What's new

Only call yourself MUSLIM(Answer these qustions if you are a Muslim)

What about eating dog. It is not prohibited in the Koran.

Salik bro, could you refrain yourself from this sort of disgusting statement??As far I know, eating dog is prohibited in Islam same like pigs, and such things...(no offense)

Last edited:
Salik bro, could you refrain yourself from this sort of disgusting statement??As far I know, eating dog is prohibited in Islam same like pigs, and such things...(no offense)

Raquib bhai, Salik is saying the same thing with this logic. That Eating a Dog is prohibited in Islam, but its not written in Qur'an, so would the people, who say they will only follow what is written in Qur'an (and will not take in consderation the teachings of Prophet Muhammad saw), will eat the dog or not.

I think he is spot on with his logic.

Raquib bhai, Salik is saying the same thing with this logic. That Eating a Dog is prohibited in Islam, but its not written in Qur'an, so would the people, who say they will only follow what is written in Qur'an (and will not take in consderation the teachings of Prophet Muhammad saw), will eat the dog or not.

well, we would have been eating dogs if it was allowed in Islam...i think it is mentioned in the Hadith about prohibition of eating dogs...

Young man you are just 17. You need a lot to learn in what way Quran is perfect and fully detailed. And what is the status of Hadith and Sunnah.

For you...I suggest get some CD's of Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri on this topic...brother.

Then...you'll learn what is sect and what is fiqh.

And also Dr. Zakir Naik. :)

yes i m muslim..and i dont belong to any sect i m only muslim..no shia no snni no wahabi or etc...Allah call us in quran by name of muslim and i also call my self as a muslim...i hate those ppls who say that they are sunni shia or watever...
i dont belive in mazars or any taveez etc if someone call me wahabi i dont care...
we muslims should be united and do something for welfare of each others but afsos hai k hmaray aksar ulma b ***** hain or dosron ko b jahaliat main rakhty hain..thi is also sign of qayamat
May Allah show us right path ameen

yes i m muslim..and i dont belong to any sect i m only muslim..no shia no snni no wahabi or etc...Allah call us in quran by name of muslim and i also call my self as a muslim...i hate those ppls who say that they are sunni shia or watever...
i dont belive in mazars or any taveez etc if someone call me wahabi i dont care...
we muslims should be united and do something for welfare of each others but afsos hai k hmaray aksar ulma b ***** hain or dosron ko b jahaliat main rakhty hain..thi is also sign of qayamat
May Allah show us right path ameen

we r looking toward those muslims which r taking wrong meanings from Quran..for example quran says..Namaz qaim mat karo jub tum nashe ki halat me ho..
A group from Muslims take only a part that "namaz qaim mat karo" nd leave the other part that while u r in state of Drink or what ever..
so we should think over it..we Must follow Allah, Prophet(SAW) nd Quran other wise we all will loose what we want for whole World

well, we would have been eating dogs if it was allowed in Islam...i think it is mentioned in the Hadith about prohibition of eating dogs...

There is nothing in our lives that Islam does not cover. Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wasallam) in his last sermon said, "I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray". you are right. In hadith I think there is a description of type of living things that we can not take as food. and dog undisputedly falls in one of those categories. There is not much debate on which we can eat or which we can not. Whoever is saying hadith has no value, should seriously reflect on his words and correct them before it is too late.

Salik..is this the same Dr. Tahirul Qadri, who always keeps an empty chair for Huzoore Paak to sit on when he's on a dais with chairs. He claims the Prophet visits his sermons to give his blessing.

Did he not also claim that in a dream, the Prophet told him to contest the General elections, aroudn ten years ago. And that the Prophet came to him, spoke Urdu, and then asked for the return ticket back to Arabia?

That is when he asked for chunda, and hundreds of people gave him the money.

After that, he did not win even one seat in this election? And the Prophet left Pakistan, because the people did not care about him.

This same guy used to sit side by side with Benazir Bhutto Marhoom, and cut a huge birthday cake, as I remember the picture in the Daily Jung, London

Great choice there, Salik.

It would be better if we use PBUH when we refer to our Prophet (PBUH).
Just a thought...

Salik..is this the same Dr. Tahirul Qadri, who always keeps an empty chair for Huzoore Paak to sit on when he's on a dais with chairs. He claims the Prophet visits his sermons to give his blessing.

Did he not also claim that in a dream, the Prophet told him to contest the General elections, aroudn ten years ago. And that the Prophet came to him, spoke Urdu, and then asked for the return ticket back to Arabia?

That is when he asked for chunda, and hundreds of people gave him the money.

After that, he did not win even one seat in this election? And the Prophet left Pakistan, because the people did not care about him.

This same guy used to sit side by side with Benazir Bhutto Marhoom, and cut a huge birthday cake, as I remember the picture in the Daily Jung, London

Great choice there, Salik.
Yes he is the same guy, you got him right.

i have not read or seen him much but what i hear from others is that he has lot of followers.

A few months back he was also targeted by Bolta Pakistan (though i hate that program) on Aaj Tv which resulted in riots.

If you are a Muslim answer these questions honestly.

1. Are you a Muslim?

2. What is your sect?

3. Do you know that Al Quran forbids Division in to sects like Shia Sunni or any other sects in Islam?

Read this Ayat from Al Quran.

Sura Al-An'am

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with Allah, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

4. Isn't it Fard to follow what is in Al Quran?

Read this Hadith

Tirmidhi Hadith No. 171:

The Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have said, “My Umma will be fragmented into seventy-three sects, and all of them will be in Hell fire except one group.” The companions asked Allah’s messenger which group that would be. Where upon he replied, “It is the one to which I and my companions belong.”

5. By What Sect did Prophet Muhammad (s) called himself? Shia, Sunni or any other sect?

6. By What Sect did the companions of prophet (s) used to call them self? Shia, Sunni or any other sect?

7. If we follow Prophet Muhammad (s) shouldn’t we call our self what he called himself & told us to be rather then what later people created.

8. Do you think you shuld call your self by sects like Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, or any other Sect ?

Call you self only "MUSLIM". Not by any other thing. Not by Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, or any other Sect.

I am just a Muslim.

You aren't allowed to eat predators, so the argument is BS

Captain03...Hadith and sunnah does not go against Quran and are in perfect harmony maybe u need to restudy hadith once again brotha..don't mind that was an ignorant post by you..

Those will enter Jannah who follow/will follow Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his companions out of 73 sects all in all...in islam there are no sects and every one who has the religion of Islam should call them self Muslim no shia sunni baraylvi or whatever Muslim!! period!. So when these westerners ask you what sect are you from tell them I'm a Muslim i got no sect like you have..pity that they laugh on us for having so many sects and the main reason many don't enter Islam cuz of the confusion rest assured but when Allah SWT wants to convert someone he will..

Last edited:
Captain03...Hadith and sunnah does not go against Quran and are in perfect harmony maybe u need to restudy hadith once again brotha..don't mind that was an ignorant post by you..

Those will enter Jannah who follow/will follow Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his companions out of 73 sects all in all...in islam there are no sects and every one who has the religion of Islam should call them self Muslim no shia sunni baraylvi or whatever Muslim!! period!. So when these westerners ask you what sect are you from tell them I'm a Muslim i got no sect like you have..pity that they laugh on us for having so many sects and the main reason many don't enter Islam cuz of the confusion rest assured but when Allah SWT wants to convert someone he will..

ive repeated my statement over and over, it's no use now
im not a shia or a sunni, I AM JUST A MUSLIM
im just going to follow the Quran because i'd rather take Allah's word than someone elses'
and Prophet Muhammad [MPBUH] ultimately followed the Quran so whatever he did was from the Quran
Anyway my thoughts are entitled to me and your thoughts are entitled to you, hope we are all right.
End Of Discussion

Back
Top Bottom