What's new

Only 24% of Britishers think Islam is compatible with British life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God, we have 330 million Gods in Hinduism. One god for 3 Hindus. :D

Good God-Follower Ratio. :enjoy:

British Pakistanis should follow the example of Norwegian Pakistanis and try to contribute constructively to the society.

According to Al-Jazeerah's interview with Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani, the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity.

Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity.

They are talking specificaly about Africa and its people- how i know- cause i can damn well understand and speak arabic- lol-subtitles would not mention africa for obvious reasons- but you can hear the word " africi africi" which is in Arabic to describe Africa-
Feed the poor african people and you can be the leader of even a cult- with million of followers- that was the crux-

Last edited by a moderator:
They are talking specificaly about Africa and its people- how i know- cause i can damn well understand and speak arabic- lol-subtitles would not mention africa for obvious reasons- but you can hear the word " africi africi" which is in Arabic to describe Africa-Feed the poor african people and you can be the leader of even a cult- with million of followers- that was the crux-
This is also happening in Orissa. When people were dying of hunger, Christian missionaries provided them food IF they convert to Christianity.

When it comes to survival, all these abstract things like Religion, Emotions, Morality, doesn't matter.

I want to know how many british muslims think the british way of life is compatible with Islam.

Then we will get the whole picture and identify the guilty party :)

This is also happening in Orissa. When people were dying of hunger, Christian missionaries provided them food IF they convert to Christianity.

When it comes to survival, all these abstract things like Religion, Emotions, Morality, doesn't matter.

Such sort of immoral conversions are the trademark of christian missionaries and evengalists- just to boost their numbers-

Such sort of immoral conversions are the trademark of christian missionaries and evengalists- just to boost their numbers-
That's why I don't like these organizations due to their immoral attitude and using people's bad condition for their own selfish designs.

Now you know why the British authorities don't arrest people like Anjem Choudhry.

These people serve a VERY useful purpose for certain agendas.

Now you know why the British authorities don't arrest people like Anjem Choudhry.
These people serve a VERY useful purpose for certain agendas.
Kindly explain more. I have little knowledge in this regard.

Kindly explain more. I have little knowledge in this regard.

The British media, politicians, etc. all say "the Muslim community has to root out extremism and work with the police". When the community points out these people who spread venom and poison the minds of young people, the authorities' say there is nothing they can do about it. The media loves it because they get sensationalist headlines. The only people who suffer is the Muslim community itself.

The British media, politicians, etc. all say "the Muslim community has to root out extremism and work with the police". When the community points out these people who spread venom and poison the minds of young people, the authorities' say there is nothing they can do about it. The media loves it because they get sensationalist headlines. The only people who suffer is the Muslim community itself.
Well then the Muslim community should unite and go to Courts. If they are ignored than they will have a strong case. Also, they can get financial support from Arab countries.

Well then the Muslim community should unite and go to Courts. If they are ignored than they will have a strong case.

Not really. If the authorities say no law is being broken, then what's the basis for court action?

Also, they can get financial support from Arab countries.

Again no. Then the Muslim community's loyalty to Britain would be questioned; they would be accused of being agents of foreign governments and pushing their agenda.

Bottom line, the media can spin any situation the way they want and Muslims have almost no media representation.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136502" target="_blank">KRAIT</a></u>

This is anjum chaud hari- living freely in democracy- had he been living in his own defined sharia- he himself would hv been tortured- hanged- butchered- long before-

@Developereo I personally think Muslim nations should now focus on their own Media agencies with more reach. They have billions of dollars worth of oil and other natural resources. Instead of just investing in weapons, they should also invest in Media.

I never understood why they don't ?

@<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136502" target="_blank">KRAIT</a></u>

This is anjum chaud hari- living freely in democracy- had he been living in his own defined sharia- he himself would hv been tortured- hanged- butchered- long before-

Another preacher that stays at home jobless preaching love to the masses that support him financially so he doesnt have to workl.

The reason he is not being arrested could well have to do with a chance that the authorities are using him to get to Muslims with a more "hands on" approach to the concept of spreading sharia.
Example, he frequents some forums in the UK, i read that they are invite only, yet the reporter found out what was mr. Choudhry's nickname.
It would be logical to assume that the forum attracts lot's of would be jihadi's that all leave a trace to their own computer, which can then be scanned, checked for further connections to see where they lead etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom