What's new

Only 30.2% of world's population has a higher GDP per capita than China

umm what the hell? What does this mean? China has a wealth gap?

The avengers actor Robert downey jr. earns 50 million on that one movie alone, while some of his co stars earn 200,000.

Elsewhere in America some guy flips burgers with no full time gets payed less than a thousand a month.

So what are you saying gaps only exist in China? Or that most Americans earn 100,000?

There are poor people sure, but there are also lazy, stupid, stubborn, and unambitious people too. What do you want the government to do about this? If all they can do is nothing, they can't get paid.

There will always be gaps, but moving into this place means the vast majority of people are living a much better life than the rest of the world in the same class.

BTW, at some parts of China the GDP per capita has reached as high as 12,000+ USD.
@danger007

America pollutes a little less but has 4 times less people than China, you going to laugh at US too? You are going to say India is better than US too? At just under Chinese population, you pollute about 5 times less than China, not that pollution is a good thing, but it also demonstrates, how weak your industry and living standard is.

Is there any American satisfy himself by a thread like this? Are all of rich Chinese are talented, work hard,...? Unfortunately, most of social assets in hands of corrupt officials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any American satisfy himself by a thread like this? Are all of rich Chinese are talented, work hard,...? Unfortunately, most of social assets in hands of corrupt officials.

you think corrupt officials are stupid? Untalented? Lazy? Which one? If it is so easy, why don't you do it? Too much moral holding you back?

Your handle is Boxilai, he is very talented, highly educated, definitely not lazy as I came from Dalian, and I know his stories. But is he corrupt? You bet your ***.

There is the misconception that family connections and stuff like that guarantees success, but it doesn't, it helps, but it doesn't do everything for you. IT can help you open the door, but you still need to walk into it.

BTW, don't pretend, that a lot of China's still below poverty line people are unadventurous, backwards, lazy, uneducated, not talented. IF they have even one quality then they would be the average and not the below average.

I am not nearly SATISFIED, not until we make it to first, but until then, some encouragement is cool.

Also Chinese "lower caste" are not set in stone, the "caste" system is money and status, not birth. You live in Vietnam, or is Vietnamese, you should know that.

INDIAN HAVE LOVE FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS WHICH NO COUNTRY CAN MATCH
INDIA HAS BHAGAT SINGH RAJGURU SUKHDEV WHICH NO COUNTRY CAN EVER HAVE..

There are two ways to classify the world, by national borders or by gap between rich and poor. Yes, only 30.2% of world's population has a higher GDP per capita than China but how many poor Chinese in your country? I can earn 1000 - 2000$ for a month and I want to ask you, people who lives in a "rich country": How much money can you earn for a month?

more than $2000 a month. And I'm in the middle class here in the states

china causing more pollution than others.... :rofl:

china causing more pollution than others.... :rofl:

I feel sad for you for the sour grape comments.

more than 2000k a month. And I'm in the middle class here in the states

not sour grape... you should read his comment and then mine... you will understand what i mean....

Yeah right family love ? What kind of love is this where father and brothers feel happy looking at their semi naked daughters and sisters dancing in bollywood movies just to earn money and the culture in which training their 5 year old daughters to dance so that they may have a better career amusing the eyes of lusty audience .. Nowonder your capital is called the rape capital of the world and here you are ranting about your smelly and valueless culture ...Get a life looser and come in real world unless india gets rid of nudity being encouraged by parents for money and sex focused mentality of indians youth indian culture is gonna remain in ruins..

more than 2000k a month. And I'm in the middle class here in the states

do you know how much 2000k is? So what you earn 24 million a year?

We buy cars because we need them, and we can pay for them.

Pollution is a big problem. But I believe we can handle this.

It would be interesting to see the net wealth of individuals, i know family and relatives from shanghai who makes like 1 - 1.5k USD a month in salary but has several apartments worth millions.

reacher,2 Chinese,3 poorer---we are only in the Middle.
so my final conclusion is:India is an important country,it can affect the structure of the world wealth.
happy now?

Simple maths,

1.3 billion chinese in 6 billion world population

So 21.6% are chinese themselves and remaining 78.4, now remove south asia with around 2 billion population i.e another 33% , then remaining population is 45%. Now add to that populations of africa and latin america.
So still developed world remains above China just while developing and poor countries are below CHina.

So nothing new in the statistics, its just presenting the data in different way.

But good achievement by China,,,,,

One more time I want to say: There are two ways to classify the world, by national borders or by gap between rich and poor. In a conference on agricultural science in Kunming (Côn Minh), when Vietnamese students, professors greeted Chinese farmers, Chinese students said that: You needn't to greet them, they're just Low Caste People!!!

just one kid out of nowhere who made a stupid comment. dont generalise!

Back
Top Bottom