What's new

Only 5% of people are creating trouble in valley: Mehbooba

Your reply is pure BS.
Persia was oppressed by arabs. Native Persians were levied Jizya by the evil arabs to force them into conversion.
Sub-continent wouldn't have a single muslim if not for the forced conversions by the evil Islam rulers. It was Hindus' strong will and belief that thwarted islam rulers' nefarious designs.
Who doesn't know history ? Run to your mama child...learn real history. Intellectuals from Pakistan should never talk of history. Because you really don't have one.
Jizya and Zakaat are the same thing.

To all day-dreamers,
Referendum is not going to happen at all. Wake up.

With India's economic and diplomatic clout growing every year it is extremely rare that an anti-Indian international alliance is going to enforce this. Do not forget that except China all major countries are pro-India and also make a note that India has very few enemies compared to China. Thus, China cannot take on India anytime in next 10 years at least. After that India will become much more powerful than today forcing armed conflict out of the equation completely (China does not have the balls to attack India today, will it after a decade ? A strict no.). 10 years down the line we do not know that a country named Pakistan will exist or not.

Having said all these, there are only three possible outcomes.

1. India kicks Pakistan out of Kashmir resulting in a civil war inside Pakistan due to huge economic and morale loss leading to the freedom of Balochistan. Pakistan ends up losing 50% of territory under its control today, heavily dependent on India to do direct trade with China (CPEC scrapped as a war fallout) and Central Asia with Afghanistan and Iran becoming close to India day after day. Most painful of them all is water scarcity and famine. India will scrap IWT starving Pakistan of its basic need. India can styill scrap IWT today but owing to its commitment for a peaceful neighbourhood she is still respecting IWT despite Pakistan's backstabbing attempts (just attempts because Pakistan has not accomplished anything solid against India yet).

2. Pakistan peacefully vacating occupied Kashmir with an agreement that CPEC can prevail similar to a decades old Indus Water Treaty.

3. Status-quo. Get hold of whatever each of our countries have today and move on. (This is highly unlikely as India grows in power we will demand back our territory)

You called another user's reply BS, this however is 50 shades below BS. It is comical beyond belief. You also had the nerve to call other folk daydreamers, oh dear.

You called another user's reply BS, this however is 50 shades below BS. It is comical beyond belief. You also had the nerve to call other folk daydreamers, oh dear.

BS is BS no matter who is typing it. Pakistan taking back Kashmir ? Oh dear, that is day-dreaming. Even sane people in Pakistan will agree to that.
I am not twisting facts like most others do here.
Get that brigade in line first.

Jizya and Zakaat are the same thing.

Crap.

Jizya - Tax on non-Muslims.
Zakat - Tax on Muslims.

To rip non-muslims off they forced Jizya.

After converting most Persians there were still remnants in Persian peninsula. Those innocent, weak, minority Persians were levied Jizya (religious tax on non-muslims) to harass and force them to covert to Islam. Fearing Islamic tyranny that section of people fled Persian peninsula (today's Iran) and found solace in Hindustan (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh). They are today called 'Parsis' (Religion : Zoroastrianism), a religious minority group settled in Maharashtra, Gujarat etc.

@waz @WAJsal look the language

Bringing in mods when you are unable to counter facts ?
You little....

BS is BS no matter who is typing it. Pakistan taking back Kashmir ? Oh dear, that is day-dreaming. Even sane people in Pakistan will agree to that.
I am not twisting facts like most others do here.
Get that brigade in line first.

Crap.

Jizya - Tax on non-Muslims.
Zakat - Tax on Muslims.

To rip non-muslims off they forced Jizya.

After converting most Persians there were still remnants in Persian peninsula. Those innocent, weak, minority Persians were levied Jizya (religious tax on non-muslims) to harass and force them to covert to Islam. Fearing Islamic tyranny that section of people fled Persian peninsula (today's Iran) and found solace in Hindustan (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh). They are today called 'Parsis' (Religion : Zoroastrianism), a religious minority group settled in Maharashtra, Gujarat etc.

Bringing in mods when you are unable to counter facts ?
You little....
This forum is not to abuse other religions faith
What u were saying abt Islam is biased And lies what can I say abt that
I can abuse ur religion to the hell out of... but it is not to be done here!! For here u are immature and if u want to discuss about the religion give me ur fb id and u will find the worst guy ever in ur entire life lol

This forum is not to abuse other religions faith
What u were saying abt Islam is biased And lies what can I say abt that
I can abuse ur religion to the hell out of... but it is not to be done here!! For here u are immature and if u want to discuss about the religion give me ur fb id and u will find the worst guy ever in ur entire life lol

Look at the timid grandpa !
You can deny how much ever you want but what I have stated about evil Arabs' atrocities on Persia are all facts. If your schools and colleges are teaching something else get your money refunded back.
You can deny all you want. After you are from the denial-paradise, Pakistan.

You can still talk all crap about my religion, who is going to take it seriously ? Why do you think I am replying to your posts ? Sheer time pass. Such a laughing stock you are. I will not take anything you type seriously. I can understand what an immature teen's mentality is. Poor fella !

Look at the timid grandpa !
You can deny how much ever you want but what I have stated about evil Arabs' atrocities on Persia are all facts. If your schools and colleges are teaching something else get your money refunded back.
You can deny all you want. After you are from the denial-paradise, Pakistan.

You can still talk all crap about my religion, who is going to take it seriously ? Why do you think I am replying to your posts ? Sheer time pass. Such a laughing stock you are. I will not take anything you type seriously. I can understand what an immature teen's mentality is. Poor fella !
Read history..you are yelling but it's not gona make that a true story
Speak whatever u like.... I'm not abusing anyone's religion rather u
Read about Arabs and still who is invading others land . Arabs or nato etc
Ur nursery polluted u

Read history..you are yelling but it's not gona make that a true story
Speak whatever u like.... I'm not abusing anyone's religion rather u
Read about Arabs and still who is invading others land . Arabs or nato etc
Ur nursery polluted u

World powers swarm at middle east nations for oil. And the thought that you people could control the whole world with those resources has brought in all these upon your kind. From an eagle's eye view all are business. I am sure countries with a stable Government such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Quwait and UAE are faring well. Even they are Muslims. They read the same Quran which is read by other war-mongering, women-itching and children-butchering groups.

Don't just get lost in false history. Understand what is happening currently in the name of a shame-to-agree history.

Back
Top Bottom