What's new

One of the better drone aerial views of Islamabad and verdant greenery around

The greenery is great but there needs to be more colour in every Pakistani city. They all look very bland. And I am not saying use the rainbow as inspiration but certainly more contrasting colours need to be used.

Here is another good HD quality video about Islamabad...

The greenery is great but there needs to be more colour in every Pakistani city. They all look very bland. And I am not saying use the rainbow as inspiration but certainly more contrasting colours need to be used.

Islamabad had this 'green and clean' characteristic associated with it and ought to be its strength too and 'closer to nature' city. I agree with the color part in other cities like Rawalpindi and elsewhere....nature has got its own colors with Islamabad having distinct season of autumn where every leave turns into a flower, spring with abundant greenery, summer and winters with different colors.

Check this thread, Islamabad is more closer to nature city and had got its own colors, all natural.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cycl...d-the-margalla-hills-healthy-pursuits.520918/

Back
Top Bottom