What's new

"only" Hindu Temple in Russia faces demolition

Yes because we are allies and work on many areas of common interests. .

What is your common interests viz a viz an Internal matter of Russia that deals with a religious issue in that country.

And since US is also your ally as well as Russia can they show concern at diplomatic level over internal issues of India? specially religious ones?

How can Indian Govt interfer in an internal matter of Russia by taking it up diplomatically ?

Their minister and our minister arrange a meeting.

Their minister comes to room , our minister greets him with "Hi"

Their minister : " Hello, nice in meeting you, mineester"

Our minister: nice to meet you too.

Their minister : hew is de Chreestmas celebrations.

Our minister : ek dum bindaas.Good.

Their minister: so leet me aask u why u askad to meet me.

Our minister: "only temple in russia faces demolition"... WTF?

Thier minister: Good lord bolshievik, i weel looki into the mather and tell u baack with reesult when i reeech Mos'koe, i promeese u minister.

Our minister: You better be, look at the trade charts.

Their minister: no probleem comrade, we will cheack , weeth russia u no probleems minister, we love vodka and India.we will dees-gussed with others.

Our minister: you better be.

Their minister: sure mineester sure. Good bye aand si u maaaybe later, maaybe week aftir maaybe a month aaafter.

How can Indian Govt interfer in an internal matter of Russia by taking it up diplomatically ?

yes it can because ISKCON is not just a temple ,its a religious organisation with its HQ in india .

ISKCON today is a worldwide confederation of more than 400 centers, including 60 farm communities, some aiming for self-sufficiency, 50 schools and 90 restaurants

oh BTW why are you posting Russia's internal matter in world affairs ..?:what:

Their minister and our minister arrange a meeting.

Their minister comes to room , our minister greets him with "Hi"

Their minister : " Hello, nice in meeting you, mineester"

Our minister: nice to meet you too.

Their minister : hew is de Chreestmas celebrations.

Our minister : ek dum bindaas.Good.

Their minister: so leet me aask u why u askad to meet me.

Our minister: "only temple in russia faces demolition"... WTF?

Thier minister: Good lord bolshievik, i weel looki into the mather and tell u baack with reesult when i reeech Mos'koe, i promeese u minister.

Our minister: You better be, look at the trade charts.

Their minister: no probleem comrade, we will cheack , weeth russia u no probleems minister, we love vodka and India.we will dees-gussed with others.

Our minister: you better be.

Their minister: sure mineester sure. Good bye aand si u maaaybe later, maaybe week aftir maaybe a month aaafter.

:P so much drama for nothing.

deehhh sparky

What is your common interests viz a viz an Internal matter of Russia that deals with a religious issue in that country.

And since US is also your ally as well as Russia can they show concern at diplomatic level over internal issues of India? specially religious ones?

Last I heard Russians requested land for a church in India..

I see where you wanna go with this, raising a concern is fine... dramebaazi and putting an act of terrorism in the same category as a religious conflict is not.

Since it is their country and you asked me about Indian position.. let us decide who can and who cannot. A country helping people blow up and murder can never show any concern directly or indirectly. Period.

yes it can because ISKCON is not just a temple ,its a religious organisation with its HQ in india .

You mean India is supporting illegal religious structure in Russia by accomodating the organisation?

How many ISKCON temples are there in India?

oh BTW why are you posting Russia's internal matter in world affairs ..?:what:

Because another country poked its nose hence it became world affairs

Oh by the way

"Today Russia has about 8,000 mosques while 15 years there were only 300 mosques. According to statistics, by the end of 2015, number of mosques in Russia will cross 25,000"

While Russian Muslim leaders are still demanding more as there aren't enough mosques (which is absolutely true!!!!!!!...For example : Moscow has just 4 mosques for 2 million Muslims!!! wtf?) .....

I think Russians should give freedom of religion to Muslims and stop fearing Islam. huh....

This year, Russia plans to push for land from the Indian government for a Russian orthodox church in Delhi. In 2004, Moscow's Iskcon temple was demolished and the Iskcon group was offered another plot to build a temple. Reports said the offer was withdrawn after Russian orthodox church members protested against the temple building plans.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...le-russia-faces-demolition.html#ixzz2Fx3XUbnq

See how These invasive religions behave. Their ultimate goal is infest Local religion. Once they terminate local religion they target the miniorities . Hindus/Jew/Parsi are endangered religion, The Church/Mosque must understand it.

Hindu/Jew/Parsi are not invasive religion. I expect some humanity for us...

In Russia, orthodox church have grownso much powerfull, that it even holds some political cards in govt.
India-Russia have much more stake than a temple. I am sure it will not have any effect in India.
Anyway an alternate site is being provided.
India will not give permission for an orthodox church. Simple as that.

Quite genius!

Country around the world can learn from Saudi Arabia to ban certain religion they dislike in their territory. No more conflict, no more religion political rivalry, everyone win. World peace.

Saudi Arabia should be granted a noble peace prize for 2013.

Last I heard Russians requested land for a church in India..

I see where you wanna go with this, raising a concern is fine... dramebaazi and putting an act of terrorism in the same category as a religious conflict is not.

Since it is their country and you asked me about Indian position.. let us decide who can and who cannot. A country helping people blow up and murder can never show any concern directly or indirectly. Period.

:lol: you failed to come up with one standard.

If India take up an internal issue of country at diplomatic level by poking its nose then its all ok BUT if any other country shows concern over the same in India then it becomes a matter of a bruised ego.

come out of your complex and either be bold or just dont mince your words.

Quite genius!

Country around the world can learn from Saudi Arabia to ban certain religion they dislike in their territory. No more conflict, no more religion political rivalry, everyone win. World peace.

I have better solution, Divide earth based on religion. Lets have theological state. Stop conversion. Stop Invasion of culture. etc...

Quite genius!

U must be kidding

How can cultural invasion be stopped?

Like how Saudi does :P

See how These invasive religions behave. Their ultimate goal is infest Local religion. Once they terminate local religion they target the miniorities . Hindus/Jew/Parsi are endangered religion, The Church/Mosque must understand it.

Hindu/Jew/Parsi are not invasive religion. I expect some humanity for us...

Cool down mate, Nothing is going to change in Russia, Russians have their own way to deal with extremism. Do you think the Russians tolerate the separatist religious extremism.

Russians are godless people and they like it that way.

How can cultural invasion be stopped?

When you identify your natural roots and culture of your own land and give importance to it.

Back
Top Bottom