What's new

Only 30.2% of world's population has a higher GDP per capita than China

My city HK is made up of normal Chinese people, and we have one of the highest GDP per capitas in the entire world.

So it makes sense that one day the whole of China will have a very high GDP per capita too, since we are the same people.

My city HK is made up of normal Chinese people, and we have one of the highest GDP per capitas in the entire world.

So it makes sense that one day the whole of China will have a very high GDP per capita too, since we are the same people.

Part of China will be, but don't expect all of China will be as prosper as Hong Kong.

Don't forget why HK is up to the top spot of GDP because of its geographical location and their resource. You can expect at elast all coastal city would be nearly the same (Can't say identical to Hong Kong) but the inner city in China which are not so resourceful will not be as much prosper as the Coastal City. All in all, it will take a LONG TIME for even part of China to come close to what Hong Kong did.

Part of China will be, but don't expect all of China will be as prosper as Hong Kong.

Don't forget why HK is up to the top spot of GDP because of its geographical location and their resource. You can expect at elast all coastal city would be nearly the same (Can't say identical to Hong Kong) but the inner city in China which are not so resourceful will not be as much prosper as the Coastal City. All in all, it will take a LONG TIME for even part of China to come close to what Hong Kong did.

Coastal cities will be first to catch up of course. Even today Shanghai already has a larger economy than HK.

From my personal experience I find mainlanders to be very hardworking people. They are the same as us, except that they are starting with less money so they work harder.

Maybe it will take a long time for the inland regions to catch up but it will happen eventually. They are intelligent and hard working people, once the opportunities come they will make the most of it and become wealthy just like we did.

Hahaha, car price in Vietnam is not cheap as you think even it is one of the most expensive price in the world (included tax). I have some relatives in Taiwan, each member in their family bought a car with only about 7.000.000 VND. You can ask Vietnamese members here if how many people of them can buy a car with that price?

One more time I want to say: There are two ways to classify the world, by national borders or by gap between rich and poor. In a conference on agricultural science in Kunming (Côn Minh), when Vietnamese students, professors greeted Chinese farmers, Chinese students said that: You needn't to greet them, they're just Low Caste People!!!

lol, that must be a indian foreign exchange student in China, do you even know what does caste mean? dont make fun of yourself:no:

china causing more pollution than others.... :rofl:

china causing more pollution than others.... :rofl:

when the primitive indians start to earn as much as 1/2 of China's average you lot will be more than happy to pollut the air

Is there any American satisfy himself by a thread like this? Are all of rich Chinese are talented, work hard,...? Unfortunately, most of social assets in hands of corrupt officials.

what is the problem posting a thead like this? are you sure americans dont 'satisfy themselves' by putting up things like this on internet or media? dont lash out stupidity without doing a research```

for millions of millianiors in China or any other countries, what is the percentage of them that are stupid and lazy?

you are poor, it is a collective results of your straits, dont blame the others blame yourself

lol, that must be a indian foreign exchange student in China, do you even know what does caste mean? dont make fun of yourself:no:

when the primitive indians start to earn as much as 1/2 of China's average you lot will be more than happy to pollut the air

seriously are you real? i am joking in that part.... read my next post... instead going for offensive... he said chinese buying 20million while India 2million....

Back
Top Bottom