Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
11 died, not 2,500: DMP | The Daily Star

WEDNESDAY, MAY 08, 2013
CRACKDOWN ON HEFAJAT RALLY
11 died, not 2,500: DMP
STAR ONLINE REPORT

‘An ill-motivated group has been campaigning that over 2,500 to 3,000 people died dring the Motijheel operation,’ DMP Commissioner Benazir says at a press briefing Wednesday. Photo: TV grab

Trashing the claim of death of 2,500 to 3,000 Hefajat-e Islam activists merely as a rumour, Dhaka Metropolitan Police has said 11 people, including one policeman, died in Motijheel between Sunday and early Monday.

A vested ill-motivated group was campaigning that over 2,500 to 3,000 people had died during law enforcers’ drive to flush out Hefajat men from Shapla Chattar and adjoining areas, DMP Commissioner Benazir Ahmed said at a press briefing in the afternoon.

“Had the death figure reached so high (2,500-3,000), families of the victims would rush to Dhaka and claim for the bodies,” he told journalists at DMP Media Centre.

There were intelligence reports that Hefajat activists might have carried out rampage and looted Bangladesh Bank, the Secretariat and other important offices, Benazir said.

“It is on the basis of that report that we conducted the drive without carrying any lethal weapons to ensure zero casualty,” he added.

11 died, not 2,500: DMP | The Daily Star

WEDNESDAY, MAY 08, 2013
CRACKDOWN ON HEFAJAT RALLY
11 died, not 2,500: DMP
STAR ONLINE REPORT

‘An ill-motivated group has been campaigning that over 2,500 to 3,000 people died dring the Motijheel operation,’ DMP Commissioner Benazir says at a press briefing Wednesday. Photo: TV grab

Trashing the claim of death of 2,500 to 3,000 Hefajat-e Islam activists merely as a rumour, Dhaka Metropolitan Police has said 11 people, including one policeman, died in Motijheel between Sunday and early Monday.

A vested ill-motivated group was campaigning that over 2,500 to 3,000 people had died during law enforcers’ drive to flush out Hefajat men from Shapla Chattar and adjoining areas, DMP Commissioner Benazir Ahmed said at a press briefing in the afternoon.

“Had the death figure reached so high (2,500-3,000), families of the victims would rush to Dhaka and claim for the bodies,” he told journalists at DMP Media Centre.

There were intelligence reports that Hefajat activists might have carried out rampage and looted Bangladesh Bank, the Secretariat and other important offices, Benazir said.

“It is on the basis of that report that we conducted the drive without carrying any lethal weapons to ensure zero casualty,” he added.

actuall death is more than that (around 30 i think) but not 2,500. if it was that much i wonder where is so much blood (whoever died, were those people bloodless ? :undecided:) or how did they take away 2,500 dead bodies ?

actuall death is more than that (around 30 i think) but not 2,500. if it was that much i wonder where is so much blood (whoever died, were those people bloodless ? :undecided:) or how did they took away 2,500 dead bodies ?

it sounds quite stupid to anybody... 3000 casualty will make it bloodier than jalianwala bagh(max 1000 dead)

Thanks to Channel I for recording the event during the operation and exposing different Jamaati propaganda about dead bodies... and showing how they depicted different people those who were sleeping and were injured as dead.
[/COLOR][/B]

Please see the 2 minute video and see the reality in front of your own eye.

Not only that Diganta TV also covered the whole scene and showed that in their TV upto around 4:30 AM where they did not mention even a single mass scale casualty and could not show anything related to thousands let alone hundred of dead bodies.

They even mentioned 9 people died and according to Hefazat 16 people died including the 4 people those who died in the morning.

So from where this 2500-3000 died rumor emerged??? What is the purpose behind such rumor and propaganda?? Are not these people looking for more bloodshed and more dead bodies???

Have a look at the Diganta TV report of 17 minutes before it's closure. They reported it from 4:00-4:30 AM more then hour after the operation.

Shapla Chattar is a very small place to begin with. Killing 2500-3000 people even 100 people there and hiding it in from all the thousands of HeI activists and journalists that were present there is almost impossible. Even if there would be 100 dead it would left lots of blood spot and casualty strain over there. But no such thing we have seen there.

This is the aerial view of Shapla Chattar.

rally4.jpg

Those who are still believing 2500-3000 dead here is a simple math for you. Just do a calculation how much space 2500-3000 people's dead body would have taken if they really died at Shala Chattar??? How many people required to remove them to hide their dead bodies?? Where they were buried?? Is it possible to bury such a big number of dead bodies without knowledge of anybody in such a crowded city like Dhaka?? Most importantly who died there and where are their relatives demanding the dead bodies???

No such answer from the parties those who are making such claim.

If you are still not satisfied look at the following video which went upto Shapla Chattar along with Police/Rab during the operation. There were no sign of blood or mass dead bodies near Shapla Chattar. Only the 4 people those who died in the morning were seen there and nothing else.

Look towards the 8:00 minute of the video to see the Shapla Chattar during the operation.

Truth can not be hidden in this modern time and any true or false news can be easily verified. This was really unfortunate to see upto 22 people died on May 5th. But doing dirty politics with these dead people and increasing the number to 2500-3000 only reduces the credibility of the people those who are making such claim. So far only some supposed dead bodies were known by different Jamaat operated sites but all of them found to be fake as either they were injured or sleeping as can be seen at the 1st video that I posted.

One such example is the following image.

249069_368522166585015_1745285547_n.jpg

In most of the other photographs also we did not see any sign of blood or bullet injury but still they depicted them as dead.

Those who still want to believe in the hoax of 2500-3000 people died or even couple of hundred they can continue to believe it or can run couple of more pages posting here for their own mental satisfaction.

If any one has any valid proof any such big number of casualty I would like to see the picture, video and would like to see the list of names.

I rest my case here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth can not be hidden in this modern time and any true or false news can be easily verified. This was really unfortunate to see upto 22 people died on May 5th. But doing dirty politics with these dead people and increasing the number to 2500-3000 only reduces the credibility of the people those who are making such claim. So far only some supposed dead bodies were known by different Jamaat operated sites but all of them found to be fake as either they were injured or sleeping as can be seen at the 1st video that I posted.

One such example is the following image.

249069_368522166585015_1745285547_n.jpg

In most of the other photographs also we did not see any sign of blood or bullet injury but still they depicted them as dead.

Those who still want to believe in the hoax of 2500-3000 people died or even couple of hundred they can continue to believe it or can run couple of more pages posting here for their own mental satisfaction.

If any one has any valid proof any such big number of casualty I would like to see the picture, video and would like to see the list of names.

I rest my case here.

Thanks
Ohh I like to sleep like him keeping a deadbody aside

164963_549978505054411_972442266_n.jpg

In this one pic you can count around 50 bodies and thats just one frame ...Total count must be in hundreds..Army should take over and hang all who are in govt .

Some other reports stated it was more than 30.
Massive Islamic Crowd Riots Against Atheists, Police in Bangladesh; 36 Killed

I agree though, 2500 sounds really far fetched. It'd be close to impossible to control the situation after that kind of butchery.

Police and RAB are way too paltry to carry out that kind of massacre under such a short time.
anybody who believes in 2500 death loses all credibility on insanity/stupidity ground. It shows how a extreme belief in your own theories can screw your mind.
Any truth told in future will be under suspicion now.

164963_549978505054411_972442266_n.jpg

In this one pic you can count around 50 bodies and thats just one frame ...Total count must be in hundreds..Army should take over and hang all who are in govt .

This pic should be looked carefully. Is it only me or someone else can see blood pool in which the guy is walking on?he has blood on his feet.and the guy who is sleeping (?)if he is sleeping while police with guns nearby then I am dead.

So eastwatch and captain planet is running cover up campaign for Awami league genocide. That is not unexpected but as far I know in Cannada there is law against genocide and people who assist genocidal act from the side.

I won't comment on numbers but that BAL shut down all free media and stopped them covering the scene seems like preparing the ground for massacre. Anything is possible from the anti Muslim Anti state enemy country funded BAL.

Some other reports stated it was more than 30.
Massive Islamic Crowd Riots Against Atheists, Police in Bangladesh; 36 Killed

I agree though, 2500 sounds really far fetched. It'd be close to impossible to control the situation after that kind of butchery.

Police and RAB are way too paltry to carry out that kind of massacre under such a short time.

For killing 30 some people Awami league did not need electricity to cut off and kick media out. Awami League killed more than 30 people in a single day before in broad day light.

If what Awami league claiming and you agreeing to be true then letting an independent UN led inquiry should not be problem. Why that is not happening?

For killing 30 some people Awami league did not need electricity to cut off and kick media out. Awami League killed more than 30 people in a single day before in broad day light.

If what Awami league claiming and you agreeing to be true then letting an independent UN led inquiry should not be problem. Why that is not happening?

To be honest, I don't buy government and opposition claims.

The UN and other international human rights organizations should get access to assess the situation. And be allowed to carry out their activities as normal as possible. The question is, will the government allow them? We shall see.

The one thing that really pissed me off were those armed BCL thugs running around with police. They even burned Koran and other religious materials, and then put the blame on HeI for that. Media are blaming HeI as well.

See, this kind of thuggery doesn't help solve anything. And just goes to say that the AL will cling on to power no matter the cost. Even their errand boys shamelessly do their bidding.

Misinformation from both sides doesn't help the issue at all, but simply make matters more complicated.

On another matter, HeI also made mistakes. Only a fool would run into certain death. Not justifying their deaths anyhow, but threatening to remove the government is a bit much. They should have known that AL can be pretty brutal and ruthless. Know thy enemy. They should have understood their limitations as they were directing to their objectives.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

To be honest, I don't buy government and opposition claims.

The UN and other international human rights organizations should get access to assess the situation. And be allowed to carry out their activities as normal as possible. The question is, will the government allow them? We shall see.

The one thing that really pissed me off were those armed BCL thugs running around with police. They even burned Koran and other religious materials, and then put the blame on HeI for that. Media are blaming HeI as well.

See, this kind of thuggery doesn't help solve anything. And just goes to say that the AL will cling on to power no matter the cost. Even their errand boys shamelessly do their bidding.

Misinformation from both sides doesn't help the issue at all, but simply make matters more complicated.

On another matter, HeI also made mistakes. Only a fool would run into certain death. Not justifying their deaths anyhow, but threatening to remove the government is a bit much. They should have known that AL can be pretty brutal and ruthless. Know thy enemy. They should have understood their limitations as they were directing to their objectives.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
So should I believe you or the first person account of the Qur'an seller whose shop was set in fire.

So should I believe you or the first person account of the Qur'an seller whose shop was set in fire.

The question would be as to why would HeI do that? What were the armed AL goons doing there? Why were they working with police? Do you realize that the AL controls the media?

HeI would never do that. But whatever fills your boat buddy.

But remember, this will only anger the right-leaning Islamists more. And I don't think you or any of those Joy Bangla babus out there have the resolve to fight them till the end of time. There can only be one victor.

Back
Top Bottom