa is a Demon who lives in forest ... Hindu worship Devils ... never marry a Hindu or jesus wont allow u in Heaven ...

RSS propaganda at is best:rofl::rofl:

If it is not an old historic site...build a new, bigger one elsewhere.

We are not taking about a Grand Mosque or Grand Church ... even a small Shapeless stone is enough to a Hindu for his Spirituality ...

RSS propaganda at is best:rofl::rofl:

Propaganda or Mohattu nokkanda ...i dont know ... but yea most of it is my personal experience ...

Propaganda or Mohattu nokkanda ...i dont know ... but yea most of it is my personal experience ...

What you said above are teached by protestent Churches.no one else!!!!!

We are not taking about a Grand Mosque or Grand Church ... even a small Shapeless stone is enough to a Hindu for his Spirituality ...

Lets better sense prevail and leave it up to the govt. to decide. You just cannot preach to the choir.

What you said above are teached by protestent Churches.no one else!!!!!

Well never Marry a Hindu or Jesus wont allow u in heaven was said to my GF by her Family & Church priest who are Roman Catholic ... Shabarimala is where a demon called ayyappa lives was said by a Christian who met me on bus while i was on 41 days Vrattham ... i dont know which sect he belonged to but he was wearing all ornaments & was distributing some Malayalam Magazines with jesus photo in the bus...

& Yesu Prasadam happened to my cousin who was in Andra that was by a Aglican Christian ...

Back
Top Bottom