What's new

Only 5% of people are creating trouble in valley: Mehbooba

Ahem, I'm fairly certain you are referring to battalions and not companies wrt the RR and the CRPF. But anyways. even these numbers are somewhat doubtful. Post 2008, a number of RR battalions were weaned away from Kashmir theatre to the NE (Assam) theatre. Concurrently, CRPF a number of battalions then deployed in Kashmir were drawn down to face the then growing naxal menace. This was obliquely referred to as the relocation.

Bold is incorrect. RR is only in J&K. Earlier, in 90s, AR used to be there in Kashmir which have again been relocated to NE by 2005.

As I understand it, RR strength should not exceed 45,000 in K-valley. CRPF numbers are more difficult to estimate, too much fluctuation in troop levels in any theatre. But I understand the CRPF numbers before the drawdown were in excess of 70,000 and atleast 10,000 were pulled out in 2009-10.

RR figure - 62000. 62 units with 06 companies each.(@Joe Shearer 62 RR units)
CRPF- 60000 max
BSF- 30-40000 max
IRB-3000-8000 max
TA-4000 max
02xInfantry Divisions in Kashmir (not Jammu and Ladakh) - 46000 max
Police - 10000-15000?

Of this, the Infantry divisions are on LC and not concerned with CI operations in valley proper. Save for a couple of 100, negate 48000.

@naveedullahkhankhattak You might not like the breakdown I posted, but try and understand it. Will tag @American Pakistani too for his information (although he will continue with refrain of ask Musharraf)

so now pakistines give wikipedia as source, if a Indian tell this then make him laughing stock, but for them its gods words in thier domain. too kiddish...
actually i don't want to give you source which is written by muslims or pakistani newspapers. else its quite easy to prove 700k soldiers with those sources.

hmm where did you get the wonderful $35 billion from ? Even if we agree it is $35 billion it will still be a minuscule compared to the 1 trillion economy.

$35 billion out of $300 billion budget isn't small amount.

Bold is incorrect. RR is only in J&K. Earlier, in 90s, AR used to be there in Kashmir which have again been relocated to NE by 2005.

RR figure - 62000. 62 units with 06 companies each.(@Joe Shearer 62 RR units)
CRPF- 60000 max
BSF- 30-40000 max
IRB-3000-8000 max
TA-4000 max
02xInfantry Divisions in Kashmir (not Jammu and Ladakh) - 46000 max
Police - 10000-15000?

Of this, the Infantry divisions are on LC and not concerned with CI operations in valley proper. Save for a couple of 100, negate 48000.

@naveedullahkhankhattak You might not like the breakdown I posted, but try and understand it. Will tag @American Pakistani too for his information (although he will continue with refrain of ask Musharraf)
https://books.google.com.pk/books?i...alf million indian soldiers in kashmir&f=true

https://books.google.com.pk/books?i...lf million indian soldiers in kashmir&f=false

https://www.google.com.pk/#q=more+than+half+million+indian+soldiers+in+kashmir&tbm=bks
re
actually i don't want to give you source which is written by muslims or pakistani newspapers. else its quite easy to prove 700k soldiers with those sources.
ad them all youself plz.

Attachments

• proof1.jpg
    proof1.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 21
  • proof2.jpg
    proof2.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 19
  • proof3.jpg
    proof3.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 20
Will tag @American Pakistani too for his information (although he will continue with refrain of ask Musharraf)

Ok chalo this time I'm not gonna mention Musharraf.;)

Six years down they were crushed under the relentless military force of some 750,000 armed Indian men making it the densest military presence per square mile in the world. With 100,000 dead till then, and many more maimed and injured, the Kashmiris have been trying to make their voice heard for a grant. Instead, they only peer into a void.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/140221-The-tragedy-of-Kashmir

Therefore, death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches. :woot::sniper:

When and how she conducted this survey ? she is as much representative of Kashmiri people as mharaha hari singh was in the past

U guys does not know the meaning of freedom
U guys lived hundreds of years in slavery lolz
Cowards
Free Kashmir
Kashmir zindabad

yes, yes, Had my forefathers been week and they wold have converted to islam, i would have known the meaning of freedom. Ya but what can be done now. I will deprive of understanding the meaning of slavery.

yes, yes, Had my forefathers been week and they wold have converted to islam, i would have known the meaning of freedom. Ya but what can be done now. I will deprive of understanding the meaning of slavery.
their religion was weak thats why they were impreseed by arab traders and their religion and converted to islam.

their religion was weak thats why they were impreseed by arab traders and their religion and converted to islam.

Had their religion been week, whole country would have become Muslim like Iran. It was few spine less low cast greedy fellows who chosen to to convert rather than fight and died.

Still there over 1 billion people who fellow same religion

Since 6000 years
muslims are more than 1.6 billion in just 1430 years. you cannot force 1.6 billion to become a permanent believers of any religion and that too in such a small span. the muslim population by percentage of world was way more than that before chengez khan slaughtered millions.

Had their religion been week, whole country would have become Muslim like Iran. It was few spine less low cast greedy fellows who chosen to to convert rather than fight and died.
still 200 miilion in india, 200 million in pakistan, same in bangladesh. 22 million sikhs, budhists. its too much conversion for a strong religion. not to mention other small states who were once part of subcontinent.

22 million sikhs, budhists.

From where did you get this figure from?

1.6 billion to become a permanent believers of any religion and that too in such a small span.

Christianity is also 2000 years old and have much more followers. 1.6 billions have started declining very fast. Islam is today the most shrinking religion. There is a thread on PDF itself saying that Islam shall erode and finish from each part of the world except india and Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom